Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 145 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I had almost no stress today. My mom tried to get to me but she was not able to and my dad annoyed me for like a second. My health was fine today except for a low energy and my throat stress issues which came back in full force a few days ago (it never really went away but i was eating despite of it...the past few days i have to admit that i have eaten less than usual...today i have started eating more again).

56 days left!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
I am really popping up with my stress levels today but still found a good way to manage it.

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
I am not stressed today.

N
N
My stress was higher today and it was all because of my parents. My mom was especially bad today, my dad was too but I did not have the impression that he was doing it on purpose but my mom most of what she did today gave me that impression. The worst is that I caught my mom being annoyed by my dad and there she is doing the same to me. It was not to the point of me about to lose it, not even close (i had really awful days for a while!!!!!).

55 days left!

Shark
Shark
Hang in there, Nancy!

"And the greatest of these is Love"
Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
N
N
Thank you Michelle lovers!

N
N
Today a portion of my stress was because I had a dentist appointment but most of it was again due to my parents and again it was my mother who did most of it.

And something on our car broke today (just when we entered our town...another sign that this town is cursed...every single day has been hell for me since moving here and nothing has worked for our family....we have never been closed and stress was always part of our lives but it was far from that point...i could also live with them without going insane) and what broke will cost lots of money so that will be mote debt (theres no public transport here). The worst is that they would of had some money extra by the end of the month, not too much but since moving here and spending too much on renovations they never ended a month with extra money.

54 days left!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
LOL, someone else that believes towns can actually have bad energy...

I completely beleive it and almost have proof positive to show for it to be true wink

My stress level today - well, ticked off at hubby, blew 2 fuses, shorted out the flippin fridge and the back last burner on the stove is now out.

So'd..., lol I'd say I'm having a good day! grin

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 08/06/13 05:57 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
What can I say!

Left the house this morning after cleaning up the kitchen, doing hubby's work clothes for tomorrow, man down at work so had to work harder than usual, used too many lives on Candy Crush Saga...

then came home to dirty dishes and THEN..my 3 yr old granddaughter in AZ wanted to tell her Nana (me) she just got glasses smile..awe...THEN..Karen and Michelle gave me inspiration for my weekend on my How do you eat Salmon? topic...I'm good now! LOL

N
N
I almost had no stress today. A few moments were tense but they lasted a few seconds so it was far from being bad. And someone in town checked our car and he think it is something else that broke, my dad will bring it to the closest garage tomorrow, if that's that it will be less than 500$, it is a lot but the other thing would of been much more, we'll know for sure tomorrow (his plan is to try and go to that garage while driving the car...i hope he calls a tow instead because not only will this end up costing more because this will cause more damage he will put himself and everyone else in danger while doing so).

I'm going to go make some fried eggs now waiting for two shows, the first part of Master Chef had many and I have a craving since then (ate some this morning but its not enough to cover that craving...lol).

53 days left!

Page 26 of 145 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.