Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 282 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember two dreams from last night.

In the first I came to visit Brigitte an old friend. I was excited because it has been many years that we have seen each others. When I arrived she was sad because he cat died the day before I arrived (in real life she does not have a cat she has a Chihuahua...she had a cat when she was young but the cat in the dream was my grandmom's cat) so the visit was not a cheerful one.

In the last I was with Tom Cruise. A spaceship came and he went with them but he said to wait for me because he would be back and we would be together. While I was waiting I saw Katie Holmes walking around with a huge smile so I told her to enjoy Tommy's money because when he'd be back it would all change and she laughed at me. So I waited and he came back and we were reunited.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I dreamed of a large black spider in a friend's Starbuck's frappuccino cup. Spiders represent many things but in this case, I knew it was a warning to a friend about becoming addicted to her daily mochas and lattes and frapps! She doesn't really have the money to spend on these daily splurges but now she can't live without them!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Nancy - do you keep a journal by your bed? I find that helps me out.

Last night I dreamed that my hairline was receding drastically. The whole front part of my head was bald. I was trying to "comb over" my hair (which is past shoulder length) to cover it up smile.

Hmmm. Maybe it means I'm thinking I'm not taking good enough care of my health.

Yes, that is part of your dream's meaning, Lisa. But the other part is that you may have some subconscious concerns about aging or sexuality or attractiveness.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wow, Debbie. This dream certainly reflects what is going on in your waking life right now. An airport is a place of departure or arrival. You are in a state of transition now as you are moving through the stages of grief. You mentioned that you knew you would be ready to find love again. So here you are, in an airport, newly arrived and then a man appears wanting to get into your car (share your journey). You lock your car doors and avoid him.

This indicates that although there will be an available man in your life, you clearly are not ready to let him in.

Although you will keep moving forward in life, trying to find balance, you will continue to feel ups and downs with an empty feeling in your heart (hills, desert). You'll view other people as having more love or fun in their lives (colored sands).

There could be one woman whom you will want to befriend but she might not be prepared for a close relationship and perhaps a friend of hers might feel guarded or suspicious of you, too.

But before you leave, you or someone who is loyal to you wants to express feelings about this matter. And you'll want to "clean up" any messes that this expression might cause.

The woman's naked son simply reflects a person or aspect of her that is being open, unassuming. Perhaps, she (or someone in her home)will recognize that there was no need to be so guarded about you after all.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Ok, Debbie. Your second dream. Again, quite relevant to your waking life situation.

The heavy breathing presence in the upstairs of your house represents that presence of your deceased boyfriend whom you think about all the time. The upstairs of a house usually symbolizes a higher consciousness state. Did you notice that when you all went to investigate, you found no physical presence?

Your bedroom is your private retreat. It's stuffy in there because in your waking life, you've been grieving deeply for a while, cocooning. You're ready to open the window for some fresh air (inspiration, new life). The darkness outside and the nearby ocean both represent your emotional state. Your emotions seem to be calming down some.

Your own inner light is drawing some positive things into your life but you keep pushing them out! A black molly fish is remarkable in that it bears live young. In dreamspeak, to me, this fish represents a very fertile project for you. Black represents death, emotions, mourning, spirituality so it might be a project involving how you're coping with your grief?

Same for the black bird. Birds symbolize many things but here, it is your hopes or goals. Again, regarding the same topics as above. Have you been thinking about writing a book about your experience?

Your higher self is being quite insistent upon not shooing away this particular bird, Debbie.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Nancy Roussy
I had three dreams last night.

I do not remember the first.

In my second my mom was wrong about something (dont remember what) then I told her so and she got mad at me and she was ignoring me so I told her very mature mom and other things (dont remember it too). Then I was in my room but had troube with either the internet or the satellite or both, a man was there to repair it and I said to him that I wanted to stay in my room because I did not want to see my mom so it would be more boring if that thing or these things would not work and he agreed.

In my last I was in an old school (Little House time it seemed) and the teacher said something and I was being a smarty pants about it because I knew it would happen (it had to do with an old Quebec show winning...that show happened to be set in that time period that we were dressed in and the schools were like that too) so I continued making fun of the teacher then left the class. Don't remember the rest.

I really enjoy your very detailed dreams, Nancy! Your celebrity dreams, especially, indicate your sense of and desire for adventure.

Of course, your dreams about your parents reflect your waking life frustrations with them. And your desire to stay away in your own world even though it means that you'll not be able to stay connected to the outside world.

As for the Little House schoolhouse, again this seems to reflect how you're feeling constricted with old-fashioned rules or values and how you are feeling a little rebellious and wanting to stand up to them. You don't respect authority and don't want to play by those rules!

Life has lots of lessons and there are many ways to learn them, Nancy. You don't have to play by someone else's rules just to learn a thing or two! smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Thank you, Lori. This is pretty powerful stuff. And I did notice in my dream that there was nobody in the room where I heard the heavy breathing. The sound had stopped once we entered the room.

Actually I have thought about writing a book about my relationship with my boyfriend, but I am not sure how far into it I want to go after his passing. Probably some of the grieving part but also how the lessons I learned from him helped me to heal and improve my life. It is not a definite project, but I think of it now and then.

I am indeed ready for some changes, but slowly. I feel like I am starting to turn a corner but I can't just blitz through it. The pain is sometimes still very fresh, and I know that while in the grieving process you can do better for days or weeks, and then it all comes back like it never left. That has happened to me a few times, but the intensity for the most part is toning down. Everyone has their own timeframe for grief and it is important to feel the emotions in order to deal with them and release them. I still have my tough moments here and there....

I am deep in my spiritual learning and development right now. A lot of it is unchartered territory for me so I may indeed be afraid of growing and changing. I do know I have to go on and move on at some point though, so I am taking baby steps and feeling my way a little at a time. It is all I can do at the moment but at least I know I want to move in the right direction. I know my boyfriend would want me to live life fully and to be happy. That is my goal.

Thank you so much, Lori. I appreciate the time you have taken to interpret these dreams for me. It is very helpful in understanding myself right now.

Much peace and love to you, dear Sister.....

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
N
As always Lori thank you very much for the meaning of my dreams!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I had a dream that I drove the RV into a place I couldn't go forward in, and i knew I would have great difficulty backing out of.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Jilly, this dream precisely states what your waking life concerns are at this time:

It will be very hard for you to "go back" (move in with your parents) but you don't think you're "moving forward" in life either.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 23 of 282 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.