Print Thread
Page 6 of 282 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: mahunter2127
I dreamed I was walking with a group of 5 females, we were good friends and laughing while on a short weekend getaway. I felt soooooo happy. I woke up smiling.

I think I know what this one means, but please interpret. Thank you

Mary Ann

Hi Mary Ann,

What a pleasant dream! While we often think that our dreams are prophetic as in foretelling the coming future, it isn't always the case. However, they do reflect our fears and desires.

The symbols in your dream (five females, good friends, laughing, weekend getaway, feeling happy) are all very positive. It will be a good thing for you to engage all of your five senses in relishing life (for example, taking care to appreciate the fragrance of a flower, inhale fresh air, gaze at beautiful things, savor flavors). Dreaming of friends often signals coming positive times or news.

Dreaming of a getaway tells you to do just that: take time out for a mini-escape from your waking life stresses. Your mind is telling you what you need, what your body is yearning for.

Laughing in your dream underscores your need to be unburdened from waking life stresses.

Perhaps you yearn for trusted, comfortable friendships. If you do have them in your waking life, be sure not to take them for granted. Set aside time to nurture them. This is not a luxury for you but a necessity, as serious as taking medicine for an ailment.

Positive social connections, laughter, getaways are incredibly healing. But don't wait until you are feeling beaten down before you reach for the elixir. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I had several pleasant dreams last night but now, they are will o' wisps. But I still feel the faint but warm glow...

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Yvonnie, if I write what I dreamed/thought about Bradley Cooper last night most of it would be censored :-D haha. It took me a few years to find him hot oddly enough (last year or so i found him cute now he is hot..teehee...i often go back to when he was on Graham Norton which is what i did last night after my Hockey game), I immediately found him talented and nice though.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I keep dreaming of myself as a little girl. I've always felt that my soul was a little child living in a woman's body. I think the real me is still a little child who marvels at the intelligence and grandeur of this universe, even this planet earth, even my own backyard.

I am a little child on the path of discovery and understanding.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
Last night it took me a while to fall asleep (went to bed at 3:04...took a nap in the afternoon so i was able to stay up that long) and I did sleep most of the time but I only remember a part of a dream and my last dream which lasted just a few minutes (the plan was to get up 10 hours after being in bed but i figured that i did not sleep the night before so a few more minutes would not hurt...that was a great decision since Dwayne Johnson was in my last dream). The little part I remember was with soldiers (they were Asians all of them) they came out from behind a big garage door made of shiny metal and they were all proud of themselves until other people (from the army i think...not too sure AND i did not really see them but their faces were not hidden) arrived out of nowhere. My last dream was with Rocky and it was like I was watching behind the scenes from the next Fast and Furious but it turned into reality and the woman from C.I. Joe appeared and he was angry at her threatening her and telling her what would happen and she was crying (i think i was her...again not too sure), it was like the C.I. Joe movie (that was probably why she was crying because theyre on the same team on that) but Rocky was still in his character from Fast and Furious, I woke up not too long after she started running and him after her (when she was running im sure i was her then).

N
N
I just remembered when I clicked on submit another part of a dream, I was in a big house (i was a man then but i know it was me) and found a big library with lots of books (most if not all looked old) and I took one then sit down and started reading it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Last night, I dreamt about clipping my fingernails.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Nancy Roussy
I just remembered when I clicked on submit another part of a dream, I was in a big house (i was a man then but i know it was me) and found a big library with lots of books (most if not all looked old) and I took one then sit down and started reading it.

This dream indicates that in your waking life, you're doing some self-study. It could be that you're looking into some older aspects of yourself (family history, childhood issues, etc.)

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy-

LOL!!!!!! ROTFLMBO! I love that notion!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
Thank you Lori for the meaning of one of my dreams! If you want to do that again please do, I rarely know what my dream means, I know that a lot of them are what I wish would happen to me unless I'm mistaken with that. I am doing a lot of self-study right now. I also want to look at all the old pictures of me and my family (i promised my online friends to send some via emails a while ago...to lazy to look at all the albums AND i have to admit that it makes me more depressed than i am...i was beautiful as a baby and child plus i was kind of [i say kind of because when i think about it i think it was just an illusion...my parents also built a bubble so i was not really in the real world and when i got there they did not help me at all] happy back then).

Page 6 of 282 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.