Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 282 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I spent almost all night awake and I do not remember what I dreamed the little time I was sleeping (i know that i made at least 1 dream that i remembered a part of after waking up from it but forgot it not long after).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I remember one part of a dream and a dream.

The part of the dream I only remember because Shumi was in it. I had paddoc tickets for a race and I arrived at the same time as him and his wife. I did not freak out eventhough that man is my god. I was right behind them (his wife had a short hair cut...she normally has her hair at least to the shoulders) and after they went in the doors (made of glass) would not open and the security that was sitting behind a long desk made the gesture that this was only for Formula One people and that Paddock people were elsewhere but when I showed them my ticket they went ah okay and were to let me in eventhough they just let me know it was not the right door. After that I don't recall anything. And I only saw Shumi from the back, I though that it was strange.

Then I dreamed that I was watching an old video of Taylor Dayne because I had to (X Factor i think) perform that song but that video was like new, the version was different and she had clothes for the decade after she made that video.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Last night, I saw a tunnel in my dream. I was driving in a car and nearing a tunnel that was going through a mountainside. The tunnel was well lit with a series of lights throughout.

Tunnels can symbolize many things but in my case, I just went through a similar tunnel on a recent road trip. My husband remarked how he uses this tunnel as the demarcation between southern and central CA.

To me, this dream reflects how I am in a transitional phase. I've known this for a while now. Even in my dream, I felt relieved to see that this tunnel was lit. A good sign.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yay!

I love transitional stages that take a minute to register. It for me is a sign that this person is not resisting the transition. That makes me smile:)

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 04/02/13 09:16 AM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
I spent almost the whole night awake and I only remember a part (it took me so much time to get here that i dont remember it all now) of a dream from when I was sleeping.

I was underground with Batman (Christian Bale of course :-D teehee) and I don't remember what or who we were fighting. I was able to get away (it looked like the people doing parkour) and I ended up in a shopping mall. I think I asked for help but I do remember jumping in a big window (i dont think it was a door) to escape outside. That's all I recall.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy-

That dream sounds exciting and fun.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
I remember one dream from last night.

I was at an auction but I was not happy to be there because it was only things from Quebec and in French. Lots of people there were trying to get me to be happy to be there. Then there was a DVD of a movie about Hockey and I was excited about that so I bet two dollars on that, I made a two with my fingers and people looked at me like I was crazy because that's not how you do that then it worked, there were two other bets and a man won it for five dollars. So I told everyone that we should all go to the man's house and watch it together and we did, it all became a party. I was watching outside and said what is that after seeing something and at first people were laughing thinking nothing was there but they all could see what was happening. A big blue comet appeared with a blue line behind and it fell on Earth not too far from where we were, the house was not hit but I knew it was serious so instead of panicking like everyone else I grabbed a backpack and said to everyone to grab all the food and other important things and to get out of there and the fartest we could. Only one man followed me and we went into a mountain where we found a small cave where we hid. This is where I realised that the man was Christian Bale. When we realised that it was all over and we were probably the only people left we started by checking what we had then we arranged the cave to be comfortable. After a few days there we had checked the environment around us and decided to go back to town to see if there was anything else and anybody left alive. We were in a store with camping stuff when I woke up, we also thought while looking around there was survivors but did not see any (i think some were coming or were there when i woke up).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired
Yay!

I love transitional stages that take a minute to register. It for me is a sign that this person is not resisting the transition. That makes me smile:)

Thanks, Yvonnie. smile I welcome change and embrace growth! Isn't that why we're here? Expanded awareness? It's all good.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Again, my dreams flowed, but upon awakening, they evaporated with the dawn. My two grandnieces spent that past two nights with me and one of them crawled into bed with me early in the morning so I was whisked into wakeful state abruptly.

I do know that I had some nice dreams though. Can't even recall one single symbol now. frown

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This one may be of inspiration for possibly others wondering of the great connection...(this will tie in my next article here).

I woke from almost another world. If you've seen movies like the Hobbit, I haven't but I've seen clips. Anyway it was like that, in color w/a touch of "What Dreams May Come."

In my dream, I had a house, like the Hobbit, with a grass roof. My best friend, Shelby (my Springer Spaniel that's passed) was there waiting outside my hut. My husband was there, Shelby was in the front patch of grass with his tail wagging. He was waiting for my cat Shadow, but shadow wasn't in the dream.

To my right a large black raven sat on the window sill looking into my hut. It had a metal lantern and eyes that all of the sudden glowed a bright emerald green.

The next morning my husband had me watch a movie called, Kumatre??? It's on netflix. Have to double check that name. Anyway, half-through the movie, a group of Spiritualists had a community and the woman running it said, "Yes, these are what's called Hobbit Houses.

The next evening, well, early this AM, maybe 3:00 - ish, our cat Shadow, died actually. We just burried him.

There's more, but it'll be in that article...if it can fit... confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 04/04/13 12:04 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 12 of 282 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.