Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 194 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
For breakfast I had grape juice and two toasts. For the rest of the day I had a slushie (1 cup of water and 3 spoons of orange powder) and Pepsi with cheese, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter, chocolate (Aero), a microwave poutine, white rice with mushrooms fried in vegetable oil and tomato paste and red Starbursts.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

Are there any ways to have a few healthy snacks in the house? I worry that you're just not getting enough healthy natural vitamins in your diet. It's one thing to take multivitamins, but they just can't substitute for vitamins found in veggies.

Maybe some celery sticks with peanut butter? Grapes? Apples? Any sort of fruit?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
Lisa,

Yes we have healthy snacks in the house. I just eat what I want right now because I know soon I'll eat better. I won't do a complete change and just eat healthy but it will be a lot better diet that's for sure. I have peanuts and sunflower seeds as healthy snacks. I also have peaches, they're in a can with syrup but it's still fruits. There's also cheese and healthy crackers in our house.

N
N
For breakfast I had two toasts and grape juice. For the rest of the day I had a slushie (1 cup of water & 3 spoons of orange powder) and Pepsi with a pickle, white uncooked pototoes fried in butter and vegetable oil, white rice with mushrooms fried in butter and tomatoe paste and Lay's wavy chips.

N
N
For breakfast I had two scrambled eggs with mushrooms and grape juice. For the rest of the day I had a slushie (1 cup of water & 3 spoons of orange powder) and Pepsi with cheese, cucumber, spaghetti with cheese and tomato sauce (i had a little fried mushrooms left so added it to my first of 2 plates of this), chocolate (Aero), a microwave poutine and strawberry Starbursts.

I also took vitamins and two calciums plus a bottle of water of 330ml (1 cup from it was for the slushie).

N
N
For breakfast I had three toasts and grape juice. For the rest of the day I had a slushie (3 spoons of orange powder & 1 cup of water) and Pepsi with cheese, cucumber, half of the spaghetti leftover (added some cheese), white rice with tomato juice, chocolate (Aero) and wavy Lay's chips.

I also took vitamins, two calciums and a 330ml bottle of water (1 cup from it was for the slushie).

N
N
For breakfast I had three toasts and grape juice. For the rest of the day I had a slushie (1 cup of water & 3 spoons of orange powder) and Pepsi with cucumber, a steak, cheese, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter, chocolate (Aero) and strawberry Starbursts.

I also took vitamins, calciums and a bottle of water of 330ml (1 cup from it was for the slushie).

N
N
For breakfast I had two toasts and grape juice. For the rest of the day I had a slushie (1 cup of water & 3 spoons of orange powder) and Pepsi with chocolate (Aero), cucumber, bow pasta with tomato paste, macaroni with tomato paste, an ice cream sandwich and orange Starbursts.

I also too vitamins, calciums and a bottle of water of 330ml (1 cup was for the slushie).

N
N
For breakfast I had grape juice and two toasts (1 with just butter & the other also with golden corn syrup). For the rest of the day I had a slushie (1 cup of water + 3 spoons of orange powder) and Pepsi with stick crackers with cheese, a white uncooked potato fried in vegetable oil and butter with two fried eggs, chocolate (Aero), white rice with tomato paste and cherry Starbursts.

I also took vitamins, calciums and 330ml of water (1 cup from this was for the slushie).

N
N
For breakfast I had grape juice and three fried eggs. For the rest of the day I had a slushie (3 spoons of orange powder & 1 cup of water) and Pepsi with salted peanuts (added the salt after taking them out of the shells), white uncooked potatoes fried in butter and vegetable oil, a salad and chocolate (Aero).

I also took vitamins, calciums and 330ml of water (1 cup was for the water).

Page 12 of 194 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.