logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Gecko
Gecko

I think that this was really used more or less as a bridge because they plan on creating the next generation of the Jones family.

The thing I heard the most during the production of the movie was that Harrison Ford was too old to play Jones. A lot of jokes from the media and such- well, my point more than anything was the Sean Connery played his elder father so why couldn't Ford play the father to his own son? Seemed to me that most wanted to remember Ford as the Jones of the 80s and not as of today's current age.

Rumor has it there's another script being entertained for another Jones film. I guess we shall see........

Proud Pagan
Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I was disappointed with this one. I didn't like the whole alien thing. Some people think it fit right in but I didn't like it.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Gecko
Gecko
It will be interesting to see what they do for the next one which is currently being tabled.

BTW- love the new pic, that sure is one hot momma by your side! Lmao.

Proud Pagan
Parakeet
Parakeet
I agree with you Vance. I was disappointed in this film. The Alien theme does not fit the Indiana Jones theme. I guess they ran out of great holy relics after doing the Arc of the Covenant and the Holy Grail. The first and third films are still the best.

Last edited by Craig58; 11/11/09 11:37 AM.
S
Shark
Shark
S
We just watched this last week with our grandchildren (ages 6-8-11). They loved the movie. I didn't like the alien connection.

Sundancer
www.mikessportingoods.ecrater.com

Last edited by sundancer; 11/18/09 06:57 AM.
H
hkp Offline
H
[quote=M o e]Love, love, love Indy. The first will always be my favorite but I enjoy the one with Sean Connery as well. I'm totally looking forward to the next installment. [/quote] It is also my favorite.......

H
hkp Offline
H
I also want to watch this movie. My friends told me that it is very good movie. Storyline of is very good......

N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
That's a good movie. The ending (not the last scene..im talking about before that) is not too good and almost stupid but it did not ruin the movie for me. Shia LeBeouf did a good job and if they continue doing Indiana Jones movies with him I'll be watching. What makes me laugh about the critics of that movie is that they mostly complain about the refrigerator scene (i have not came back to see the new reviews on IMDB [watched that movie years ago] but i bet the new ones are complaining about that like in the past) like the rest of these movies are a from a documentary or something plus if everything we see in movies could be done in real life then movies will be more than boring!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Dianne W - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.