Next Thread
Print Thread
#787604 10/12/12 07:54 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Sometimes we think too much, make plans, and research ourselves into fear.

Right now, there's an opportunity awaiting an answer from you. What are you going to do about it?

Don't do "nothing", do something! Here's a clue to Making Life Changing Decisions

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Just wanted to add that for other people, Do Nothing might be exactly what is called for. I am too quick to jump on new things, make a move, and force myself show everyone what a courageous pioneer I am.

And then i work myself into horrible mental melt downs from getting myself in over my head, and proceed to spend months in bed with garbage piling up around me. frown

I have no stability in my life and no center. It would be a huge relief if i could allow myself to not shake things up every few months. I would love to experience peace in my own head. smile

Koala
Koala
Dear Friend,

Just live in the now.I beleive the Universe shall bring me where

I have to BE,with people i have to BE,when and where I have to BE

When people ask me what i am doing presently,my answer is always

the same.I am on permanent holiday,not making or preparing my

days.I simply Live.

With friendship

Loongdragon

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Yvonnie......great article.

Over two years ago in the face of despair I made a choice to do something I never did before, in a way I would have never done before. I took a chance, took a leap, and did something not understood or approved of by most people I know. I wasn't quite sure of the outcome but I went with my gut instinct and followed in the direction that my energy was drawn to. My choice and action brought me into a loving, tender relationship with another human being, a more positive and exciting view on life, and opened me up to be more of the person I was meant to be.

Sometimes the scary is just what we need to shake things up and make things better. It is often necessary to make a major change so that we can get another view on life, find more positives, and also enjoy more enriching experiences.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Jilly #787631 10/13/12 09:42 AM
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Jilly......I think the problem for you is balance. You are at the opposite extreme where you need to put the brakes on a bit more and take care of yourself. Making more quiet time for yourself will help you to identify your center and to find more peace.

Resist the urge to get up and go all the time. Perhaps take a little time to think a situation through before being impulsive. Try taking a walk or hike in a pretty place instead to clear your mind and to get another perspective.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Jilly #787632 10/13/12 10:03 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Jilly-

Recognizing your core energy and what it is telling you is the most important thing here.

If your core is telling you to not be impulsive, then do "that-something", say "no". Being in limbo, not saying "yes" or "no" can be just as un-nerving as not taking a chance or taking too many chances, but a choice is helps ease the stress.

I feel your tension and am extremely impressed with your awareness on the direction you are taking (or not taking). Know that you are doing something (standing up and saying no to the impulse).

This is life changing for you. Just as the article starts out saying, do something different than what you normally do if you are looking for a different outcome.

I commend you Jilly and I look forward to hearing about the fabulous results of your choice.

XOXOXO

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Debbie-

Thanks! I'm excited that your doing something turned into something so beautiful. It brought you to us.

Have you read the Alchemist? I love that book and am planning to make it a book club read some time soon. It is filled with incidents occurring in the life of a young shepherd. Each opportunity is a lesson and leads the Shepherd to another opportunity, which is a lesson, and so on, and so on (just thinking about it makes me want to read it). Check it out. It's one of those books that is easy to read (couldn't put it down til I finished it) and impressive on the psyche.

Have a great day!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Loong-

Living in the now is beautiful. Most often in that state you are always doing something. The Universe presents you with something and you go with it. People that live in the now are very connected to their core energy and simply move with that energy flow.

I look forward to being back in that space once again.

Namaste

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
Loong, you used the phrase "to Be" several times in your post. You are right on!!! I believe that the mastery of life boils down to that simple principle. Maybe some humans need a three ring circus going on in their head that occupy their thoughts to avoid facing the peace that is ever present within. A few in my family believed that the emptiness brings about the fullness. Does that make sense? dave

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 10/13/12 10:30 AM.
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Yvonnie.....I certainly made the right decision to take a chance, even if it resulted in a great loss for me this year. Right now I am in a stage of healing and processing my pain and grief, but I hope that next year or soon thereafter I will be strong enough to think about making changes again. I know I can't stay in my current situation indefinitely, and I have to think about a new direction for my life.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.