Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi Nancy. Sorry you're still not feeling good. Congratulations on sticking with your exercise. I hope you like the breathing exercise.

Let us know how you're feeling.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Thanks Terri! Today I still have low energy but the throat is okay. I had trouble again doing the exercise last night but I still did it completely without stopping. The pain in my tooth won't go away and there's sixteen more pills to go, I hope I won't have to take more antibiotics, if it's really three shots per day (i think she said that to scare me because she did not want to give it to me...the next time i go to the drugstore ill ask the pharmacist if its true) sounds interesting with the thought of chewing forty antibiotics again!

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Nancy, glad to hear your throat is better but sad you are still sick. I hope you don't have to do another round of antibiotics, yuck!

Take care of yourself and don't exercise too hard. Keep us posted. TJ

N
N
Hi Terri! Today I have low energy and thought I was choking after breakfast and diner but the rest is okay. I am still doing my exercises (it went well last night). And I also learned today that when the doctor in the emergency room Monday said that that medication by injection would be three times a day is not true! They only have Apo-Pen VK with pills, it's other antibiotics that are available by injections and they are only given when you cannot get rid of an infection! I think hell exists and it's called Amqui! Only the pharmacists there know what they are doing medicine wise. I think I better find a way to get money to go where I used to live to get rid of my health problems because my tooth still hurts so unless a miracle happens these pills would not have worked (and its rare because 3 out of 4 times they do work!!).

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Nancy, I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. Please know that we are all pulling for you and that you will get better soon.

Let us know how you are doing tomorrow.

D
D
I do only light exercises when I am sick, like walking, doing some stretching and some simple exercise. We should not force ourselves to still perform the usual exercise we do when we are sick, somehow we can think of it as our valid excuse to skip.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Djesse, I agree it is good to take care of ourselves when we are sick and temper our workouts, or rest altogether. But if we stop altogether then we risk getting out of our routine and stopping.

I think maybe we could all go sit and do deep breathing during our regular workout time in order to save that time slot.

E
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
E
I'm not sure it's healthy to exercise when I'm not feeling well. In fact, it could be a little dangerous. Depending on how bad I feel I either cancel the workout or just cut it back a bit.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Edie, you are doing the right think by always listening to your body. Your instinct will tell you what to do.

N
N
Thanks Terri! Today I woke up and the throat was already feeling awful. Thankfully it is okay now, I got fed up after taking the last pill then cooked meat with a mushroom sauce, I made sure to left enough for tomorrow's dinner and a little piece for tonight and I am planning of making pasta with cheese later too, I am tired of being hungry all the time because I am afraid of choking! The exercise went well last night (i was getting tired at the end though but i did it all in one time). I think I may have the time before my Hockey game to do the breathing exercise, if I do I'll let you know tomorrow!

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.