Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I don't remember any of my dreams.

Shark
Shark
I kept dreaming over and over that my front teeth kept falling out - or that I was pulling them out.

I'm pretty sure it was related to the fact that my daughter was having her wisdom teeth removed today, and I was a bit anxious about that. (Which I of course didn't let her see.)

"And the greatest of these is Love"
Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
N
N
I only remember my last dream.

I told my mom the truth about how my parents have always budgeted their money and that is why they are always having money trouble. Just like in real life when confronted (especially when its about the truth) my mom was angry so I asked her if she would do like the last time and not talk to me for days and from her reaction that was what she was going to do.

N
N
I only remember one part of a dream and another dream.

The part I remember was me going to either a shopping mall or a movie theatre. I went somewhere I was not supposed to a left or opened doors, when I heard that someone was coming I acted like I was working there and when the man who was working there arrived I said to him while going out of there that someone had left the door opened, he was mad because it was raining heavily and the rain was entering where we were (looked like a huge wharehouse or something) and it was starting to destroy things. When I went outside I said to myself outloud that I could not believe that someone would do that and a woman working (both her and the man had a uniform) there said that some people had just no manners.

The dream was me performing for the first time in front of an audience during an award show.

N
N
I don't remember the dreams I had last night.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Sorry I haven't popped in to say much here. Was out of town for a family reunion and then I've been spending nights with my mother as my sister with whom she lives is out of town herself.

I'm home tonight and back at mom's for three more nights!

I've been sleeping well there. Dreamt about my in-laws.

Michelle, did you catch my article about Teeth Dream Symbol?

Keep dreaming!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I agree Lori,

Even with the dream journal, sometimes you're just so sleepy, and the dream itself, it can be so intense, you're certain you won't forget it, lol, which well...you or I at least usually do until - it happens again.

The ones that repeat themselves (btw u'v been missed and I purchased ur book, too. I have to listen though instead of read).

But anyway, my dreams lately have been almost alchemic? If that's a word. They're almost a cross between precognitive and equations I have to look up.

For example, the last dream I remember, my husband went to class at 11:00 am (his schedule hasn't been set yet) and I was mixing herbs.

You were in this one though, but it was that same dream I wrote about already here. There were a group of people around a table and a book was written. It wasn't a little book either, but one almost like an encyclopedia confused

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance
I agree Lori,

Even with the dream journal, sometimes you're just so sleepy, and the dream itself, it can be so intense, you're certain you won't forget it, lol, which well...you or I at least usually do until - it happens again.

The ones that repeat themselves (btw u'v been missed and I purchased ur book, too. I have to listen though instead of read).

But anyway, my dreams lately have been almost alchemic? If that's a word. They're almost a cross between precognitive and equations I have to look up.

For example, the last dream I remember, my husband went to class at 11:00 am (his schedule hasn't been set yet) and I was mixing herbs.

You were in this one though, but it was that same dream I wrote about already here. There were a group of people around a table and a book was written. It wasn't a little book either, but one almost like an encyclopedia confused

I would say that you spirit leaves your body every night and that what is being worked on is not limited to time or space, but it is being done in the etheric octave and may or many not be brought down into physical manifestation.

Alchemical is the correct word you have used for this work.

I hope I can help.

I have beseeched and have been granted an open schedule by the universe free from the constraints of human mortal time.

I sit and I think.

All of the necessary physical means of survival have been provided by twisting and turning and writhing of a universe travailing in new birth.

I live in a coastal area, and all could be leveled in a flash.

I really have no desire to physically survive nor have I taken but the minimal precautions.

I live for the spirit, yet family arguments as my parents aged and eventually went though the transition called, 'death'. have taken a heavy toll upon Connie and me -- although our spirits are youthful, our physical bodies have aged decades because of the repeated institutionalizations and incarcerations that I have gone through.

The greatest blow inflicted upon me after an heated argument with my now deceased middle brother where he claimed that I hit him physically when I did not.

He was in The Navy and had a good rapport with the police so I was lied upon and jailed yet once again.

I have a mental illness that I'm trying to resolve spiritually.

Forgive me for blabbering, but going through several mental institutions and incarcerations have been thoroughly debilitating and I really am disabled because I cannot function in the outside world.

Not poor, poor, pitiful me...

But, more like the UnAbomer without the desire to hurt or kill anyone:

http:
//www.biography.com/people/ted-kaczynski-578450

I do have a mental illness that prevents me from being fully socially integrated, yet I can maintain minimal adult responsibilities.

Forgive me for my cry for help, but my parents and live-in uncle are no longer with us, and Connie and I, are the only ones left to care for there property.

My rage was directed within and I have had psychosis many times.

-- Burt B.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance
I agree Lori,

I would say that you spirit leaves your body every night and that what is being worked on is not limited to time or space, but it is being done in the etheric octave and may or many not be brought down into physical manifestation.

Alchemical is the correct word you have used for this work.

I hope I can help.

I have beseeched and have been granted an open schedule by the universe free from the constraints of human mortal time.

I sit and I think.

All of the necessary physical means of survival have been provided by twisting and turning and writhing of a universe travailing in new birth.

I live in a coastal area, and all could be leveled in a flash.

I really have no desire to physically survive nor have I taken but the minimal precautions.

I live for the spirit, yet family arguments as my parents aged and eventually went though the transition called, 'death'. have taken a heavy toll upon Connie and me -- although our spirits are youthful, our physical bodies have aged decades because of the repeated institutionalizations and incarcerations that I have gone through.

The greatest blow inflicted upon me after an heated argument with my now deceased middle brother where he claimed that I hit him physically when I did not.

He was in The Navy and had a good rapport with the police so I was lied upon and jailed yet once again.

I have a mental illness that I'm trying to resolve spiritually.

Forgive me for blabbering, but going through several mental institutions and incarcerations have been thoroughly debilitating and I really am disabled because I cannot function in the outside world.

Not poor, poor, pitiful me...

But, more like the UnAbomer without the desire to hurt or kill anyone:

http:
//www.biography.com/people/ted-kaczynski-578450

I do have a mental illness that prevents me from being fully socially integrated, yet I can maintain minimal adult responsibilities.

Forgive me for my cry for help, but my parents and live-in uncle are no longer with us, and Connie and I, are the only ones left to care for their property.

My rage was directed within and I have had psychosis many times.

-- Burt B.

Page 39 of 282 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.