Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 282 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I only remember two dreams.

The first was me re-organizing my favorites on my computer and robots from A.I. Artificial Intelligence was also there. That's all I remember from that dream.

The second was me driving with Brigitte an old friend I have not seen in many years. She had a blind date far from where she lived and I came with her just in case it would not go well or he was a jerk or worst. We arrived at our destination and went directly to a restaurant, she sat at a table for two and asked me to sit at the left where a table for one was. The man arrived and he was told (cant recall if it was her or me who said it) that I was her bodyguard. That's all I remember from that dream.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
One of our dogs kept me up all night long but even during those bits of sleep, I was able to dream. Of course, I don't recall them now although I spent time lingering over them as I was awakening. Elevators. I can recall elevators.

But the night before last, I dreamed my cousin had a baby boy and I picked him up to cradle him. There was something slightly odd about him though.

But this, to me, indicates that her fertility treatments will be successful.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
I had a few dreams last night but I can't remember anything from any of them.

N
N
Same thing as last night, I had a few dreams but I can't remember anything from them.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I dreamed of seeing a very vast plume of smoke in the distance from a California wildfire. As we got nearer, we saw fire not only in the distance but then in patches here and there on the ground as sparks ignited more fires.

We noted that there were no emergency personnel warning motorists that the road ahead would be blocked off. Finally, I saw someone to inquire and he agreed that there were no road blocks ahead but there should be as the fire was spreading rapidly.

We turned around and went the way we came.

When I got up this morning, there was news of a California wildfire that had exploded in the middle of the night.

Usually, I don't have a lot of prophetic dreams such as this so it was interesting.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
I remembered one dream and part of another dream when I woke up then only remembered one dream when I got up and now I remember nothing.

N
N
I had a few dreams but did not remember any of them after waking up.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Dreamed about college and little children in separate dreams. Also, I opened the front door to see my deceased little boy's shoes sitting on the welcome mat. He is here to visit! Happy day! laugh

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
I only remember one dream, the description won't be too great since most of it is gone from my mind now.

Me and my parents had bought back our old house and had made lots of renovations. The people who had bought the house or the people who had the house before the first time my parents had bought it called and wanted to buy it back, it had us excited since they were rich people. We invited them to visit and they had a teenager son that was hot. I invited him to see a waterfall (by the way there are none where we used to live...in my dream the waterfall looked like 1 who is near here [never been there but saw the pictures]) and we ended up renting a motel room but he kept on teasing me then do other things so I left and find a man to have sex with (i think it was an actor).

N
N
I remember a little of two dreams from last night.

In the first I adopted an adult White German Shepperd that was abused. I put his bed next to mine and it did not take him long to trust me, he showed his appreciation when we went to bed his first night. The next day I took him for a walk to see a dog who lives near me, I did not put a leash on him and he stayed near me.

In the second I was a child adopted of the Sopranos. We were all three in a car and an accident happened where the woman did not survived. The only thing I remember from that dream besides both of us beeing very sad about her death was that people were telling other people to treat me correctly because I was a Soprano.

Page 29 of 282 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.