Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I slept exceedingly well last night. Blood sugar was lower than usual. The dogs slept with the kids. A bit of evening exercise helped immensely. The room was cool.

Ah, peace!

And yet, I cannot recall any dreams although I know I had many. I just got a lucid dreaming program and will go through it to review it for the site.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I was in bed for six hours, it took me about two hours to fall asleep but when I fell asleep it was until the alarm clock went on.

N
N
I was in bed for ten hours (it just turned out like this because i did not put my alarm clock on) and slept most of it, I was so tired that it did not take long to fall asleep. I did wake up once or twice (or maybe more) but it was during the last two or three hours.

N
N
Went to bed after 3:00 and got up before 12:00. It took me a long time to fall asleep and I did wake up a few times during the night. I am not tired today but I don't have lots of energy.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy, I know this is completely unsolicited advice so you can ignore this but please, please don't take offense because I mean you only positive things.

There is a connection between your eating habits and your poor quality sleep.

You mentioned in another post how you don't care about your poor nutrition as long as you're not fat. But there are many ways to be unhealthy other than being overweight.

It's a good thing that you do take vitamins to provide nutrients you aren't getting in your food. And you do get protein in your diet.

But all that sugar wreaks havoc on your system. Your body may have adjusted to the constant high intake of sugar in some ways but the long-term results include poor sleep quality among other things (diabetes).

Is there a way you get include more fiber and water into your diet while lowering your sugar intake? At first you will be quite tired from withdrawals but after a short bit, you'll notice that you sleep better.

Sleep quality is essential for well-being! Lab rats deprived of sleep die within two-three weeks.

Just thoughts that I hope might help!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I notice I sleep so much better when I am alone. No doggies and even no hubby. I love to sleep in bed with my husband and dogs but my quality of sleep is affected.

When I sleep in another room by myself, the sleep is much deeper. I think I am very sensitive not only to their physical movements but to the energy they exude.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
Lori,

I love it when people want to help me by giving me advice and opinions so I am not at all angry or insulted.

I know that I'm not eating well and I have been thinking about that a lot lately. I am mostly thinking about what that bad food is doing to my heart.

Big changes are coming soon and my eating habits are one of the things I'll be changing. I know that I have written this often here but I'll do it. Tomorrow I'm taking care of something then my new healthy habits could start as soon as next week, I'll see how it will go tomorrow, I may give myself a little more time to get rid of my lazy and bad habits or not. I'll talk about it all when I'll know.

Thanks for wanting to help me!

L
L
I finally slept good ...

N
N
I slept okay last night. Went to bed before 5:00 and got up before 14:00. It took me a long time to fall asleep because of head, neck and back pain (not too much pain but still) and thankfully when I last woke up it had gone (it was in my shoulders but its all gone now). I did wake up a few times and it was only for a short time.

N
N
I slept a little better last night. Went to bed before 5:00 and it was passed 13:00 when I got up. Would of stayed in bed longer but it was hot in my bedroom so it was not comfortable.

Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.