Print Thread
Page 30 of 282 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 281 282
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Can't recall my dreams from last night. I was awakened by text messages that my nephew's baby was born, and I was so happy that I had a hard time sleeping! smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I was reading an email from an online friend and she was describing in it a travel by car she was having and while I was reading I could actually see her do the things she had written about. She mentioned that since she was on the road that she could come visit me and I was not very comfortable with that since we never have met before. So I did not answer her and inviting an old friend of mine and her parents and they accepted. When they arrived I saw that Toby a neighbor's Golden Retriever was near so I called him over and he met all three of them. Not long after me and Brigitte went walking (i invited them to go see the place and her parents choosed to stay behind), we ended up in the entrance of what looked to be a cave but there was a blanket covering the entrance so we of course thought it was weird and against our better judgment we entered. We thought it might be drug dealers and we were right, we checked it out a little while and we got out. The people who used that cave came but after we had gotten out and we heard them come and were able to find a place to hide, when they were inside we went away.

N
N
I remembered a part of a dream when I woke up but forgor about it when I got up.

N
N
I only remembered one part of a dream after waking up from it but I fell asleep again for a last time and I did not recall it after waking up for the last time.

N
N
I only remember one of my dreams.

My glasses were not working so I went back to where I had them made (my parents came with me...at first they were not pleased since its more than 1 hour away but i made them understand that eyes are important). The place looked different and the shopping mall looked closed but it was not (from inside Iris it looked dark but people were walking and going in and out of the stores like it was normal). The eye doctor made me pass some tests with and without the glasses on, sometimes the glasses worked and sometimes they did not (like it does since i got them) and the doctor looked like he did not believed me but he took them and said that he would make a change with them.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I seem to have themes in my dreams. Yet another one is elevators.

Last night, I dreamed of taking my aunt on an elevator to her assisted living apartment. I noticed there were 7 floors. She was living on the 3rd. But someone pushed the 5th floor for us. When the door opened, there was no floor there, just the parking lot. So we went back down to the 3rd floor.

My daughter and son were with us but my son wanted to take the floor to get here faster. He went to the 4th floor. My daughter missed the elevator not being able to decide if she wanted to come with us or take the stairs. She got left behind.

My husband was still on the ground level, doing his own thing. He looked odd though.

Very interesting dream.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
I don't remember dreaming last night so if I did I of course don't remember them.

N
N
Like yesterday I am not sure that I dreamed.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Every now and then I have dreams about being near escalators. It may be in an airport, but more often than not I am in a mall or department store. Everyone else seems to handle the escalators just fine, but to me they are moving way too fast for me to feel safe getting on them, and sometimes I really need to take one in order to get to where I am going. It can be a little frightening.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
N
I again don't even remember dreaming.

Page 30 of 282 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.