Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 194 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts with coconut spread, the rest of the pasta leftovers, chocolate ice cream, french fries (frozen) with barbecue sauce, white rice with tomato juice and pretzels.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Yesterday I had a scrambled egg with chopped left over baked potato, and watermelon chunks; for lunch sandwich - cheese, tomato, lettuce, pickle; small bowl chips; for supper baked chicken leg, baked potato, fresh steamed green beans; for dessert small bowl muesli with milk.

N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts, chocolate ice cream, the french fries and barbecue sauce leftovers, bow pasta with tomato juice, chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside) and pretzels.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Yesterday I had scrambled egg with cheese, and watermelon chunks for breakfast; sandwich with cheese, bacon, lettuce tomato for lunch; small bowl chips; for supper creamed chicken with celery and onions, rice, garden salad with tomatoes from our garden; for dessert small bowl muesli with milk. (my muesli has oats, dried apples, raisins, cashews.)I drink weak unsweetened ice tea with lemon throughout the day, and water.

N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter, chocolate ice cream, two fried eggs and two toasts, macaroni with butter and pretzels.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Yesterday I had scrambled egg with cheese on toast, and watermelon chunks for breakfast; for lunch sandwich with cheese, lettuce, tomato and pickle, small bowl chips; for supper soup with green beans, potatoes, carrots, celery, onions and chopped ham; for dessert an apple tart.

N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts (with fresh bread), bow pasta with butter, fried eggs, creamy mushroom rice from Uncle Bens and pretzels.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Yesterday I had scrambled egg, one half slice toast and watermelon chunks for breakfast; for lunch left over bean soup, small bowl of chips; for supper chicken sticks, baked potato, steamed broccoli, and for dessert apple tart. I drank weak ice tea with lemon throughout day.

Last edited by Susan - Meditation Editor; 08/23/13 09:25 PM.
N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts, pork chops, salad, chocolate ice cream, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter (i ate some pieces uncooked before frying them), chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside), vegetable soup and pretzels.

N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter (ate some pieces before), chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside), chocolate ice cream, white rice with tomato paste and pretzels.

Page 22 of 194 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.