Print Thread
Page 197 of 252 1 2 195 196 197 198 199 251 252
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #812921 03/24/13 11:46 PM
Elleise - Clairvoyance Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had to go back to see what the original topic was.

We're on a plane of duality. For every up, there's a down, for every hot, cold, wet, dry, etc.

Purest form, positive/negative.

I've had this conversation with my husband (not fighting, just conversation) but I'm like, Goddess-God-Creator, they're one in the same...That's how it feels to me anyway.

However, imbalance - not even that, more an extreme one way or another can create dis-harmony.

It's almost a mathematical equation in a sense, but we have directive of conscience to balance the scales if we put our Souls to it wink

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/24/13 11:50 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #812932 03/25/13 03:13 AM
S
Sarah Rockwell Offline
S
Yes, the patriachal and matriachal don't always seem to be clearly understood or balance out as do simpler terms like positive/negative, clear/cloudy, hard/soft, etc. Perceptions and cultures have changed over time. Each person has independent thoughts and feelings about what a Goddess is or for that matter "What is God?" I enjoy that each of us is different and can be open, if we chose, to others' points of view.

Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #813025 03/25/13 11:22 AM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
Yvonnie, Thank you for saying such beautiful things. Your sweetness makes for big tears not unlike our Mom.. I probably can't live up to a tenth of it. The actual facts are that these things are also deep within you as you already know but they are found also in all of humanity as well. We have just forgotten them along the way.

Before I go on here I just want to say that that B&B had better be very large as I don’t believe that only just a few of us will be there. People are so hungry for freedom within their souls. Why have they been turned away and made to be afraid of each other and of eternal things?????????????

Please allow me to share a little more about my family.

Unless we had learned basic spiritual survival techniques none of us would have survived. Being separated from our surrounding culture allowed us to grow rapidly and without hindrance. This might seem kinda spooky for some but just bear with me and allow yourselves to understand our primitive plight. Give it time. This was our story;

The great Mother, who we knew had this eternal love affair with the great Father, were always with us.They were husband and wife throughout eternity. The Blessed Mother we knew as the Mother of Jesus as that is scripturally borne out and yet the feminine divine was somehow mystically interconnected just as Jesus was to His eternal Father.. The world however, as we saw it, had no concept of what a real Father was. Not even within the church.

He was viewed as very harsh. He was viewed also as austere, judgmental, and if we did not comply he would send us to suffer in eternal separation. People were taught that fear of him was more relevant that love for him. Bosch and Bruegel were paid well to paint the depiction of the eternal damnation that was waiting for most of us.

What a crock!!! We saw through that one hundreds of years ago but so many people were so terrified of that image that they were helpless. If we tried to tell them, in fear they would have tried to kill the rest of us. The Christians within the family knew that Jesus knew these same things. It was actually that patriarchal mindset that put Jesus on the cross. That is why he hurt so deeply in his soul. Acquainted with grief, I guess!!!!

We also believed that a roman cult entered the Catholic church centuries earlier and turned men against each other. We believed that the great Mother and possibly Mary did their best to mend the situation but the predominantly patriarchal spirit now pervading the church pushed them out and even today Mom is just lip service in the church. The nurturing was now gone. I have catholic friends that are even ashamed to call their little beads a "rosary".

I am a spirit being and even though some may call it silly or even idolatry I have a rosary and am glad to have it. I believe that such a limited constricted mindset against such things is far more idolatrous.

It represents to me an ancient feminine mystical power unequaled in time.

Allow me to finish please.

The Spirit taught how we can view the different levels of states of being. I hope that I can make this clear. In reality we are all at the top level but it is impeded in our understanding due to the barriers of naturally taught blindness.

Level one, we will call it, earth visual awareness.

The next we will call flesh-spirit combination. We know we are spiritual and have some supernatural freedoms but yet embroiled within natural strife, anxiety and fear.

The last we will call; the knowledge that the flesh has kinda given up the ghost and the Spirit becomes us and we it. I hope that that makes sense.

Now, going from level one, natural visible awareness only, to the eternal knowledge that the flesh is no longer in control is the goal, however for some it can be a very difficult experience. If the mind is steeped in rigid structure it is hard to break through.

What the Mother showed us is that in the highest realm of spirit there is no longer a need for a body, yet we walk the earth in this body. That does not mean that we are perfect as the pull of the flesh in us is in constant battle with the spirit but the battle is now being fought in the lesser realms and we walk in the peace of the ascended Spiritual eternal being. This is where we have heard the phrase,”Sown in corruption yet raised into incorruptibility." That also is not for some day in the future, it is for now. We still MUST realize that what the natural mind considers incorruptible may have nothing to do with reality.

The transition from total unawareness to total awareness is fraught with all kinds of ups and downs if we fight it within our spirit.. All phases of emotion, fears, sexuality, false standards, and insecurities are challenged yet as we advance in our growth we eventually learn how to truly relax and enjoy the journey..

Now, onto a touchy topic that needs to be addressed.

Sexuality to the spiritual mind is not a topic of fear or rigidity. If we are Spirit we are balanced within ourselves and fully accept other spirit beings in the current form that they are in. In that place any necessary changes that need to be made are done effortlessly and fluidly. I hope that this is understandable. No. I mean really understandable !!!!!!!!!

Sexuality if suppressed can be as dangerous as a lack of oxygen to our lungs. Those that have chosen abstinence to further themselves in their spiritual goals are well within the "norm" and have the capacity to abstain.. Demanding however that a person abstain for religious reasons when in fact that person has the need for sexual intimacy is neither scriptural nor possible without some deviant ramifications. The fact is that suppression of a sexual need within some souls actually deters their spiritual expression and holds their audiences back from receiving what they need. Ask any psychologist, psychiatrist, or mental health professional. This is not rocket science.

As we grow and are challenged in our current realms we need to do the big "R' as I say in therapy, RELAX. Let the waves roll over your entirity. You will not drown. When you emerge you will have yet another piece of completion. Those that are in a spirit quest call it "another piece of the Spirit.."

Elleise, what you say about your belief that God and Goddess are truly one I cannot nor will not challenge in any way. To me it rings true and makes perfect sense. One must understand however that in the surrounding culture as we came from the female was trodden down to where anything gentle or nurturing was considered evil or effeminate by patriarchy. Since I began writing on Bella years ago I constantly fought, at first, that abusive and anti God, anti Christ, and anti Mom spirit in many forms. Now it is emerging and if mankind truly disallows his perception of god from destroying each other and turns his weaponry into tools of cultivation, I will gladly relent to the fact that God is that eternal Mother-Father Spirit.

No guy wants to walk alone in this world

Again, these were our perceptions alone but I will say that I do not know of one soul in the world who would not have desired the love and total understanding that these spirit beings emulated .

Don't look however to me or any of my family as the "answer" people. We are humans only. Every person needs to get a grip on their own spirituality and become empowered within themselves. In that state they look up to no-one any more than they do to the most powerful and all knowing being; that inner soul being in all of us.

The man who spoke,"We have nothing to fear but fear itself", was truly an evolved soul.,,,,,,,,,,,, Forgive misspellings and poetic license please.

Blessed be

Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #813096 03/25/13 03:05 PM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
As per the above;

As I have said repeatedly these were our experiences and they may have little if any relevance in these days. They were however very powerful as we were in need of definite direction in a perilous time. I am the last in that bloodline and my other half and I in that lineage.

I have little concerned if they have no relevance anymore as I have said if humanity is truly going in a spiritual direction to where all people are advancing in equality together. I do have much more to add about our past but if time has progressed and such things are no longer of value then all has been spoken that needs to be. You guys have been an incredible healing force for me and I hope that I have done the same for you, thank you !!!

My other half and I have asked ourselves many times," I wonder what the next adventure will be like? I guess that is the eternal question for many of us but I don't believe that we need have any fear of the next leg of our journey !! Blessings.

Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman] #813107 03/25/13 04:26 PM
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Dave-

Ignore my PM. I need a nap, but have to respond.

Yay!!!!! Love you and the spirit that you are.

Sunday, 1:30am, I woke up and wrote (in the dark) in my journal, "I release all emotional baggage. It has completely served its purpose overtime within my life. I no longer need it. I release all fears, negativity, and restrictions. My soul is free. No longer bound by my body, I am free to live a healthy existence in the spirit, of the spirit, by the spirit, as the spirit that I am."

I wrote this because I had just seen my spirit, a blue-white light image leave my body and do a little dance. It expressed freedom and a need for me to live as though I am outside of this body and free of fear; doing as God/Goddess advises, without hesitation. I was told that there is nothing to fear, I will not be led into places that God and Goddess will not support me.

I only recall my spirit doing this, shape shifting and leaving my body to talk to me, one other time. It was in 1999, immediately after Columbine, and my spirit told me it was time to make moves (which I did). God then expressed that what we had just seen was horrific, but that it was nothing compared to what we would see (and it was true).

I said all of that to say, you again are a confirmation at so many levels. Thank you for sharing and often shedding light on those moments when I ask myself, "For real? Did I really just hear/see/do that?"

Every time we chat, I get that feeling, "I just can't wait until we meet; the gathering of light workers in one space. There is so much energy between us on the internet, that I can't even imagine what that moment will be like in-person."

Thanks again old mystical soul.

With Love,

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #813143 03/25/13 07:51 PM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
You are right Yvonnie. You have shown me that it is useless to hold back. Thank you !!!

The fight is finished. The race has been won. Daily trials can attempt to distract us but we know deep within the fact that we are home.

Sometimes it feels like I am drifting out of here and only a thread holds me here. Several times I was free to go yet chose to stay. I don't know why?? Afraid?? I doubt it. We have felt in the past at times that there is nothing left inside of this shell. I would guess that we are still in this flesh to finish what we started here but I cannot say for sure. Does it matter?? Not to me.

I know that I made a choice to come here many many years ago. I heard the baby cry and made the commitment. I knew even as a child that this was not my home. There were times in my youth when I would wake up and be afraid and in tears because of that knowledge until I learned how to make my home in my real home-the spirit eternal. It of course is not geographical and yet it is universal.

We have believed that we came here and yet some of my people said that we never were in the first place. We were just forced into this physical-visual realm only to learn that the spirit within just took on this shell while entertaining this sojourn.

There is no dave, no Yvonnie, and no thing that we can physically touch that goes back into the eternal. We did not earn it, we could not buy it if we wanted to, and we possess only that spark and that energy eternally despite the housing or circumstance.

We are so gone from here. What we speak one second ago is gone forever and until it happens there is no tomorrow. We never were and yet we are always. We had faith until we saw. Then we knew. Our next paths may never cross again but yet we are eternally one. There are other worlds and yet in this physical realm many have only seen this one. In other worlds there are other beings. Some here know them. They probably all know us. They are throughout every sphere and their numbers are more than specs of sand on the beach. They are all Hers. This is only the beginning and there is so much more. Blessed Be

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 03/25/13 07:53 PM.
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #813199 03/26/13 10:21 AM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
The door has been opened.. We knew that one cannot walk through a door unless another opens it.

There is now no inhibition in our speech.

This is how my people would talk in days of old, not from this realm but from another time and space. If there was not another on here that can “speak” and another that can understand then we would have to be silent about such things.

They would murder us and yet we accomplished what they could not. This is the realm of we Ancients, we Druids, and we Celts.

We have spoken in dreams. We have been the gods to those that needed guidance. We have been the “Thus saith” in dreams of powerful people to avert their self serving and ruthless decisions. In the spirit world we have been the lovers, husbands, and wives to those who needed such until their own relationships were restored. Then we were glad to release and watch their joy in their new-found love. We have become the totality of one with others that needed strength until they found their own strength. We open channels that they themselves are terrified to open and yet must open so that they can live in completion.. It is done gently and done in a way that beckons and calls not unlike two individuals who observe each other from afar, run to each other, and embrace. Our attempts to hold on after the work is done are forbidden, no matter how blissful, they soon became foreign ground. In our releasing we were brought to new and quicker heights and greater skills.

Then they go on to become themselves the practitioners and masters of the eternal plan. We do not follow a written guide nor text as we advance. We draw from the storehouse within. Our methods are foreign to natural thinking. We use all of the senses to accomplish healing. We are a threat to many religious minds and yet we complete what they cannot. The rigid and those conformed to immovable ideas stand in the way and block others also from entering.

In all of this we continually observe that we are no longer of this physical realm. If we were of this physical, we would have no such abilities. When there is no more us, we see that we are the only things that there is.

The only light in the universe shines from our inner core. No matter how much we love and care for each other, each other must have that same concern for themselves or there will be no progress. Fear and death have no longer any hold.

She will teach and guide. Blessed Be

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 03/26/13 10:37 AM.
Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman] #813204 03/26/13 10:29 AM
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Her waves of Life, Light and Love continue to flow through you my Beloved Brother. Let her continue to let the unspeakable flow through you in human language. The very atoms of each and every and all souls quiver with delight at each word.

Blessed Be.

-- Burt B.

Last edited by Burt B.; 03/26/13 10:32 AM.
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #813223 03/26/13 11:07 AM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
These things are in us all Burt.

How far and how long have we been removed from ourselves???

I love you brother! ,,,dave

Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman] #813291 03/26/13 02:19 PM
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Guys-

I've got a terrible virus over here, but I need to chime in with an "Amen Dave!"

Hey Burt!

Keep the communication flowing. I'll get to read it between naps.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Page 197 of 252 1 2 195 196 197 198 199 251 252

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Brand New Posts
2021: On this day . . .
by Mona - Astronomy - 01/16/21 02:23 PM
Who are you following?
by Angie - 01/15/21 12:18 AM
Jewelry from Fabric
by Angie - 01/14/21 02:08 PM
Top Ten Astronomy Stories of 2020 *new*
by Mona - Astronomy - 01/11/21 03:43 PM
Cleaning UP
by Angie - 01/11/21 02:30 PM
Happy 2021
by Angie - 01/10/21 04:35 PM
Sewing Teddy Bears
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 01/06/21 07:22 PM
Create Fabric Care and Content Labels
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 01/06/21 07:18 PM
Millennial Buyers Critical to Art Market Survival
by Art Appreciation - 01/06/21 05:54 PM
Museum Shows in Europe for 2021
by Art Appreciation - 01/06/21 05:49 PM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Channel List
Beauty & Self
Books & Music
Career
Computers
Education
Family
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2021 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.