OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Tell us about where YOU scrapbook!

My new article is here:
Places To Scrapbook
and it's about where to scrapbook.

Do you scrap best alone or with a group? What does your room look like at home? Let's start a little conversation.

Kathleen Rensel
Scrapbooking
Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
K
hi im new i do scrapbooking online i use photoshop elements and craft artist i prefer to work on my own but like going to communities where there are likeminded people that share same interests.

K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Hi Kylees! I love scrapbooking online too. I sometimes use photoshop elements, but I haven't heard of craft artist. Glad you commented! Kath*

Because I sell Close To My Heart products, I use Studio J quite a bit. (If you want to check it out, go to http: //scrapbookaddict dot ctmh dot com and click on Studio J - it's free to try, no downloading - it's US based, so I'm not sure how it works for those not in the US.)

Last edited by Kathleen - Scrapbooking; 10/25/12 11:17 AM.

Kathleen Rensel
Scrapbooking
K
K
hi there, yea craft artist is from serif and they just brought a new one out that does amazing things can be found on www.daisytrail.com

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Kathleen I've been trying to find how to PM or email you but I guess I either can't find it or you don't have that info posted. I just wanted to let you know that I posted one of your articles [Plan Your Scrapbook] on my new blog! I made the title a link so people can check out your other articles. You write great, short, to the point articles and, if it's OK, I'll keep posting them on my blog from time to time. I scrapbook on my dining room table because I have more room to spread out. My craft room holds my crafting supplies and then I take what I need to the dining room. Needless to say, I don't eat in the dining room very often!

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Kathleen I'm an Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! We also have a GREAT software program for doing photobooks, calendars, board books, cards, posters, frameable art, etc. Our program is called My Digital Studio 2 (MDS2). We also have a free 30-day trial. Anyone can download it, try it out, and have fun with it at no cost. Here's the web address: http: //www.stampinup dot com/ECWEB/ProductDetails dot aspx?productID=130910

Last edited by SandraJ; 11/03/12 11:52 PM.
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Hi SandraJ

It's great to hear from you! I'm honored that you want to post something that I've written. smile Since I'm new here, I wanted to make sure whether that is ok or not with the Bella Online people.

I was told a couple of different things. First, this is something that people often ask to do, so you didn't do anything that others haven't wanted to do. Second, I was directed to ask you not to repost my articles because of Google. When we post, we have rules to make our articles appear through Google at the highest possible ranking (trust me, these rules take quite a bit of work on my end.) Anytime that Google sees my article more than once, it downgrades it. It also downgrades it on YOUR end.

I was given a couple of possible solutions. One, is for me to be a guest blogger on your blog and write a special article for your readers. I was also told that if someone did repost one of my articles once or very infrequently, that could be ok too. It should be clearly known that it is my writing and part of Bella Online.

It's a little difficult to understand to me because as a scrapbooker, I'm used to scraplifting, as I'm sure you are! It's pretty natural, right?

Please keep reading and writing on the forum. You never know when I might need a quote from you! We all have experience to share. Thanks so much! Kath*

Oh... you can contact me through the "Contact" button on the right of my articles or there's another, I think "Email Editor" at the bottom of the articles - or of course HERE!

Last edited by Kathleen - Scrapbooking; 11/04/12 12:28 AM.

Kathleen Rensel
Scrapbooking
S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Kath This is all VERY confusing!! I don't understand Google's reasoning. You'd think that they would be very happy to have me re-post your article with a reference to Bella Online website and your name and title as author. Oh well, that's their rules and I'll not directly post any other articles off of BellaOnline. However, Since I've already posted your article, I will not take it off. I think it's a great beginners article. I will go back and add a link to BellaOnline and your page with all the other articles. Sandra

K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
SandraJ - I agree that it's confusing! That's why I went back and asked before I replied to you.

Would you send me a link to your blog? I think it would be cool to see what you are doing. smile

Kathleen Rensel
Scrapbooking
S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
Kathleen I tried to use the PM function but it says it's disabled. :( Here is my blog: SandrasCraftStudio dot wordpress dot com It's a "work in progress" since I just started last month and I took a 5 week class to figure out how to start!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  M McVaney - Scrapbooking 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.