Hello All and all,

Yes! How many containers are too many? I guess that the answer is definitely "It Depends..."

And of course it does - on the size of your balcony, why and what you are growing, the time you have to spend in your CG, their purposes, uses and of course what your aims are with your container garden.

I mean, are they there to look pretty and smell nice only, to decorate, to feed you, to tittilate the senses or just because you liked that particular plant?

I belong everywhere and could have ticked all the boxes had there been any ... and sometimes I wonder where I am going to put my next container when (not if!) I get it.

Maybe it is time for you to do a sweep clean or clear out or stock take or some inventory control in your container garden?

Do you have some plants way past their best? Perhaps some containers are looking a little motheaten and could be zhoozed up with a bit of crafty paint or a mosaic or two? Perhaps you have too many small little pots hanging around and they can be put into one bigger one? Of course you can say much more here too.

At this change of season what are your container garden plans?

Let us all know, all ideas are welcome for all of us!
Cheers Now

Lestie Mulholland - Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.