Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 103 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 102 103
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Today I spent 35,58$ at Familiprix (1 toothpaste, 1 toothbrush, 1 shampoo, 1 back sponge, 1 box of 1-tips and 1 3in 1 base strenghtener top polish).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I spent money in four places today, it would of been more if I could of found more of the discontinued face products I use (we are NEVER told in advance when products are discontinued!!!!!!!!!), only two of one were left (Nivea for normal to combo skin). 34,79$ at the Familiprix of Causapscal (2 boxes of calciums [these too are discontinued...i wont cry about them though] and 2 packages of towels for washing the face [so at least thats 25 days of soap]), 3,16$ at the Familiprix of Amqui (pills), 8,05$ at Dollorama (1 thing twice for my mom [she had given me the money when i left] 1 box of 4 nail polish and 1 nail polish) and 64,38$ for waxing (today i added the face in addition of half legs arms and underarms).

N
N
I spent 27,33$ at the Familiprix of Causapscal today (2 face cream for 8,99$[that is discontinued in my country] 8,79$ for vitamins and 5,99$ for a antibug band [can put it on wrists or elsewhere...will try it on a hat...cant wait to see if these things work).

N
N
Thanks to Nivea discontinuing my face products in Canada I just spent (after several hours of searching the internet for places with the better prices and who also ships here) 420,33$! I do not have allergic reactions to beauty products but it is hard to find something that do not destroy my face (i have combo skin...if the cream is not for me then the shine and dry spots are just awful...spent years before finding 1 that was fully working then i could not buy it anymore when i moved then miraculously the first cream i pick works better then less than 3 years later they take it off the market in my country!!!!!)! If they would of warned of this I could of bought more for way less in the stores here and I would have for more than just next Summer!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Today was a splurge day for us, we ate out at Ruby Tuesday with a $10 off coupon that we got on RecycleBank for recycling each week. I recommend using RecycleBank, you get free coupons for recycling, which we should all do anyway.

Then Bob got us a "fire pit" - i.e. a way to burn all this dead wood we have in our back yard. We've had dead wood stacking up for years now and we had no way to get rid of it. So now we have a metal pit and we can start burning our way through it safely, to get our yard cleared out again. So that is a good step towards decluttering (and I suppose making the back yard less of a fire hazard).

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
I received an email tonight from the seller of the face cream saying that he could not ship to me so I went ahead and asked for a cancellation of my other order too. I won't get one more year of my products but on the bright side that's 420,33$ more in my pockets (i just hope the other seller understands and dont give me any problems...dont want a toner without the cream that goes with it).

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Bob got us some stones for around the fire pit today, so that was our only purchase. That will help us burn through this wood. We had our first fire tonight!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy, that is too bad about your favorite facial products. Have you found a decent replacement yet? I know I'd be pretty lost if my Paula's Choice stuff was discontinued. I try to make mine last for as long as possible, since it's not as cheap as drugstore brands.

Lisa, your fire pit sounds wonderful! I know I love mine. Could you not use wild rocks from your area?

I've been sick all week and haven't left home, nor bought anything online. I did manage to fill up some water jugs from the outdoor tap from the guidance center in my town, but that was free.

Last weekend I did go to Flagtaff, though, which cost me $15 in gas and around the same amount in beverages and food out. So that was pretty much all my April money, and I enjoyed it.

N
N
Hi Jilly! I am very sorry to hear that you are sick! I hope you feel better soon!

I was able to get two of my daily moisturizer (could be used as night to but was using another for night and could not get it anywhere) and will keep them for later with the tonic (never got to use it..was waiting to finish an old cleanser from my old aesthetician before starting using tonic) and unused exfollient from the discontinued line (its just 1 bottle that is small but i never use a lot of exfollient so ill be able to use that along with the 2 bottles of cream). Now with the two bottles opened I with strech them as far as they can go then I will use other products until I finish the ones who don't exist (in Canada that is) anymore, I think I know which I will try, I'll keep on searching on the internet then order (or buy in a store if its something thats sold here) next week. It's a shame about that, not only were they great products but they were also cheap.

N
N
Today I spent 21,05$ at Rossy in Amqui (1 game and 3 little bags of bath confetti), 4,60$ at Brunet in Amqui (1 tongue cleaner) and 51,90$ at Familiprix in Amqui (1 nail polish dissolvant 1 bag of chocolate and 4 nail polish).

Page 17 of 103 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 102 103

Moderated by  Jilly 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.