logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
W
Hi, I don't believe in beauty supplements because I have been used it many times and found many-many side effects. It would be better to take proper diet and exercise to fit and healthy. You should have slim face to look beautiful. If you have fatty face then you can make face thinner to look more beautiful. I'm sure you will love my advice. Good luck! :)

Last edited by women fitness; 01/27/14 05:05 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
J
I put milk on my skin at night and leave overnight. In the morning, your skin will become much more smoother.. Try It! :)

L
L
im pretty i love it hehee

E
E
Take few grapes and rub them on your face that will add glow to your face. One more home tip you can use it while going out in the sun, Mix cucumber juice, glycerine and rose water and use it on your face

S
S
I love olive oil as a moisturizer. Just be sure to keep the bottle sanitary and not to use it beyond its expiration date. Also, application is different than other topical moisturizers because it is an oil, not a cream or lotion. The method I use I call " fingertipping". Tilt the bottle and get a few drops of oil on your ( washed ) fingertip. Touch your fingertips together to dispense the oil among them and then gently press your fingertips across your skin. Don't rub or smear. Just gently press the oil, adding small amounts as needed. It doesn't take much and your skin will feel soft and look dewy, not shiny.

P
P
Found in your own kitchen is a simple, chemical free cleanser good ol unboiled milk. All you need to do is dip a piece of cotton wool in milk and wipe your face with it. It also cleans unseen dirt and goes down into your pores. Another fine cleanser is almond oil, especially effective in protecting the delicate skin under the eyes.

H
H
Am great fan of sweet almond and olive oil, you can use it directly on skin, it has huge skin and scalp benefits, it can even treat your dark circles, have experience the benefits also prefer Jojoba oil sometimes for skin

Try an avocado and honey face mask to mosturize your skin.

Try a strawberry and baking soda paste to whiten your teeth. Smash a strawberry and mix it with some baking soda. Brush your teeth with this paste, leave on for a few minutes and rinse well (brush again with regular toothpaste). Just dont do this more than once a week, as it is strong (because of the maliz acid in the strawberry).

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
The winter in New York brought a lot of allergies believe it or not. So when I wake up in the morning and have to get ready for work (I work in customer service.)

So, I slap on the good old 1/2 inch slices of raw cucumber on my eyes, sit back in my reclining chair and relax while I drink my morning cup of coffee...after about 20 to 30 minutes my eyes are no longer puffy and it totally wakes me up.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.