Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 194 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with one toast (the last of fridays fresh bread), two toasts with no crust and coconut spread, the ground beef and potato leftover, chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside), cooked white potatoes fried in olive oil and butter, chocoalte ice cream and pretzels.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts with no crust and coconut spread, chocolate ice cream, mini cup cakes with icing, white cooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter, macaroni with tomato paste and pretzels.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I can't wait to get the photos. scanned or physical.

I do what's called crisscross at times. So like, whether a person likes John Edward or not, well sometimes he'll get stuff or pictures and it turns out it's somehow related to a person 3 seats over or a neighbor that a person knew of something similar going on he was talking about.

It wouldn't hurt to provide 2 photos. One of yourself/one of mom. It's up to you. But I know what it's like NOT to sleep and I'd rather get the right info across properly.

I also have Skype w/vid-cam. I don't like to use it but I will get better at it once I at least try.

O know this is about "Typical menu" but I have a hard time finding my way back to subjects.

Ps. My menues typically consist of very little carbs, but enough I'm content, Tilapia, wild grain rice and fresh farmer's market produce when I can get it. Turkey, pickles and cheese.

I've done the multi-grain breads and frankly they stink! sick

However, those are ones I've purchased. I bake my own breads so I'm thinking I can do a heck of a lot better than that and while I'm on the subject...I'm not completely sold on the "gluten-thingy." Looking into it though...feels more like a 50-50 fad or something.

Feel free to send an email though until you get the photo's. smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Elleise.....I have enjoyed Pepperidge Farm Farmstand 12 Grain Bread. Now I have a loaf of Arnold Oatnut bread and I like this one too. I agree though, some whole wheat and other grain breads are terrible. Bitter, dry, and just not appetizing.

I usually start the day with tea or cocoa, then I have eggs, cereal, oatmeal, a granola bar, grilled cheese sandwich, or a peanut butter sandwich. On occasion buckwheat or regular pancakes, or whole grain toast. Sometimes I like leftovers from the night before. For lunch I will have tuna or chicken, often in a sandwich. I eat fruit and veggies during the day......kale, spinach, garlic, onions, peppers, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, peaches, bananas, clementines, watermelon, beans, and more. I like grilled chicken on a ceasar salad. For dinner I will have a small amount of chicken or another meat with veggies. Sometimes just a pile of veggies sauteed in olive oil makes a meal for me, even just a sweet potato that's been cooked in the microwave then cut open and drizzled with olive oil and black pepper. Sometimes I eat my greens with a squeeze of fresh lemon.

I do like my carbs but I try to limit them. Sometimes a baked sweet treat, but I do like whole wheat pasta and occasionally I will have rice or potatoes.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
N
I do not have a webcam so we cannot do that. I should be able to finish that disposable camera in August or maximum in September, where we get our pictures developped they always do that in less than one week. There's a bunch of pictures that will be taken during the next two weeks.

I only eat white bread, I hate other kinds. I did get a bread machine with my air miles but I still have not used it. I should, it would cost less for bread and we could get fresh bread at the same time.

Next time I'll send an email (i maybe have 1 from you...i just went into my inbox and have 69 emails...your comment was the first email waiting for me whistle haha...that email account has a funny name but its full of technical problems mad).

N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with three toasts (with fresh bread), chocolate ice cream, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter, mini cupcakes with icing, a vegetable and beef cup-a-soup and salted peanuts.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Your menu sounds about like mine! The peanut butter, I can't understand that, but for the protein maybe. I get cravings just for like a square of fresh (good) grain bread and just a bit of peanut butter.

The eggs, oatmeal...I've gotten to where I just grab a handful or pinchful and that's enough. I do what people call "grazing?"

Didn't know it was even official, but my body says it wants this or that and I just grab a nib of it, even dark chocolate.

Good topic! smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Nancy,

If you ever feel like using it, let me know and I can give some great recipes!

The smell alone is worth it and you can even make your own croutons.

I'm low carb, but I always have to have that fix every now and then. Otherwise it builds up and I'll eat an entire gondola and 1/2. Oh about 2 feet long, lol wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Today I had grape juice and Pepsi with two toasts (with yesterdays freh bread), chocolate ice cream, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter and white rice with tomato paste.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Nancy.....it seems that you eat the same foods all the time. Have you thought about changing things up a little bit and maybe making some healthier choices? You can start slow with adding some fresh fruit and colorful vegetables to your diet. They are a great source of vitamins, and they will give you energy.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Page 18 of 194 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.