Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 145 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 144 145
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
My stress levels are fairly low. I have an enormous list of to-do items that are stacked up, but I am taking them one step at a time. My two online classes end this Sunday so there's a lot of work to be done for those finals.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
I rarely have stressful days anymore but today was very upsetting. Not stressful, per se, but I was very upset. frown

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I'm so sorry to hear that Lori! I hope you have some nurturing time in your schedule.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
Lori, I am very sorry to hear that! I hope you have a great night of sleep and have a better day tomorrow!

N
N
Lisa, my mom was indeed told that when she was young and she was the one who had to get out of school early and do everything for everyone but she did grew up knowing that this was not right. She often says that this is not right. And she often complains about people doing the same exact things she does. One of my aunt has been complaining to her for decades about her alcoholic husband and everytime my mom has told her that she can get out anytime and that the only reason she stays is because she gets something positive out of it, the same with my grandmom she always have told her that there are medical help out there that she can get immediately when she is sick or hurt. So she knows all of that and she tells other people all of that and yet she does the exact same things that she complains about others do (and dont do).

My grandmom does have many other options but she wants to stay in that house with no help, it took my parents more than a year until she finally accepted to go with them once a week into the next town to get her grocery (she has always asked for a delivery from the little store here that sells their things way too high $), she does not accept change and help easily, just like my parents, it's like this takes something important away from them. Monday my grandmom was admitted in the hospital but decided she wanted to leave the next day, if she would of stayed two or three more days she would be walking on that leg again.

I always think (i know someone in the US very sick and she does not have the $ to get any help) of the people who do not have access to any help and that makes me so mad when I think that my mom and grandmom could have help and they just refuse it. I think my mom now wants some help and she did find a real doctor in Rimouski Tuesday but it might be too late, she has not been eating a lot for more than a year and she is always in pain so waiting an extra month or more could be too long. Just like my grandmom, she could of sell her house and go live in a nice place, she loves to takk with other people so she would of been happy in addition of not being in pain all the time.

People make the strangest decisions sometimes, I know because I'm one of them (thankfully i never did that with my health at least).

R
R
Dear Lisa, I have some good news. My psychiatrist has changed my meds and I'm feeling much better. I know the new meds haven't had time to kick in yet, but just knowing that something was off-kilter and I wasn't going insane is a relief. The old meds were wearing off and I was having that delayed feeling whenever I moved my head, but didn't put it all together, but my shrink did. I think I'll be better able to handle the difficult events and decisions I am facing. I've been calling all the clients that owe us money and starting to get some rolling in. Also, I have a good chance at a new job with the same company that I work at, which is a hospice. It will be full time, doubling my salary. I'll know next week. If I get it, at least I'll be able to support myself if I do choose to leave my husband. I'm not going to do anything like that for at least a month to give the new meds a chance to work and see how I'm feeling then. So, Thank you for your help. I'll keep up with this post. Hope you are doing OK.

Last edited by Ruby June; 05/17/13 08:43 PM.
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I hope you are feeling better today, Lori.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
N
I'm glad to hear that things are better Ruby! I hope it will keep on being better for you!

Today it's okay stress wise for me. I'm mostly tired (dont know why since i slept good). Today my mom is more annoying than my dad. She can't seem to stop singing and when I was eating breakfast she was going off on my grandmom who refuses to get medical help, it took all I had to not say that she too is like that!

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
My stress level is a little on the high side in the past few days. I am out of work again and trying to find a job asap is frustrating and stressful. The bills are piling up and nobody understands that there just is no money..... I am also trying to empty out my storage unit that is an hour away so I don't have to pay for another month's rental fee. I have to do this all by myself. And my stomach has been acting up because I am anxious. So yeah....a little stress lately.....

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
N
I am sorry to hear that Debbie, I hope today was better!

Page 14 of 145 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.