Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Learn how to use these skills to improve your health and see which style works best for you. smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wow, I just read your article only now. I have used visualization to self heal a serious burn as well as some minor skin moles.

Fascinating. Thanks!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Glad you found it useful smile At the moment I'm investigating the best way to help my wife manage or eliminate her arthritis. It seems to have come on in the last few months so am looking for the trigger. Any ideas would be helpful.

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Arthritis. I understand that there are many, many (even up to to 100) different forms of arthritis. It is considered to be the most prevalent disability in the US.

The two key symptoms, regardless of the type or cause, are join pain and inflammation.

Secular medicine considers the major causes to be either daily wear and tear of the joint (osteo), another condition such as psoriasis (psoriatic) or immune system attack (rheumatoid).

Edgar Cayce recommendations for the treatment of arthritis is here:

Edgar Cayce Database of Health Treatments Osteoarthritis

Edgar Cayce Database of Health Treatments Rheumatoid Arthritis

According to him, one of the main causes of arthritis is the body's impaired ability to eliminate and assimilate properly. There is a problem with the ability to distribute energies in the body.

Edgar Cayce was a trance medium who would channel higher beings who would be able to see the causes of conditions in a physical body through remote viewing. He channeled accurate diagnoses and treatments.

You'll have to filter out a lot of info on that website page.

My feelings about this are based more upon the feng shui of the body.

What type of arthritis does she have? And where does it affect her the most?

Last edited by Lori-Dreams; 07/17/13 02:19 PM.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I have read your article about “Self Healing”. And I really liked it. Nice article. Thanks for sharing.

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I have read your article about “Self Healing”. And I really liked it. Nice article. Thanks for sharing.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
My pleasure Jennie. Have been doing a lot of this at present as my hayfever is really being a bother. frown

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thanks for the links Lori. Linda's arthritis is mainly in her hip, lower back and index finger of the left hand.

We've both not been doing well on the autoimmune front; Linda with her arthritis and me with my hayfever. The latter has been so bad the last few days that I've had to resort medication (Certazine Hydrocholoride) and covering my face with a damp bandanna when I'm at home. Apparently it's due to the grass and tree pollen in the air at the same time due to the late spring. Not only have I not been able to write frown but I also haven't been to Ninpo training for several weeks either! Hopefully it will rain shortly and I'll be able to get on with both.

Ian - Pagan Editor

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Ian, before I go out on a limb to say things regarding your wife's arthritis, I wanted to offer you this homeopathic treatment for hay fever:

Eat some locally-made honey made from hives in your area where you live. You might find them at a farmer's market near you but be sure the honey was made from bees that gathered the pollen and nectar from wild plants and grasses in your region.

This will help build your immunity to the pollen that is causing your symptoms. And drink lots and lots of water to allow your body to flush out the allergens!

Meanwhile, do offer some gratitude to the plants around you. This will help your body accept instead of reject them.

I will let you know about your wife in a bit. Does the arthritis run in her family or is this only affecting her?

Last edited by Lori-Dreams; 07/22/13 01:00 PM.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
You may have missed this one on the Edgar Cayce site:

Healing Arthritis - Loretta's Story
The Edgar Cayce readings helped me to heal my rheumatoid arthritis almost 30 years ago. When I first discovered I was sick I was still attending college, I lived on a junk food diet and already had a history of physical problems. One day in a bookstore I bent down to look at books on a lower shelf and my right knee popped. A visit to the doctor revealed that I had arthritis.

For eight years the pain grew steadily worse until I was virtually crippled. My knees were so tender that the sensation when they accidentally touched was excruciating. I consulted four different doctors without improvement, and became really alarmed when they proposed scraping the bone and draining out the fluid with long needles. Another family member had tried this and it was not effective. I was in unrelenting pain 24 hours every day.

During this time I continued to seek healing, prompted by an inner voice, which kept telling me " The body is meant to be well". On one occasion I even attended a service by a famous healer, but was not one of those who were healed. I also read some books about health but they were simply not convincing. Although I had full medical coverage through my job with McDonnell Douglas, I did not choose to have joint replacement as the doctors suggested. Instead, I kept searching for a less invasive, less painful cure.

One day in 1967, I was on pain pills, shopping in the dime store, when I found myself drawn to a copy of "There is a River" by Thomas Sugrue. Actually I stood in line with the book, decided I didn’t need it, put it back and left the store, but the title kept flashing through my head until I drove back two weeks later and bought it. When I got home I started an all-night reading session. I had to stop the next morning to report to work. I went to work that day following a sleepless night but it was worth it, because finally I had some real hope. Although I knew Edgar Cayce was no longer alive, I decided to follow the case history on arthritis which was included in the back of the book. It was my firm belief that "If it works for one body, it will work for another body."

The first treatment was to purify my body for 30 days by eating right. This meant no sugar, starch, alcohol, red meat, pork or fried foods and NEVER ANY PRESERVATIVES. I ate primarily turkey, chicken, fish, fresh fruits and vegetables and whole wheat bread. At first, until my body could handle raw foods, I ate cooked vegetables. Cabbage and bananas were also to be avoided in this program. Lamb was allowed but I don’t like it so I passed on lamb. Although I did not adhere to this diet perfectly, I knew it was helping my body to change, cell by cell.

After 30 days of purifying the bloodstream through diet, I began taking Epsom salts baths once a week, using five pounds to a tub of water as hot as I could stand. I would soak in the bath for 35 minutes, rubbing my sore joints. After rinsing with fresh water, I would spread a plastic sheet on my bed and then sit on this while I massaged my joints with peanut oil. Then I would go to rest or sleep.

The next part of the treatment, Atomidine dosage, was more difficult because first I had to find the Atomidine. At that time, "There is a River" did not have an address for the A.R.E. and when I located them, they were slow to respond. Through A.R.E. I obtained an address for a Virginia Beach pharmacy which served as a supplier. Finally I obtained my Atomidine, and devised a dosage cycle which suited me but was somewhat different from the one suggested in the reading. I took one drop of Atomidine in a glass of water each morning for five days, then off for five days. Then I resumed one drop for five days then off for five days. I continued this cycle for about a year and a half.

Finding a person who did colonics was equally challenging, as none of the doctors or hospitals I questioned had any information on the subject. I was eventually given the address of someone who agreed to give me a colonic once a month. This woman was 70 years old but looked half her age, and had once had arthritis herself. At the age of seventeen she was practically doubled over with pain so severe she couldn’t bear to be touched. She happened to see an ad for a lecture by the well-known nutritionist, Dr. Jensen, who claimed to have a cure for arthritis. He was persuaded to undertake her treatment, which consisted primarily of juice fasts and colonics. After she was cured, she devoted her life to giving colonics herself.

My other Cayce recommendation was to have a spinal adjustment twice a week. I found a wonderful chiropractor who included some massage as a part of the treatment.

During this time I was often discouraged, especially at first. I would look in the mirror and cry because there was no visible progress. But as the months went by I began to improve, slowly but surely, and cell by cell. After a year and a half I was free of pain, except for an ache in my fingers when rain was due, which I thought I could live with. Finally, I was attending the annual A.R.E. Conference in Asilomar, California, when I discovered it had rained during the night and I had felt no symptoms. I knew then I was healed at the deepest cellular level.

Since that time my arthritis has not returned despite decades of stress on my fingers caused by my typing job. I used to be an atheist, but once I started getting well I decided that if Cayce was right about the care of the body, he was probably correct about other things as well. This prompted me to pull out "There is a River" again and read the Philosophy Section in the back of the book. I decided to join the A.R.E. and am now a Life Member. I thank God and Edgar Cayce every day for my healing. I hate to think of the painful physical life I would have lived without Cayce’s reading. I was crippled for eight years with rheumatoid arthritis (which is the most deforming) and I have been healed for 26 years. Cayce not only enabled me to heal the body but he led me to God and to mental and spiritual healing as well. Today I am learning the current rage: country line dancing! Country line dancing would not be possible for me today if it were not for Cayce having laid down his life daily to make mine livable and fun.

[NOTE: The preceding story was submitted to David McMillin on November 15, 1998 by the author, Loretta G.]

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.