Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 194 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with one scrambled egg, cheese, chocolate ice cream, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter and white rice with tomato juice.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with bacon and fried eggs, cheese, chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside), macaroni with tomato juice, fried egg, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter and salted peantuts.

N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with bacon and fried eggs, cucumber, pork, chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside), penne and tomato paste and fried green onions and mushrooms and salted peanuts.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

It is awesome that you're incorporating eggs into your menu! That protein is so good for you.

Kudos too for the pork! And cucumber! I adore cucumber smile.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
Lisa,

I had a few there where I had a huge craving for fried eggs. It was going away Wednesday but on Master Chef they made a lot of those so I had to make some after the show.

I'm still planning on eating better. I did buy a box of those disgusting chewable calciums this week just in case I don't start eating better soon (theres someone i know who takes [even likes them] so if i dont take any or theres some left ill give it to her). I know I've been saying this for a while, I'm so lazy now that doing something (anything really...only watching Shumi the 3 years he was back was easy for me) is hard for me.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

It's very true that the more we sink into a depression or lethargy, the harder it is to climb out of it. Many people who are out of work fall into this trap. Your brain gets used to the lethargy and begins to think that it's just not possible to do anything else.

That's why little steps are so key. The little steps help show your brain that progress can be made. It builds up the confidence and energy levels to try for that next step.

Eating well is definitely a base key. If your brain doesn't have nutrition, it can't function well. It becomes sluggy. It's hard to do things when your mind is in a fog. I definitely find in my own life that I can have a day full of energy - or a day where I can barely get off the couch - based on the food I eat. There are some foods that just sap my will to live.

For calcium, I eat Tums orange chewables. To me those are tasty.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with one scrambled egg and bacon, cucumber, pork leftover, chocolate ice cream, chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside) and white cooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter.

N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts, bacon, white uncooked potatoes fried in bacon fat and butter, chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside), Kraft Dinner Original and vanilla ice cream.

N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with one toast, chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside), most of the pasta leftover from last night, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter, vanilla ice cream and salted peanuts.

N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts with coconut spread, the rest of the leftover pasta, chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside), white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter, gemelli with tomato sauce and cheese and white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil.

Page 20 of 194 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.