Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
loong, you are most welcome and I thank you for your kindness.

There are different reasons why we suffer. Sometimes, it is in our karma. Sometimes, we have pre-mortally made agreements to take on certain burdens to help others, to spiritually progress, to experience suffering. Sometimes, very valiant souls do battle in this manner as the cause of such suffering comes from dark entities.

I do not know why you suffer but my heart aches for your tortuous ordeals. If by any chance, your suffering can be lifted, I will ask for as many people as possible to pray for your protection and strength. For your relief and release from pain and suffering. If there is a way, our love will find it.

If you are reading this, anyone, please keep loong in your prayers. Pray for his relief of suffering and from night terrors. Pray that he will be able to have a peaceful night's sleep during which his mind, body and spirit can have rest. Send loving energy to him, encircle him with a white light of protection and fill it with love. Love for our brother, for this sincere and sweet soul who has chosen a difficult path so that ours might be easier.

God bless you all for your help. God bless loong!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
jenniechan, a phobia of lizards isn't uncommon. But did you see these lizards in your dreams? As dream symbols, they do hold meaning.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Yes Lori, I have seen lizards in my dreams. What does it mean?

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hi jennichan. It really depends on the other contextual clues in your dreams but generally speaking lizards are said to represent one's primal feelings. This is because lizards descended from dinosaurs.

Consider the traits that dinosaurs and lizards have: cold-blooded, primal brains which focus mainly upon basic survival instincts (eating, sexual reproduction).

They are typically harmless to humans with the exception of the Komodo Dragon. Lizards have the ability to lose and regrow their tails as an escape mechanism. They are slippery creatures in that way.

Are there people in your waking life that might be described in this way as well?

Because you are afraid of lizards in your dreams, you might be fearful of people in your life that are lizard-y to you. Unevolved, focusing only on their own survival and sex or other base instincts. Seem to get out of being blamed for trouble they cause.

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Thanks Lori for explaining this. But the common thing is that I have a phobia of lizards and I have seen them in my dreams.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Ok. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Another odd dream I had was of the black hat-topped cartoon man featured in the Monopoly game. He tipped his hat to me as we stood on the edge of this world and the beginning of the rest of the cosmos. He beckoned me to join him and I thought for a moment, "This black hat wearing man might represent death. Should I go with him?"

But we hopped into the cosmic atmosphere and he took me to another place where I was greeted by a beautiful, ethereal lady. She was the Lady of Story and I was being allowed to enter the world of story. There were different regions: children's story areas versus some dark fiction, etc. Every work of fiction or non-fiction was created here first in this realm before being manifested on Earth.

I didn't enter very far but I was delighted to have been invited to return at any time.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Being a golf green smile

Ian - Pagan Editor

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I think that the Monopoly man did represent a type of death. Death of the dogma and beliefs I held that anchored me in "reality" or this physical world in order to be reborn anew in spirit, liberating me, expanding my awareness of all things creative.

I had this dream a long time ago...more than ten years.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.