logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Dracco Offline OP
OP Offline
I am a 40+ year old and 8/06/2010 I had a grand mal seizure while sleeping that was very severe and I ended up in the hospital because of it. Since then, I have had several things happening that scare the [censored] out of me and been searching the internet for answers every since. I now see and know things that I should not know. And when it happens, I have no control over when or why, it just happens. The first thing was one weekend I kept seeing an arm behind a friend of mine like she was being watched over. I thought about it alot and one night I had a vision to tell this person on this friday that I had to tell her what I seen and that for some reason I had to tell her on this day that I seen this vision and there is a man watching over her and even did many years ago during some life threatening event. And she started crying and said why do you have to tell me today and why didnt u tell me this yesterday when u seen me. (I really wanted to believe me because I did see her) but I tell her it had to be this day and how I was told to on this day and she says john I was in a car accident on this day back in such year and her best friend (a man) died instantly during this accident, but she was being held in the truck seat without a seatbelt by something and he was thrown from the vehicle. She said she woke up to literally dropping to the roof of the upside down truck. She always remembered that something was holding her in the seat. So OMG by now her and i were both crying. I was so scared and till this day she is the only person I have told, but I am finding that things happen still and I jsut try to ignore them. I sometimes say things when drinking that blow peoples minds and find i mess up and say things that I shouldnt when drinking. One night we are playing cards and I long story short tell wht cards a person has in his hands across the table from me and I belt it out and I had all the cards exactly right and it made me feel so bad becasue everyone was looking at me. But my friend that knows what I am going thru says well that was weird but lets keep playing. I ofcourse was in such shock that I even knew the cards and am jsut not sure what to do or say about any of it any more. Just seeking guidance and trying to live with who I am and actually feel always have been but for some reason I feel the seizure awakened something thats I have always had just ignored. lol Thanks for any advice...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Yes, it does appear that the seizure affected a part of your brain to allow more sixth sense type vision. That is not a bad thing at all.

However, you do need to learn how to manage your new ability.

1. Just because it "comes" to you or you "see" something, does not mean you need to blurt out your insights to everyone. Some people would rather not know. It can been felt as an invasion of their spiritual privacy for you to "peep" and tell. Your valuable information can be "pearls before swine" or just plain rude to others.
2. Remember that nothing is set in stone. Everyone has his or her free will to exercise. Destiny is in their hands still. You may be "seeing" only one possible life path before them.
3. Sometimes, when you "tell" someone what will happen, it affects their choices. It can cloud their decision-making process and even haunt them or rob them of their NOW moment of joy.
4. Tell them only if they want to know. So you must be polite and ask if they would like to hear something that you see about their lives. Most of the time, they will say yes.
5. Voice only the positive. Tell only what will enhance the quality of their lives. As in the Hippocratic oath, "first do no harm."
6. When relating information to others, DO NOT include your own judgments. Keep it information so they can decide what to do with that information. Don't interject your own opinions. Never criticize.
7. Use your abilities for the common good.

If you are completely new to all of this, it is wise for you to learn first how to protect yourself spiritually. Now that there is an open door in your auric field, you need to learn how to surround yourself with the loving white light of God, Christ, the Universal cosmic ALL (however you define it). Say a prayer, asking for only the positive energies to enter your field while repelling anything negative.

Unless you want to be an "open mike" for any passing spirit energy or see a blinding whir of continuous visions, you should learn to turn off and on your spiritual eyes. You are human. It is good to be human. When you feel the urge to open up to see something vital, allow it in. Do this purposely and not for entertainment. You are not a parlor trick, and your skills shouldn't be used as such.

Learn how to meditate and set your intentions for the highest good.

If you do not do the above, you might find your newfound "skill" to be a great burden that can wreak a heavy toll on you psychologically, spiritually and physically.

Dracco Offline OP
OP Offline
What would be the first step? I have no clue. I literally never been any part of any of this. I heard I should do some reading on how to protect myself, but just not sure how or where to start. I was so freaked out when stuff started happening that all I could do was sit and cry because I thought something was wrong with me. I have learned to try and embrace it all now, but wondering what the next step should be. Thanks for the info.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Dracco,

Connie has listed wonderful advice!! It adresses a lot of what sensitives tend to run into, if their intention is to embrace these abilities.

They are real. That's usually half the battle, wondering if you're crazy and imagining things or if there's something more to it. There's deffinately more to it and then some!

Because they can be overwhelming (flashes, feelings, etc.) try to isolate what you would like to first address regarding working with your abilities, second, 3rd and so on. Organizing is a challenge most of us encounter for a number of reasons but mainly because we have a surplus of stimuli filtering through most people wont.

Many prophets we've read about through history, were infact people like yourself. They aren't fairytales. I know because I have sight and it's no walk in the park by any means.

So, for yourself, you may want to explore, as Connie mentions, how to protect and preserve as well as learning to turn them off and on...?

Do your visions effect you daily?

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 05/15/12 05:14 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
I will PM you with a few basic specifics to start with. Not that anything is secret, per se. But pearls before swine to the lurkers and haters.

smile

Whoops. It appears that you are over your PM limit. You'll have to email via my site (marriage) and I'll reply. Do it quickly because it seems that you are being frightened by these developments, and it important for you not to fear anything. You need to be clear with your beliefs and intentions. They will continually evolve, but you can remain steadfast in a few alignments (choices).

Last edited by Lori - Marriage; 05/17/12 01:04 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thank you Lori for filling in smile

I'm not sure how to correct an over a PM limit, but for anyone experiencing an "opening" of sorts, intuitive sensitivities, for myself, first and foremost, it really was scary!

Most people don't know where to start.

So, sitting with it, searching for sound information and not spending a lot of money would, feel to be the first step.

Second, I would want a person to seek learning protection, as you mention, as well as learning what it takes, mentally, to turn these cranial channels on and off.

It's so very much like a computer, the brain, it really is. As such, positive and negative influences or just stimuli of a positive and negative nature are going to filter in and tax a person.

It's up there with the emotional portion....the every day, etc. but now you have all of these other situations outside of youself involved.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Dracco Offline OP
OP Offline
Thank you for the responses, and yes it happens daily and Its really bad in hospitals. I really have an issue walking into those places. Well at least our hospital in town. Its very very old and I feel alot in that place. I do have some visions, but its usually not confronting at all. Its usually someone watching over other people for some reason like they are actually guardian angels. I can call out whats wrong with people even. there was an accident in front of a restaurant my mom and I were at, and it envolved 3 vehicles and as soon as it happened people were running out and I tell my mom its ok everyone is actually ok and she looks at me and sure enough everyone get out and stands at the curb. It was such a major accident that none of the vehicles were driveable and the van was upside down. It was jsut a feeling that came over me like a water rush over my head right after the accident. I jus tdont know how to explain it, but It happens everywhere.

Dracco Offline OP
OP Offline
Hmm It will not let me PM anyone either. Is that because I am at newbie status? I am a techie and went thru preferences, and it shows they are on.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had something similar happen to me.

We were driving back from Joliet, IL and there was an accident up ahead.

This is the God's honest truth too. I said, "She's dead."

The person I was with and I think it was I55, but a trailer fell off of a bypass... but anyway, they said, "Who's dead?"

I was sniffling/crying, rubbing my face and I said, he surived and there's two kids.

It was in the newspaper, just that.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Dracco Offline OP
OP Offline
I keep hearing that since this has started, that I really need to learn to protect myself as well? I seen your suggested readings Elleise and am just wondering where I should start.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.