Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#811397 03/15/13 04:11 PM
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
What should happen to animal abusers? What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
They (i think the same way for ALL criminals) should receive the same treatment they gave to their victims! Animals are living beings so they should be treated as such! When there are one of their victims alive but suffering mentally or/and physically (again the same goes for EVERY criminals) they should be sent to a laboratory and tested on! When you decide to hurt an innocent living being then all of your rights should be stripped from you!

Koala
Koala
How can anyone, ever, hurt an innocent? Do we not learn values as children. Are we desensitized? Do we hate ourselves? How can it happen?

N
N
I hate myself but I never have hurt an innocent living being. People who do that have no conscience to start with so they don't care and enjoy it. These people are worthless and cannot be saved, even if some actually feel bad about what they did (i DONT believe something like that can happen...to feel remorse it means that you have a conscience and you cannot hurt an innocent living being may they be human or animal if you have a conscience) it does not change what they did so they are still worthless. And there is no justice and these worthless criminals are actually protected plus more and more people are born evil so that is why there are more and more sickening crimes being committed. The only way I see this at least from happening less often is that criminals receives the same treatments they gave to their victims.

Koala
Koala
I am incline to agree with you both. I did an article once on how do we learn the values of life. I did a lot of soul searching and realize I learned from example. Such people do not feel remorse. I wonder about penalizes though. The US has one of the biggest prison populations and it doesn't seem to do any good. An eye for an eye- a thought.

N
N
The problem with prisons in the United States and countries like it (Canada, etc..) is that these prisons are nice vacation that are free. They have everything they need free, they never wait when they are sick and when they are imprisoned and when they are set free they have access to free help. Plus a lot of people that are in jail for non-crimes (drugs, prostitution...everything where everyone involved are consentual) spends many years imprisoned while pedophile and other types of criminals spends way less time if they ever are sent to prison. It's seriously is a demented system!

Koala
Koala
It is no doubt a demented system that does nothing to rehabilitate. Prisoners get free health care while many people on the outside die because of lack of care and medications. Something is seriously wrong!

N
N
Did you see the teenager that killed people at his sentencing? He took off his shirt and he had under it a white tee-shirt with the word killer written on it and he kept smiling and giving fingers at the family of the victims. I am angry just thinking about it, I was not able to watch more than a few seconds of the video, I just read the comments and of course most were from people saying he has rights and the people saying he should die should be ashamed! That judge should of kicked him out when he saw what he did to that tee-shirt! I don't know how the families were able to keep their cool with that psychopath and his attitude! Now he's off to a nice spa! The so-called justice system is really disgusting!

Koala
Koala
That is absolutely deplorable. Something should have been done just to show how awfully wrong it was.

Koala
Koala
How do we learn basic values. Some people would never hurt a child or animal - ever. What are some of the reasons it does happen?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.