Print Thread
C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
This week I am exploring how to deal with difficult readings. What if you draw a card and it seems to make no sense in relation to the question you asked?

How do you deal with seeing cards you don't want or didn't expect to see?

Learn how to master these situations with some helpful advice on how to get the most from a challenging Tarot reading.

How To Deal With Difficult Readings

Last edited by Christin - Tarot; 03/17/12 09:50 AM.

Christin Sander - Tarot Editor
http://tarot.bellaonline.com
Follow me on Twitter @Christin_writes

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
Oh dear.. the dreaded Tarot Card Quicksand...I did a class on this! People keep pulling more and more cards to try to make it right or get something they can use. Not Nada! The 3R's work best here... Recognize, Refocus and Restate... If your freaking out so is yor client... not good. Recognize that you are having a problem. Explain to the client that this sometimes happens and its not a good or bad thing. Tarot reading is not a science but a spiritual journey...Journeys have bumps and blocks and you've just ran it one. At this time deep breathes recenter and refocus (a scared mind will just freak you out worse and nothing will fix it if you conitue)...Breathe... Restate the question in a different way... could be the cards are trying to tell you an answer but it's convoluted do to your question is not answerable as it was originally stated... ex. "When should I leave my husband"... well you leave the man daily when you go to work... or go to the store"... may want to ask what I can do to help my relationship or to end your relationship... guidance is what Tarot does best... pigeon holing the cards will only make things worse. There are other techiques that will work too but the 3R's are just the easiest to remember...

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.