Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 145 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 144 145
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
The only stress I had today was from my parents and it was low. It was again mostly from my mom (used to be the opposite).

61 days left!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Stress wise I think I was okay today (had a few moments with both my parents but nothing too big) but tonight all the new stress (having to do with my ears) combined with the other stress so I am having a bad night. Later a movie I like with an actor I love is playing so I'll watch it tonight, Fassy (Michael Fassbender) will help me relax grin!

60 days left!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Well,

The roof is missing from my house if that's any indicator confused

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
I'm very happy to be able to look at Fassy tonight because my awful night just got worst! A big spider was near the stove so I called my mom (she told me to come get her when theres 1 i cant get) and it's like that thing knew my mom would get her, when she was about to enter the kitchen the ugly thing jumped and disappeared! She looked around for several minutes and could not find it so that's added stress for me and no food cooked on the stove, we don't have anything to heat on the microwave but we do have some cup-a-soups so I have that along with the sweets and salty snacks.

I hate spiders sick!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Me too...

Want to hear a funny story (it's true)?

Well spiders in general are considered spiritual. I myself, ummmm, not seein' why, but they are.

They LOVE me! I mean they send me Valentine's day cards, crawl in just about any Orphus you can think of.

So I was having a consultation w/a group or group-read, gathering.

How it works for me is I chit-chat about anything, strawberry pie, doing laundry (it's kind of like the old fashioned dial-tone or eh, never mind, lol)

so it's a party read and I'm at the table - the end. Someone is across from me and 2 sets of people are facing eachother on the sides.

I just start talking about how I HATE spiders and don't know why, but they're attracted to me like kids and animals.

Everyone's listening...trying to avoid eye-contact basically or stifling laughter or something and I'm like, "What?"

This "ballzy" Spider - 1/2, drops down from the ceiling and about 3 inches above my head, drips down a millicentameter at a time! Inching closer and closer.

They couldn't keep it in any longer and all busted out laughing and I was so grossed out I fell over backwards on the chair I was trying to both duck and get out from -

Very professional wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Something like that would of happened to me and I would of totally lost it! The spiders here are different from where I used to live, not only are they bigger but these demons come out during Winter too and they are as fast as they are when it's Summer! I saw two that were so huge that they could of passed for tarentulas!

N
N
Last night was really not my night! There was another spider in the bathroom and I saw it when I was brushing my teeth, the demon went hiding in the light! Now there's at least two hiding black spiders! I know that there's always spiders around us but when I see them I really know they are there! sick!

N
N
Today was an awful day! Stress, bad luck, migraine and to top it off for no reason and without warning I was suspended from the email account I went with on July 15! At least I did not see a spider (yet..theres still a few hours left before i go to bed)!

59 days left!

N
N
My stress has been higher than low but not that big. Most of the stress from today has been due to arthritis pain not my parents, the worst they made me do today is to roll my eyes.

58 days left!

N
N
Today my stress was low. Again my parents gave me none and the only stress I had was due to my health but my health was much better today so this is why the stress was low. I have to do something tomorrow and it would normally stress me but (right now anyway) I'm not stressing about it.

57 days left!

Page 25 of 145 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.