Print Thread
Page 8 of 282 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I like that.

Ok Lori-

I moving the dreams I want translated over to this thread.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Okay-

This is 3 or 4 days old, but here goes:

Dream one- I dreamt of my Ex-Lover/Boyfriend. We were both well and functioning in the manner that very young children parallel play. So, no direct interaction, just him doing his thing well and me doing mine. Aware of each other and a feeling that we would meet up further into the dream or down the line in life, but I woke up.

Dream Two- I am taking a cruise in May, in real life. In my dream, my group (my husband's family) was on the ship and ready to go, but I realized that I was without a wrap or jacket or anything of that sort. Since (as only a dream would have it), the ship was sailing away from a dock right by my home, I decided (even though there was only 5-15 minutes before we cruised) to run into my home to get a wrap. Of course, my home became some seaside community with many docks and piers and stores or something. Once inside, I almost forgot why I was there. Then, I heard the whistle that indicates that the ship is setting sail. By the time I realized what I was hearing it was the third and final whistle. I stepped out and saw no ship. At first, I was going to let it go on without me. Then, I remembered my children and felt this burst of energy from some unknown source and began running to catch the ship. After running through a few stores, gangways, and across a couple of front porches, I saw the ship and they saw me (waving). They smiled, reached out to me, and took my hand, bringing me aboard my cruise ship.

Dream three- I was running through an airy, old, magnificently tall and large home. There were lots of open windows with flowing curtains. My children were there and I was playing something with my 3 year old, much like we have been hanging out today. It was almost as if I could fly or skateboard or something extremely magical/crafty like. Then she decided to run down a flight of stairs. Before I could protest, she fell through an opening, where the railings were missing, from a very high distance, hitting her mouth and bouncing to another spot. I woke up immediately.

What does it all mean to you Lori?

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I barely slept last night (just a few minutes in like 2 or 3 different times) and I know that i dreamed the first time but can't remember anything from it (when i woke up i knew i was leaving a dream).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Yvonnie, here are my thoughts regarding your dreams:

Dream one: It appears that both you and your ex-boyfriend are doing well since the split. You're both simply getting along on your life journey. Someday, either here in the physical or in the spiritual world, you will acknowledge the reason for having spent some time together, understanding the value of your interactions.

Dream Two: Because you are taking a cruise in real, waking life, this dream could be a reflection of your subconscious fears or worries about the coming trip. As you prepare to go, you realize that you forgot your jacket which is a symbol of protection. You want a barrier or protection on this trip either from your in-laws or any trip-related dangers and so you risk missing the trip to get it.

Your home became a seaside community filled with docks, piers and shops because you yourself are filled with possibilities. Docks and piers symbolize points of departure and arrival. Many journeys to be taken. You are enamored by the potentials and the choices you have in life.

You have to be reminded about the (possibly emotional) trip with your in-laws. You're willing to let your in-laws go without you but you remember your children are on the same trip so you do what you must do to catch up to them.

To me, Yvonnie, this seems to indicate that you have a lot of wonderful musings going on in your inner world, that you are contemplating your possibilities, deciding what to choose (stores) for your life experience. Alas, your family demands beckon and you join them, leaving your own interests behind for a while.

Dream three: This dream seems to indicate that you are feeling rather good about yourself thesedays. Open. With a lot of inspiration flowing unto you. And perhaps powerful in some ways.

You might be harboring some subconscious fears about your three-year-old, that as she can meet with earthly danger. That you may not be able to guide or protect her *all* the time and that something may happen. She might not be able to express her hurt or her feelings and although she may "bounce" back from this, she will be slightly different for it.

Those are my feelings about your dreams.

Last edited by Lori-Dreams; 03/26/13 01:59 PM.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Last night, I dreamed that I was in a dressing area with a lot of young women who were preparing for some sort of beauty contest. But I didn't have the right shoes.

They kept telling me that the judges wouldn't give me any high marks if I didn't wear white shoes with my white outfit. I tried to jam my foot that had a clear acrylic and and pink sparkly shoe into a stunning-looking black shoe but of course, it wouldn't fit. So I decided to go and get the right shoes even though I might miss the pageant.

I ended up missing the pageant but there was another pageant with no other contestants. It seemed to be some sort of special showing. I went ahead and entered even though it seemed a little lame. My clothing was weird and ill-fitting. But I pointed out to the judges that I had written an essay in a magazine and they judged it to be amazing. LOL. Other contestants wanted to enter when they saw there were so few entrants. My dream ended with the judges all praising my writing and it appeared that I was going to be the winner in this very odd contest.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Wow Lori!

The beginning of your dream feels like my cruise dream.

Another emotion says you are there to show your worth, but allow others to tell you that you need something more. You leave knowing that it is really about their insecurities of being judged against you and at the same time they need to feel more superior and feel certain that they are best being judged by appearance.

In the end though, it feels like you have accepted that you are worthy, based on who you are and what you do in giving back to the highest good of humanity, the thing that feels really good about, to be on that runway. Your courage, encourages other and they too realize the value of what they do, not their surface assets.

To me, I think I am hearing that you have accepted your spiritual role. You are in it for the purpose, to give your highest worth to the highest good of humanity. You are shedding your insecurities and accepting that you will be leading and setting an example for others.

Bon Voyage Lori. I love it and look forward to seeing you on the journey.

BTW, thanks for your interpretation of my dreams.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Dream one feels right. I think it is an omen that we will be meeting up again and a sign that I should not get sidetracked from the work I am currently doing.

Dream two seems a bit more symbolic in that I feel that I am separating from the in-laws and I am fine with that, but what about my children and how this separation affects my relationship with them? I almost feel like the stole/wrap/jacket is an excuse to get off the ship. Hmmm?

I love your interpretation of the seaside village and stores. That feels spot on.

Dream three: Again, spot on.

Lori, you're good. I mean, really good.

Thank you. I needed that.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
I remember two dreams.

The first I was engaged to a man (it looks like we were in the middle ages...we definitaly were in a castle) and another woman possesed my body and my spirit was in hers but I was in a coma (i was in a bed in that same place). I tried to tell my fiance but he actually realised what was going on by himself. The parents of my fiance was in there too but they did not see anything new with me. My fiance was acting normal around me which was her and at the same time working to help me get back in my body. I don't know if I woke up before the end or I just do not remember how it all ended.

The second I was now rich and bought three or four things in a Gucci store for close to 1,000$ (i think it was in the 800 $ range). It was a Baseball hat (i remember thinking while dreaming that it was stupid that Gucci will sell these), a pair of sunglasses with the case (i remember seeing these same sunglasses in a Vogue magazine more than 10 years ago) and in another bag there was a lotion (face i think) at least (i really think there was something else..if so i think it was cosmetic too). Then I got out of the store (it was in California i think) and I was supposed to meet Britney Spears and for some reason I thought that using the bus would take less time but when the bus came I ended up in my old town and it was during the busy hours when people are coming back home from work. I was sitting in the front on the seat nearest to the driver next to the door and I was ashamed of what I had bought (because it cost too much for so little and ir was in 2 bags so more pollution) so I kept my left hand on the bags so that noone could see what was inside. Then I saw that someone was reading an interview with Julia Roberts and after I started reading it to pass the time that written interview became alive and it was like I was watching it on television, she was saying that it was disgusting to spend so much money then said that Taylor Swift (im no fan of her by the way) just bout lots of clothes for just 28$. The rest I cannot recall (im almost 100% that that dream continued at least a little).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Thank YOU, Yvonnie, for your take on my dreams. I felt that I knew what they meant but to hear your insight gives me an even better perspective. In fact, you saw a few things that I did not and in retrospect, I see you are most correct. smile

I do understand that life--my life--is to be lived only for the highest good. And finally, I do feel worthy. It's been such a long road to get where I am, to not live for the approval of others, to not cower before those who judge me. The worldly world judges by outward appearance, and I am not in that contest.

Phew. Thanks and love to you, Yvonnie!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Last night, I had several dreams but my husband kept waking me up accidentally and the abrupt awakening made me leap to wakeful consciousness, leaving my dreams behind...

I recall during my dream that I was reminding myself to remember these dreams. They were pleasant, and in them, I am a little girl.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 8 of 282 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.