Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 194 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Last night I had Pepsi with white rice with tomato juice, white uncooked potatoes fried in butter and vegetable oil and wavy chips from Lay's. This morning I had grape juice with three fried eggs. As a snack I had Pepsi with roasted in shell peanuts with added salt. For dinner I had half a poutine from KFC and Pepsi. Earlier I had Pepsi and white uncooked potatoes fried in butter and vegetable oil.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Last night I had Pepsi and the rest of the KFC poutine, the salt from in shell sunflower seeds and roasted in shell peanuts sunflower seeds to which I added salt. For breakfast I had grape juice with one scrambled egg with a mushroom and a white potato uncooked fried after the egg. As a snack I had one half of a KFC poutine with Pepsi. Earlier I had white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and Pepsi.

N
N
Last night I had Pepsi with the rest of the poutine and white rice with fried mushrooms in butter and tomato paste. For breakfast I had four toasts and grape juice. Earlier I had one small red Mr Freeze.

N
N
Last night I had Pepsi, an ice cream sandwich, a poutine from KFC, spaghetti with tomato paste and in shell roasted peanuts to which I added salt. For breakfast I had three toasts and grape juice. Earlier I had Pepsi with peanuts (the same as last night), salt from in shell sunflower seeds (put the seeds in a bowl with peanuts and salt) and an ice cream sandwich.

N
N
Last night I had Pepsi with two steaks with mushroom sauce, white rice with tomato juice, chocolate (Aero), macaroni with tomato paste and the peanuts and sunflower seeds with added salt. For breakfast I had three toasts with golden corn syrup and grape juice. Earlier I had Pepsi with a cheeseburger and french friends from the town's restaurant and an ice cream sandwich.

N
N
Last night I had Pepsi with chocolate (Aero) and white rice with tomato juice. For breakfast I had two toasts with golden corn syrup and grape juice. Earlier I had Pepsi with a steak with mushroom sauce and two white cupcakes with icing.

N
N
Last night I had Pepsi with salt from sunflower seeds in shells (put it in a bowl with roasted peanuts taken out of their shells and salt), white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil, fusilli with sauce and cheese and the seeds and peanuts bowl. For breakfast I had two toasts and grape juice.

N
N
Last night I had Pepsi with the rest of the fusilli, an ice cream sandwich, white uncooked potatoes fried in butter and vegetable oil and spaghetti with sauce and cheese. For breakfast I had grape juice and two toats with golden corn syrup.

N
N
Last night I had Pepsi and the rest of the spaghetti, a cup cake with icing, icing, bow pasta with tomato paste, salt from sunflower seeds and half a bowl of the sunflower seeds with peanuts and added salt. For breakfast I had grape juice and four toasts. As a snack I had the rest of the bowl and Pepsi.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

What is the lure of the toasts in the morning? Is it just because they're easy to do? Protein is so, so important for breakfast - I'm sure we can figure out some way to get more delicious protein into your morning routine.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Page 9 of 194 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.