Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 29 1 2 25 26 27 28 29
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. Did you miss me last night? Well yesterday I did no organized exercise. I didn't even do any unorganized exercise. I don't have any excuse other than I kept putting it off and then it was too late to exercise.

Tonight I did Tai Chi for 20 mins. Then I did yoga for 30 mins. After that I used my OPTP foam roller to get rid of some kinks and losen up my body. It felt so good. I recommend everyone have a foam roller.

OPTP Pro Foam Roller-A Review

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. Boy, I keep getting busier and busier with all the therapy. I am now doing PT on my poor sad knees. So now at home I do shoulder therapy 2x per week; I do knee therapy 2x per week; and back therapy 2x per week. On top of that I'm supposed to ride my recumbent bike for knees and back. I'm going for 4 days a week at 20 mins. each.

Then there are all the things I want and like to do such as: yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi.

Okay, so today I did a short 5 min warm-up on the bike. Then I did my shoulder PT and back PT. By the time I finished I had exercised 65 mins. I'll get faster when I get my home equipment more accessible.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. Well did you ever have one of those days where nothing goes the way you had planned? Today was one of those.

I woke up this morning with a stomach ache. It continued to get worse and I couldn't do anything but lay in the bed. Around 7pm I started feeling better, but now it's kinda late to exercise.

We'll see though, I might squeeze in some Tai Chi and yoga. If I do I'll let you know tomorrow.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Okay, I did it. Twenty minutes of Qiqong and 30+ minutes of yoga. It really felt good.

I have a whole new exercise routine that will include knee, shouler, and back physical therapy routines. It also includes the recumbent bike, yoga, pilates, tai chi, etc. I'll tell you all about it on Monday. Have a great and active weekend.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. Hope you had a good weekend. So my newest exercise schedule is:

1. Ride bike or treadmill 4x week 10-20 minutes (depends on how knees feel)
2. Home physical therapy on both shoulders 2x week
3. Home physical therapy on back 2x week
4. Home physical therapy on both knees 2x week
5. Short Tai Chi- 15 mins.- 5x week

Then there are the other things I want to do such as Pilates and yoga.

Today I rode the bike for 10 minutes and stopped. My right knee is really hurting right now. Then I did Pilates for about 20 mins. Next I did Yoga with dumbbells for about 15 mins. I have been meaning to try this. Not sure about it. Finally I did some seated yoga about 20 mins. Total 65 mins.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. Well today I rode the bike for 15 mins. before my knee started hurting. I also did knee PT for 20 mins.

Next I did my own brand of 'yogalates' I do yoga with a few Pilates exercises thrown in. I did this for about 30 mins.

Today's total= 65 mins.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. Today is choose it Wednesday. I have dedicated Wednesday as either a rest day or a day where I choose whatever I want to do without sticking to the workout plan.

So this afternoon I did Tai Chi with a DVD for 20 mins. I love it. Then tonight I did 30 mins. of yoga, my own sequence. The movement felt good, I grow stiff quickly without it.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. Just forgot to post last night. So yesterday I did shoulder PT, 20 mins. and back PT 20 mins. Then I also did some yoga. Not sure how much. But I know the total time was about an hour.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. I had decided that Wed. would be "anything or nothing" day, and then I would stick to a schedule M,T,Th,F. Well the schedule I have come up with is a good one only I seem to always get distracted on Fridays and often skip my exercise.

So I switched Friday with Wednesday. We'll see how it goes. I didn't exercise yesterday (Friday) so I worked out today to make up for it. I did 20 mins. on the recumbent bike which is good because my knees weren't hurting.

I also did my knee PT. Then I did some yoga with deep backbends, and supported by a bolster. It felt really good.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. First of all an apology for not posting last night. I just totally forgot. But I did PT for my shoulder yesterday and lots of shoulder stretches also.

Today I did PT for my knees, about 30 mins. I also did my sequence of yoga and Pilates, about 30+ mins.

Then I did some restorative yoga. Using bolsters and blankets for supported back bend and side lying twist. It was nice.

It seems that cardio and I are at odds right now. Can't explain it so I'll just wait it out.

Page 27 of 29 1 2 25 26 27 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.