Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#827915 06/30/13 01:24 PM
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
I recently tried to be a foster mother. I was excited it took about a year for to become licensed. I got two kids, a three year old boy and 5 month baby girl. It was just too much for me to handle, the boy was more than two hand fulls, and the baby was sweet but the mid night feedings wore me out. They're with their mom now, but I still have dreams about them. they're usually not together in the dreams. last night I had a dream about the baby girl with thumb tacks in her head and a few in her mouth. I dont know how it happened. I remember in the dream someone from daycare dropped her off and then I noticed the pins. she really didnt fret. I was able to pull them all out and for some reason I was yelling at someone name tanya or taylor or terror telling her to help me with the baby. I was so upset, I woke myself up out of the dream. what does that mean?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Anjel37. First of all, I'd like to commend you on going through the time and effort to be a foster mother. It is no easy task. I wanted to become a foster mother but my husband and family objected. Oh, well. They'd gone through enough with our handicapped son and they were heart-broken and exhausted.

Your dream directly associates with your feelings about the baby and midnight feedings. It's interesting how you saw "thumbtacks" and not "pins." Thumbtacks are the type of pins used to tack up notices, messages, reminders or work orders on cork board on the job while pins are used to pin things together.

The baby having thumbtacks on her head and mouth indicate that the baby's needs were a weighty responsibility for you. You had to nurture her developmental growth and intellect (head) as well as meet her physical needs (mouth). In your dream, you were capable of taking care of her demands for the immediate time (pulling out the tacks), but you wanted help. As for the woman whose name is Tanya or Taylor, look for someone similar in your waking life. If you don't any such person, it could be a spiritual friend or guide.

Doesn't this reflect exactly what was going on in your waking life? Wow, what a dream.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Anjel37 Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
thank you for your quick response. I do have a friend name Taylor. her last name is taylor tho. I talk to her often, she's an older woman. and it defintely does reflect my waking life. You are always on target. You;re the best. I wish I could interpert my dreams a little better. there use to be a course at some school in the chicagoland area that taught dream interpertation classes. I wished there was some type of online class I could take for that.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.