#802923 01/27/13 11:53 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I am sure this topic must have been covered previously, but I had a dream last night about being chased. I don't know who the woman was but she was not dangerous at all. I just knew I had to get away from her. I would hide and she would get close, then I would run and make progress and she would get close again. I had to be diligent and keep moving. I don't remember much about the dream, only that I had to get away from her.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
Debbie, If you would allow me to interject a thought of my own here?????

You are chasing you Deb.

Just a thought; What if you caught up to you???

dave

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hmmm. There is truth to this, Dave and Debbie.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
When one is being chased in a dream, it often indicates that the dreamer is attempting to avoid something. It is good to reflect on what is chasing you. In your case, there is a non-threatening woman chasing you. What are you avoiding?

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I don't know why I would be chasing myself. I am very open to myself these days and I am learning more about myself with time. Not sure what I would be running from.....except maybe.....

I feel that I know who I am and what I want in my life, but I am sometimes afraid now because there are new events unfolding here that may cause me to have to focus on others again more so, and not myself like I need to. I may have to deal with another serious illness in someone I care about, so serious that there could be loss of life. It will certainly impact some of my future plans.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
Debbie, Let me plunk a thought or two here. Is it possible that you are a slight bit timid of another part of yourself?? I know that I have that going on in me !!!! Maybe the us that is trying to catch up with us has a message of truth that can enlighten and ease our suffering.

This is possibly way off the wall but you know that I can get goofy at times. LOL

I am wondering if the lady in pursuit is one who is very secure within herself so much so that even though she morns the loss of others, she is fully complete and unmovable even if the whole of humanity is turned away from her. That being might be a little intimidating !!

Please don't get mad at me for this but is it possible that what you feel in the loss of others is actually the loss of a part of yourself that you have not yet healed from even from the distant past???? Remember, it is not about others.

Again, hold the tomatoes, we love you Deb, you have a aura of loving energy around you. Allow yourself to float without fear into new worlds and new thoughts. I would take the time each day for either meditation and/or yoga. I do them and it helps me a lot.

You are a hard head like me Deb but that is a complement because the hard heads will move heaven and earth to clear the way for truth and will not move off of that spot until it is accomplished. Blessings sis !!

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Ha ha ha.....there are no tomatoes, Dave.

Losing a part of myself....I lost the carefree joy I used to have many, many years ago. The hopeless romantic, the optimist, the idea that anything can be accomplished with love and patience. I can tell by looking at photos of when I was younger. It returned a bit in the past couple of years, but not to the degree that was me back then. Now I am hardly happy due to the heartache and painful experiences that have changed me. I find sometimes that I am harder and colder than I want to be. That is so far from who I am, but I think I have become a little cynical. I am working on this, and I find that peace is what is coming first, which I do need. The happiness will come later, I am sure.

The only other thing that comes to mind right now that I might be afraid of within myself is to become emotionally involved with a man too quickly while still in my vulnerable state. I thought that might happen, but the guy in question turned out to be unreliable and we won't be getting together even in friendship. He has a checkered past and I wanted to be careful to see everything with my open eyes, because I am physically attracted to him, but again, this won't be a problem because he is too busy being involved with himself. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and a chance for him to make better choices, but it seems that at this time he does not want to have an adult relationship.

I will give what you said some thought. I don't know what else it could be. I just know I am so eager to love and to be loved that this could get me into trouble if I don't hold back for some time to view a relationship for what it is and not for what I want it to be.

I do have a hard head....how did you know? LOL. Once I am of a mind about something it is impossible to budge me. And yes, I will stay grounded in my spot and stand for what I believe in forever.

I do need to make more time for meditation. I don't dedicate the time I really should be. Thanks, Dave!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
I just know I am so eager to love and to be loved that this could get me into trouble if I don't hold back for some time to view a relationship for what it is and not for what I want it to be.

There it is.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Thanks, Lori.

I have decided at least for now to try to quiet my crazy urges, and also to let go and let God. God brought me my sweet boyfriend, and I am going to let God choose the next man for me, in just the right situation. I can't make myself stressed over being alone. I am very lonely and sometimes my imagination runs away with me.

So I will try to stay calm, and when the time is right I will meet the one who is meant for me. In the meantime I am trying to shift from sadness and instead moving towards peace and comfort in the loving relationship I will always have with my boyfriend. He watches over me even from the spirit realm.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.