Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Did you see Hostel 3? If not don't, I did and regretted it.

Well if the sequel sucked but the third did not then the sequel still sucks. I have nothing against sequels per say I just hate them when they are to movies that I loved and they end up sucking.

I love the Batman made by Tim Burton, Michael Keaton was a great Batman and a good Bruce Wayne but Christian Bale is just perfect as Batman and Bruce Wayne. That the last Batman (im still waiting for the third to play on tv...no english movie theatres here!!!) and James Bonds movies are serious is why I love them so much. Roger Moore was my favorite Bond before Daniel Craig came along so I loved those funny Bond movies but the fact remains that Bruce Wayne and James Bond are real human beings, they did not have supernatural things happen to them so these movies being serious make sense.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I haven't seen Hostel 3, no. I'll avoid it probably.

Michael Keaton is the only Batman for me - though my favorite character EVER is Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman smile She's just incredible and captures the character brilliantly. I've read the comics for years and still do. I think that Nolan was basically trying to make Miller's Batman comic - which I hate LOL.

Bale - I can't stand, he screams everything and I can't understand most of what he says - this has become a joke in the UK about his silly Batman voice. It was much better in the third film actually and IMO that was the best of the three. Though Bane was ridiculous, Catwoman was actually really good - and though Hathaway was no Pfeiffer she still held her own.

Bruce Wayne is surrounded by supernatural ppl, he works alongside Superman and Wonder woman! The second Robin was murdered and brought back to life - the villains he faces, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, Bane, Clayface, Man-bat, Black Mask, Joker - these characters all have supernatural qualities. He is a comic book character at the end of the day. He should be treated like one IMO.

My main problem was Heath Ledger playing the Joker - he was TERRIBLE but everyone said they liked it because he sadly died. The Joker is meant to represent anarchy, yet everything he does in The Dark Knight is planned. There is also no way on Earth - the ppl of Gotham wouldn't blow up a boat full of murderers and rapists LOL. It had so many flaws, which if it had been a comic book movie I could have ignored, but because Nolan wanted the film to be treated seriously, you had to take all the mistakes seriously. It's funny because after Batman Returns - Burton was fired because Warner Brothers felt he had made the films too adult for younger audiences. violent and sexual conatations - and now look at them LOL!

My main issue with the new Bond and the last three Batman movies is that they are mostly BORING. Which to me is the worst thing a film can be. Because a film is meant to entertain, even if it's bad it can make you a laugh.

I used to love Roger Moore as Bond too! You're the only other person I've spoken to who has said that smile I felt he was great. I love Live and Let Die and A View To A Kill - those are my fave Bond movies.

Well theres' my view on it all smile

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
N
N
I am shocked to read that you cannot stand Christian Bale! I think he is perfect as Batman, when he talks as Batman I am always close to an orgasm so that right there tells you how much I love his voice in these movies.

You really hated Heath Ledger as Joker? He was almost as good as Christian in that movie.

It's funny how we all have different taste. When I first watched Batman Begins I was in a trance, I did not even heard the music which is amazing (i later bought the cd online [rarely are scores sold in my province] and i figured [did not know about Hans Zimmer back then] that if the music would suck i would have pictures).

I rarely hear from people who loved Roger Moore as James Bond too, almost everyone says that Sean Connery was the best Bond, I never was able to watch more than one minute of one of his Bond movie.

If Nolan's Batman movies are really that far from the comics and you love these comics I can understand why you hate those movies, eventhough they are perfect (haha)!

Prometheus will be playing on television on May 4 so about one month later it will be the turn of the last Batman movie, I can't wait (drool will be all over the living room then...teehee).

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Horror_Movies_Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.