Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 282 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I forgot to mention that the other night, I dreamt of this forum. I saw Nancy's posts with pictures of beautiful flowers. I felt very thankful for your thoughtful, honest and open posts here, Nancy. They are encouraging others to read and feel prepared to contribute, like the blossoming of flowers.

Last night, I slept so deeply that I can't recall details of my dreams. I often dream about one of my sisters who is going through a difficult time right now...and I can't help her. This is her path and she is resistant to change.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
Koala
To all or none

Last nite was my worst nite ever.Woke up ,shaking.My heartbeat was at 115 usually around 56.
Like the song says"Oh what a nite.

loong

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Oh, loong. I'm so sorry to hear this. Can you share what type of things you dream about? You can PM me.

Also, how is your physical recovery coming along? And did they ever catch your attackers?

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
As I was gently awakening, something whispered to me that my son needs to get to the eye doctor. I told him about this and he said that for months now, he has been wearing only one contact lens. Wha-?!?! He's going to the optometrist today!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Last night, I had many dreams. Now they are only glimpses of scenes. My little boy returned and I was carrying him in my arms. So happy. He was telling me to do something but I can't recall now what it was.

Then, I saw a very large frosted glass window-like panel. Like a glass wall but I could see around its perimeter. It was hanging in mid-air. And then a bird flew right through it, shattering the glass. It was not hurt. It was as though it intended on breaking the frosted glass.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I had at least one dream (i think it was more) but I don't remember anything and again I woke up from a dream and right then I did not remember anything.

Koala
Koala
Dear lori-dreams.
I am not shy of what or whom I am.My terror nitemares are always including ,wether my younger brother or one of my ex boss.
The problem with terror nitemares,is even if you get up for 30 minutes,assoon as you hit your pillow the dream goes on.It may last hours.

For the second part of your question,when I was stabbed,I lost contact with the world for half a second.When i let myself lie down,4 passers by,hope they will testifie,held me
down.
I told one to move out of my sight,so I could see where they went.
The stabber entered the first house,the one that gave him the knife lived in the 3rd house.Then I let myself be spoken to.Alteady had lost a pimt of blood.When the police arrived told him where the agressors lived.Within 5 minutes they were on their way to jail,They found the knife hidden between 2 beams ina shed.I hope my blood was still on it.
Presently they are both out ,paid no bails for attempted murder.
The D.A. had no report from the police.So the kids purgered themselves.and they said I was an agressor and they were only stabbing me is SELF DEFENSE.The preliminary hearing is due I do not know when.About 10 days ago,2 detectives drove 60 miles to come and take ,my deposition.So this time the D.A. will be ready.If they plead not guilty,there will be a trial,where I will have to testify.When you tell the truth,what can go wrong.

I live in an area where almost no one wear suits,I now have 3 ,that I bought at a Second hand store.That is it

loong
my health is improving yesterday walked 2 hours.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Two hours, wow. You can walk two hours while recovering from a stabbing. That is quite a feat.

I am wondering why there was no police report. Thankfully, there were other witnesses.

I also wonder if Dr. Hershey might have suggestions to deal with the night terrors. There must be some relief for you or your health will be compromised by lack of quality sleep!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Koala
Koala
To Lori,
The detectives were on a seminar.Also where I live We have a Gov;
sponsored movement for victims of crinal acts.Spoke today with the boss lady .I will receive alist of psychologist to help me with my post trama.They start with 2 sessions to evaluate your case.They pay $86 per session.If more than 2 are needed they will pay for up to an additionnal 50 session.

Loong

N
N
I again do not remember anything from my dreams.

Page 28 of 282 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.