Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 29 1 2 27 28 29
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Today I did yoga with weights. I'm getting a little more coordinated. It's a workout, not really yoga. Some yoga poses are used but basically you are doing a workout with dumbbells.

However, I enjoyed it. It was something new and different and I need that right now. After I had completed the Workout for a Balanced Body, I added in some of my knee PT exercises. Then I added some Pilates still using the weights. It will be interesting to see if I am sore tomorrow.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Sorry I haven't written in the past through days, kept forgetting. So I'll catch now:

Monday: Rode bike for 20 minutes; yoga with weights 20-30 minutes

Tuesday: I did yoga with a 30 minute Dvd; then did Tai Chi with a Dvd for 20 minutes.

Wednesday: Went to the pool. I did my physcial therapy exercises for knees and shoulders. Then I did bicycle in the water, moving my legs in that motion, for 20 minutes. Total time about 60 minutes.

The pool is new for me right now. I used it a lot in the past but during my shoulder surgeries and physical therapy I wasn't supposed to use the pool. It feels good to be back.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. I just posted Weekend Exercise in the forum, but I will repeat some of it here.

I did not exercise yesterday. I usually don't exercise on weekends so my schedule is to get at least 4 workouts a week between M-F. I'm usually able to stick to that routine.

My excuse for yesterday could be weather. I live in Wyoming and yesterday we had a snow storm and wind chill of 9 degrees. That doesn't boad well as far as motivation to exercise.

But another reason is I went to get my nails and hair done. This didn't leave me much time, so hey, no exercise. Not that exercise isn't good for us, but we all have to do some things nice for ourselves sometime.

It is Friday afternoon and I plan on exercising at 3:30pm. That is my regular time.

Enjoy your weekend. I hope it's warm wherever you are.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. Today I went to the pool and was there about 1.5 hours. I did my knee therapy, shoulder therapy, and water bicycled for apx. 20 mins.

The water felt really good.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
I know that you have probably wondered what has happened to me. Well the only thing is that I have been working a lot. That makes my workouts a little sketchy and makes me forget to post.

You are welcome to post or continue to read old posts, however starting November 1, 2013, I am going to take a little break from posting in the Forum Exercise Journal. Feel free to write to me, I always love to hear from you.

Page 29 of 29 1 2 27 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.