Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 194 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Last night I drak Pepsi and ate an ice cream sandwich, macaroni with mushrooms and tomatoe paste and many blue raspberry small Mr Freeze. This morning I had grape juice and thre toasts. As a snack I had an ice cream sandwich. I ate cheese then put cheese and mushrooms on a frozen small cheese pizza then ate a few bacon hickory potatosticks with Pepsi.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Last night I drank Pepsi and ate pasta bows with mushrooms and tomatoe paste and the rest of my small blue rapsberry Mr Freeze. This morning I had grape juice and three toasts. I had Pepsi and salted sunflower seeds in shell as a snack. Earlier I had Pepsi and a pork chop with uncooked white potatoes fried in the pork chop greese with extra butter.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
After some revelations in my food journal, I recognize that my habit of being spontaneous with meals contributes to poor choices as I tend to make them during my weaker moments of hunger.

So, as much as I detested the thought of a "typical" menu, I'm finding more success with healthful choices and weight loss if I stick (at least loosely) to one.

My breakfasts: cottage cheese with fruit, yogurt or eggs.

My snacks: lite chocolate soy milk, nuts, vegetable juice, fruit, vegetable sticks, tofu, yogurt, cottage cheese, eggs.

My lunches: salads, soups

My dinners: This is where it can get crazy so I will do my best to stick with the following choices: Proteins and vegetables in a variety of ways but NOT battered and fried. NO starches.

My desserts: I'm not a huge dessert eater but can be tempted. I will stick to fruit and low-sugar choices.

My daughter and I will be developing and researching recipes for a low-carb breakfast cookie and other desserts!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
Last night I drak Pepsi and ate bacon hickory potatosticks, macaroni with butter, lemon starbursts and small red Mr Freeze. This morning I had grape juice and two toasts. Then (when i came back from Matane and 2 other times each with a calcium) I had uncooked white potatoes fried in butter with Pepsi, I also ate salted in shells sunflower seeds.

N
N
Last night I ate white rice with tomatoe juice and chocolate and drank Pepsi. This morning I had grape juice and three toasts. Earlier I drank Pepsi and ate french fries from the nearest restaurant and one lemon Starburst.

N
N
Last night I drank Pepsi and ate the rest of the french fries with barbecue sauce, white rice with tomatoe juice, bacon hickory potatosticks and chocolate. This morning I had grape juice and three toats. As a snack I had peanuts in shells (i added salt after taking them out of the shells) with Pepsi. Earlier I had cucumber with a steak and Pepsi.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy - I know you like toast for breakfast smile. But it's really important to get protein into you when you start your day. Toast doesn't have protein in it.

Is there any sort of protein-like thing that you'd be interested in for breakfast? Sausages? Hard boiled eggs? Scrambled eggs? A chocolate protein shake?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
I love eggs. And strangely I don't really like ham except for breakfast so I like that with eggs. My eggs I usually eat scramble but I like it cooked in different ways too. I love bacon (who doesnt? haha). Once in a few years I want to eat sausages but the last time was many years before moving here. I hate shakes so that is out. I did find interesting recipes involving eggs and they are either for crockpots or the oven and I never cooked eggs like that so that would be interesting.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

That is *awesome* that you love eggs! Eggs are amazing nutritional powerhouses. They have all sorts of important vitamins and minerals in them.

Scrambling eggs only takes a minute or so, could you try scrambling eggs one of these mornings? Or you can make microwaved eggs REALLY easily with one of these -

hard boil eggs in microwave

I have one and *adore* it. It is so so easy. So you do that the night before and they're all ready for you in the fridge in the morning.

Yummm!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
Last night I drank Pepsi and ate peanuts (in shells then added salt) and chicken and brocoli sidekick from Knorr. This morning I had grape juice and four toasts. As a snack I had Pepsi and peanuts (like last night). Earlier I had Pepsi with cucumber, steak and reheated noodles from last night.

Page 5 of 194 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.