Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Glad I made you laugh Yvonnie :-)!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
All I remember from last night's dream or dreams was that I lit a stick incense and hours later I went back in my room to get something and it was not completely burned yet and I was completely shocked by it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Nancy Roussy
Thank you Lori for the meaning of one of my dreams! If you want to do that again please do, I rarely know what my dream means, I know that a lot of them are what I wish would happen to me unless I'm mistaken with that. I am doing a lot of self-study right now. I also want to look at all the old pictures of me and my family (i promised my online friends to send some via emails a while ago...to lazy to look at all the albums AND i have to admit that it makes me more depressed than i am...i was beautiful as a baby and child plus i was kind of [i say kind of because when i think about it i think it was just an illusion...my parents also built a bubble so i was not really in the real world and when i got there they did not help me at all] happy back then).

Ok then, Nancy. I'll try to help. I thought you already knew the meaning of your dreams for some reason.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Nancy Roussy
All I remember from last night's dream or dreams was that I lit a stick incense and hours later I went back in my room to get something and it was not completely burned yet and I was completely shocked by it.

This is a dream with positive overtones. It points to your spirituality. You seem to be interested in awakening your spiritual side. However, you are shocked that there is more higher learning available to you than you realized, more "to it" than you knew. You're also surprised at your own capabilities.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
Something positive? I'll take it since it's very much needed. That last part I must not be aware of it when awake since I always doubt myself and think I will fail before even starting. Thanks again Lori!

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes, Nancy. That is why you were "shocked" in your dream to find that the incense was still burning. LOL. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
I only remember a part of a dream and my last dream.

The part dream was with Angelina Jolie, she was pregnant and the baby was about to be born and she was very rude and annoying. There was a lot of people in the room and they were supposed to be her kids but they were all adults and did not look like them at all. Brad Pitt finally arrived at the right time before the baby was born and he had to work very hard to get there.

My dream was me watching television and I saw in the schedule that an horror movie I loved when younger was playing so I went there but it was dubbed in German and that made me angry because it was on an English channel then I saw that another horror movie I loved was playing elsewhere and it was playing in English but eventhough it was like I already seen it years ago it was a movie that I had never seen but I watched it like I have, I could hear myself talk about what was going on while watching the movie but I never did see myself. The victim was very nice and when he started talking to the psychopath who was about to kill him I felt so bad for him. I woke up before he was killed, I don't recall if he knew what would happen to him before I woke up.

N
N
I don't recall any of my dreams, I did not even remembered after waking up (took me a long time to fall asleep and i woke up twice if not more).

N
N
I again don't recall any of my dreams (at least i slept better..took a while to fall asleep but i only woke up once during the night).

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It's interesting that you often dream of celebrities, Nancy. smile

Anyway, I always dream but I've needed to awaken abruptly lately so I haven't lingered in the twilight long enough to hold onto them. They have been busy but pleasant.

My husband was in one of them, being loving as he is in waking life. He really is my soul mate. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 7 of 282 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.