Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Ariel Castro wishing to avoid the death penalty took a plea for the 900 plus charges filed against him by the State of Ohio. His sentence life in prison, plus 1000 years.

Ariel Castro Plea Life Sentence Plus 1000 Years

Have a blessed day-

Erika Lyn Smith
BellaOnline's Missing & Exploited Children Editor
Missing & Exploited Children Site
BellaOnline's Child Abuse Editor
Child Abuse Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had to skim the article...but I get the basics.

What I wonder - if anyone else wonders? Well, the question within myself is...what plea???

For the experiences of these women, I understand the bond was quite high. Me personally, I'll never - NOT EVER - believe the brothers knew nothing about the situation.

But for quite a high bond, and a plea bargain, my feeling is strong in some senses, that the information exchanged in this plea had very much to do w/drugs and/or that area in general.

1000 + yrs or more - it feels, at least in my mind, someone either gets to this guy before hand or he's out underground.

I appreciate your article very much. Thank you! smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hi Karen-

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I believe like you that the brothers knew...and maybe in time that will come out through the stories as the women heal. There is a lot of information at CNN regarding photos of the house and letters written by Castro who labeled himself as a sexual predator.

The really scary part is there are more out there right now...holding children captive. Everyone needs to be vigilant and observant of their neighbors and neighborhoods.

you can read the court papers at this location...below... Read Ariel Castro's Plea in the Court Documents

Have a blessed day-

Erika Lyn Smith
Child Abuse Site
Koala
Koala
Dear Erika,

There is such a thing called karma.AS for the brothers,I totally agree with you ladies.Their turn will come.If one plants a seed,
one day it will grow.Killing a man is not a major sentence.
death is called a bardo ,a passage.1000 years in maximum security is a worse karma than death.

loong

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
That monster should be chained in a dark disgusting small room and tortured for at least the amount of time every of his victims were!

Jails are hotels that are free and it disgusts me! Why should monsters not only not be punished for what they have done but also receive everything they need and more for free! At the very least when in prison they should all work all day long to earn their bed, sheets, blanket, pillow, toilet trips, shower, soap, water to drink, food, roof and every single thing they will need for that day! They did not do their work well they don't get these things! That right there should be the minimum they get! In a perfect world they will all get what they did to their victims! The only exception I will make will be when their victims are alive but are like zombies and cannot live a normal life because of what happened, then you put these monsters in a laboratory and test on them, if we could find a cure then they would of at least give one positive thing before dying!

But no let's protect the monsters and not protect their victims! And now (started years ago) not only do the victims are victims and don't see justice they are also harrassed by the media! This is sickening all around!

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hi Loong-

Welcome to the Missing and Exploited Children Forum. I believe in karma also. Everyone has to answer to a higher power eventually.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and i hope you will come back soon.

Have a blessed day-

Have a blessed day-

Erika Lyn Smith
Child Abuse Site
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hi Nancy-

I agree with you 1000%. Perpetrators should have to experience the same cruelty they inflict upon their victims. I agree that criminals have more rights than victims in our society.

Are you familiar with America’s Toughest Sheriff Joseph M. "Joe" Arpaio is the five-time elected sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona?

If not check out his webpage at the Maricopa County Jail.

America's Toughest Sheriff

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and please come back again to visit.

Have a blessed day-

Have a blessed day-

Erika Lyn Smith
Child Abuse Site
N
N
Erika,

Thank you, it is so rare that I find people who think that. I am often attacked for this belief but I don't care. I do have compassion but not for monsters.

I will never feel bad for a monster but I can accept that some have, what I cannot accept is when the people who have compassion for monsters but have none for their victims. I see that often on the internet. There's articles about graphic details of what monsters did to their victims then people comment on how the monsters are human beings with feelings and then proceed to attack the people who think like we both do. Some of them also goes as far as threatening and wishing pain on us right after saying that everyone deserves compassion. I will never understand how they can have compassion for monsters but none to victims. Even in graphic videos they show no compassion for victims.

I have heard of that sheriff yes. Have you seen the jails in Russia? One is called The Black Dolphin, now that's a jail. There's a documentary about that jail on Youtube, I smiled and applauded a lot when I watched it (last year i think).

I also believe in karma (it has to exist since on our level theres not a lot of true justice) but it is nice from time to time to see people get what they deserve!

Moderated by  Erika Lyn Smith 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.