Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 282 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Hi Lisa! I have periods that I remember nothing at all then I have periods where I only remember some parts. It always depends on how much sleep I am getting. Going to bed very late and waking up very late does not help which is what I have been doing since the end of Summer last year. Even when I am tired it takes a lot of effort to close the computer (even when im not on it since closing the computer for me means soon will be bed time) then it's exercise and shower time before sleep. I am taking care of something and in late April it should be done, then I'll maybe give myself a few more days of being lazy then I will be back at a more normal schedule (going to bed and waking up at normal hours + breakfast, dinner and supper at normal hours too), I'm sure that'll help me with sleeping more and not waking up so much during the night (i used to never wake up even with loud noises).

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
A lot of dreams last night. Wow. Many.

I recall a few in particular. In one, I was making bacon for a friend and his daughters but since my sisters had come over unexpectedly, I was in a bit of a panic because I was unsure if I had enough and if I could cook it all quickly. I ended up laying all the strips on baking sheets to bake them. But, my friend took his daughters into another room because my sisters took up all the seats at the table.

(The interp for this one is clear: I want to be there for my newly divorced friend who will soon be financially devastated from the divorce. I've known him since middle school. But I also want to be able to help my sisters, too, in different ways, for different reasons.)

In another dream, I was sitting in a beauty salon, waiting to get my hair cut and styled. I watched as stylists discussed how to do a younger patron's hair. I ended up not getting my hair done that day as I decided to let it grow longer first.

(This indicates to me that I'm going to take more time to contemplate any changes to my identity. True. I'm in the midst of redefining myself but I still like certain aspects.)

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
I only remember one dream from last night.

I was working in a pawn shop (the 1 from the show Pawn Stars) and I don't know if the shop was relocating or we were all having a vacation somewhere or it was just me going on a vacation or moving on but I was about to leave (all my luggages were ready) and the computers got a virus and somehow it also affected my personal computer eventhough it was not in the shop (but it was with me then). And the person paid to take care of that said that they could rid of that virus and save the computers and the files but we should get rid ourselves of our files anyway because they would remain dangerous then one day the virus would be back and it would be worst. I was crying because of all the pictures of my heroes were on those files and at the end I did erase them. I remember nothing after I did that.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Lori-Dreams
What did you dream about last night?

Do you remember any of your dreams at all?

It's hard to explain, but normally, i understand w/in reason, what my dreams are trying to tell me. They're not separate from my living experience.

This one, well, lol, it's a combo. While typing this my computer shorted out...so...ehemm, ya...

Anywho, the dream was a family reunion/Easter gathering. Lots of kids and animals. In the garage or basement was a tier waterfall. One of those you'd see in a wedding. The water was clear, but thick - gel-like.

In the tiers were fish (white w/sliver streaks). They were struggling to breath.

I wanted to save them. So I picked them up one at a time, put them in the palm of my hand.

All of the sudden they opened their mouth and there were bright white teeth.

They bit me fiercely, specifically my thumb, then my palm. I couldn't believe it in the dream. They were peronas (sp).

Well, I think I know what it's saying or trying to show me, but I'm curious to interact or see what other intuitives see.

BTW, lol...I've been (censored..saving computer time) off since the dream, like the kind where you're so mad you cry instead of lashout.

Does anyone else get that?

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/28/13 05:59 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Elleise-

I'm not real clear on this, but I feel like there is something to do with biting the hand that feeds you, wishing for something that comes back to bite you.

So, is your gift being challenged lately? Or are you reluctant to take it to the next level? We do graduate you know? Like having a spiritual gift for a long time and then it changes or increases to something more or different.

Anyway, is there some resistance on your part to transition into this new promotion? It seems that this growth challenges things that you have known or believed. Thus, the idea that you asked for it (the growth or promotion), but it is coming back to bite you (it challenges what you have always believed you know).

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hmmm...let me think on this and thank you smirk

Yes, I am reluctant to go this next level. It's really tough. The stuff I feel, just visions, etc. well they're basicaly faster than the internet.

Whatever comes through, well, i always fight my own or argue is a better word what it is that's coming through. i make myself work through it, sift it through, take steps back, block it out and IF (It's HUGE) it comes back, i'll look at it but then walk away again.

What it is realy is sifting through the emotions of it all.

The "Biting the hand" that resonates.

I just don't or well, lol, maybe I dont' want to know how dangerous it is to still have that saving hand in the water or whom it is I feel compelled to put it there in the first place.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/28/13 08:01 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
@ Elleise-

lol

I am really looking forward to Lori's interpretation on this one.

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 03/29/13 05:27 AM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi there, lovies. <3

Wow, what an interesting dream, Elleise. I know that you already know the meaning. smile But I will share my insights. This dream, as with most dreams, reflects what is going on in your waking life. I'll put the dream symbols in parentheses.

When it comes to family (reunion), there are past issues (reunion) that should be dealt with, along with a fresh start (Easter).

You are a highly emotional person (gel-like waterfall), even on a subconscious level (basement). In your waking life, you care very much about others and wish to save them from their current predicaments (trying to save the fish). To help them feels like the right thing to do, the compassionate and even Christ-like or divinely appointed thing to do (fish with white and silver streaks). You honestly believe that revealing hidden secrets will help them (bringing the fish to the surface of the water).

However, these friends/others are not as innocent as they seemed (piranhas). They will turn on you when you try to "help" them. In fact, they could attack you in such a way that you will feel powerless and you may even begin to question your abilities (attacking your thumb). They will reject your generosity (attacking your open palm).

Now, Elleise, as you know, this dream reflects your own subconscious thoughts so they could be fears or concerns rather than prophetic outcomes. But then, again, you are an intuitive so perhaps your higher self is warning you here.

Live well. Sleep well. Dream happy. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance
It's really tough. The stuff I feel, just visions, etc. well they're basicaly faster than the internet.

Whatever comes through, well, i always fight my own or argue is a better word what it is that's coming through. i make myself work through it, sift it through, take steps back, block it out and IF (It's HUGE) it comes back, i'll look at it but then walk away again.

Elleise, I relate to this.

Even with great protection around us, our third eye sees so much. If it is distracting, you can block everything--but then you also lose the good stuff. No need to throw the baby out with the bathwater, eh?

I see a lot of flashes and blips especially as I am awakening. A snapshot of a person from another time and place. Faces. Places. The other morning, rather unusually for me, I saw a creature that seemed to be from a fantasy world. That is odd for me as I usually only see things from here on Earth.

Unless the vision lingers, I ignore them, brushing them away like lint. If a person sends me any sort of message, I listen. I tend to send them into the light or ask for divine assistance for them as I explain that they need to proceed instead of staying behind in ghostly form. Some will be open to that suggestion while others stubbornly cling to their beliefs. They think they are still alive or they want to be.

I say, "If I can't help you, then go your own way." And I close myself off to them.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I'm finding it crucial to begin and end the day with prayer and meditation during which I ask to be protected and for only the highest good to be allowed into my sphere of influence.

The thing is that, as a very small child, I had a dream that I was being sent to walk the perimeter of hell to rescue someone. And that is why, I believe, some of my life experiences have been very difficult and my visions tortuous.

But the good news is that God promised me He would never forsake me and would always hold my hand the entire way. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 10 of 282 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.