Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#754698 04/01/12 03:01 PM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
One of the greatest mysteries of all times is seemingly answered, part of the answer through archeological evidence. You tell me, after reading the evidence, do dragons exist?

Do Dragons Exist

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Online Content
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
Loved your article, Diana! It was great fun and would make an exciting story. What next?

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I'll never tell. I have been pondering this one for a while. Maybe I'll tell you where to find a dragon breeder smile I never play with fiction much, so I am having fun exploring it. I would imagine, this story will be explored with much more depth.

L
Gecko
Gecko
L
To Diana,

This is loong/dragon writing to you.If it's an April fools day
article, I do not find it funny.The dragon is known in every
country .Some say the dragon is bad ,the chinese are in Asia
the only people that consider a dragon to be good.

However ,behind every legend is truth.

I do not know to smile or not,

a simple Buddhist named
loong/dragon

Last edited by loong; 04/01/12 04:40 PM.
loong #754707 04/01/12 05:19 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Do Dragons exist Loong? Well perhaps not in the form that Walt Disney portrays them but in certain forms, including animal life, yes.

I also follow the Buddhist philosophy and have done since my teenage years�..which is a long time ago�.. and have learnt that sometimes life must not be taken too seriously.

One of my sons was born in a Chinese Dragon year and yes when one reads about the whole thing that surrounds that year, he is definitely a Dragon from that particular period, whilst his brother, a completely different animal, is basically true to his period also.

What was it the Dalai Lama said:
Quote:
This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

And he could add humor, because our current Dalai Lama has proved he has that in abundance many times over.

So I would say �smile' Loong, the Dalai Lama probably would.

Francine A. McKenna - German Culture Editor

German Culture Site - German Culture Facebook

Avatar: HOHENZOLLERNBRÃœCKE Cologne with CATHEDRAL and LUDWIG MUSEUM. The Bridge a symbol of how Germany was rebuilt after WWII, it was left in ruins, the Cathedral with roots in the 13th century represents the country's history, Museum of Modern Art the present day.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Dear Loong,
I am glad you did not find it funny because it was not meant to be funny. My dragon is a representation for what is good, kind, loving, and perhaps a beginning of something better. I intentionally published on April Fool's Day only because it is the one day of the year when I can perhaps, get away with a bit of fiction, a taste of my soul, the beauty of my dragon. We all personify the dragon differently. The veil is very thin between the living world and the spirit world. They overlap. To me my dragon is what humanity could be, if perhaps more people had followed Budda's teachings. We need to know WHO we are and what we are capable of, my dragon personifies exactly that.

S
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
S
I think it is a beautiful story and a breath of fresh air. The dragon is mythical and the story should be taken as it was meant to be taken. We all take ourselves to seriously if we can take joy in this story.

L
Gecko
Gecko
L
Dear Dianna,

Sorry if I came in too strong.I am a very gentle person.
I deeply apologise.

_/\_
a simple buddhist named
loong

loong #754729 04/01/12 08:58 PM
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
There is no need for apology. I never imagined offending anyone with my dance with fantasy. I just felt it was important for you to understand the reasons behind my story. It troubles me if I hurt anyone's feelings, for any reason.

Things affect me deeply. I found an ant in my microwave, it still sickens me to think he suffered on account of me. I will never turn it on again without looking first!

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Check out the latest at Exotic Pets BellaOnline. Since it is April Fool's Day I enjoy one flight of fantasy. Serious articles about exotic pets can be found here. 100's of quality articles about exotic pets!

Be sure to subscribe to the Exotic Pets newsletter. (look to the right under the two yellow circles, forum and contact information)

Do dragons exist, determine this yourself Do dragons exist?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.