in the middle of Minnesota
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
ancientflaxman  Offline
Parakeet
A

A very great visionary of modern times said, "The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease."

He was responsible for the artificial light that we have in all buildings. There have been attempts to replace his invention with "better" illumination of such spaces only to find out that although his original invention was no longer quite as energy efficient, it remained much safer for humanity. They just can't seem to replace what he originally invented.

He is responsible for our CD's which started 100 years earlier as a wind up horn Phonograph, and for numerous other products that indeed make our life much easier. He was a visionary and a genius. He, Alexander Graham Bell, and most all of such visionaries had within their midst a spiritualist. That is one who taps into a greater realm of knowledge than what is traditional but can change the course of time by their simple yet powerful presence. These inventors knew what calibre of people to surround themselves with.

We are coming of age.

His name was Thomas Alva Edison

Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #750345
03/09/12 08:46 PM
03/09/12 08:46 PM
G
gemineye006 Offline
Gecko
gemineye006  Offline
Gecko
G

nice ancient!

Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #750866
03/13/12 01:59 PM
03/13/12 01:59 PM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
ancientflaxman  Offline
Parakeet
A

Its over here !!! Its over there !!! Its out here !! Look there. Some day it will be better !! We will be o.k. then. Peace will come then. The kingdom will be here then. Tomorrow or later we will find out truths. Look at that one. There is reality. Over there or out there is our peace. Some day, some day, some day, out there, out there, out there is what we need.

Its not out there. Its not in that person or this individual, it is within your self. It will not be better some day, it is better right now. Peace will not come some day, it is right now and within. The kingdom will come at some point and then we will rule and reign, wrong, we do so now.

If it isn't perfect right now it has little chance of being so later. This is how we heal; It is not some day or when this or that happens. It is accomplished right now and we are steadfast in that knowledge. It is done!! If we want sympathy and help from everybody else we all stay sick. If however we all stand in what we know within we automatically heal each other. What sickness can live next to that knowledge and power???

My relationship is krapp. Some day it might be better. Wrong!! It is good right now. Look within to see the way to make it strong !! It is there.

"My life is in shambles." Only because we give credence to that fact. If we want it better it has already been done!!It is what we make it but again I say, LOOK WITHIN. Blessed Be

Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #750868
03/13/12 02:25 PM
03/13/12 02:25 PM
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk
Burt B.  Offline
Chipmunk

Procrastination is a worldwide disease.

Human sympathy is a far cry from divine compassion and divine pity from within.

We are scared to use the power that is within.

We haven't been taught to use the infinite resources within.

It is taboo, " What, do you think you are a god or something " ??!!

We have used the human external ego to subdue the earth.

Technology is valid to tame nature to the point that food, clothing and shelter can become consistent.

It is not valid to control another human being.

Money, although a valid medium of exchange is actually an illusion and can be created electronically from thin air.

The only value it has is the sacred trust of the working people.

That trust is being destroyed daily.

You can't eat gold.

The kingdom of heaven is within you.

Someone else is not going to save you.

You must save yourself e.g. SELF-Elevation i.e. Salvation.

But, it must be done WITH God not without him / her / it for they have tried and failed.

Sure we make mistakes.

After all we're just divine after all.

Not My Will, Not My Will but thine be done.

I the nothing, I the nothing, I the nothing, God the ALL, therefore I AM God.

Lo, Father because thou art... I AM... therefore I think.

Oh, My Father, Oh My Mother I AM Coming Home.

two cat you na versity
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #750893
03/13/12 04:34 PM
03/13/12 04:34 PM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
ancientflaxman  Offline
Parakeet
A

As you say Burt, it is not found in another on any realm, it is found within. I did not understand when I was young when they told me that "I was the eternal. It is I that has ever been, is now, and will ever be." That is a tall order for a little child and I went through Hell finding its true meaning but today I would never return to any less than such a pure reality. I say these things boldly but I also understand that to some these things sound heretical. I would ask you not to judge me and to not believe one word that I have shared with you if you choose not to do so.

I just ask that you ponder what was written please.

Spirituality is sometimes not easy and there are no quick fixes but the end result is a steadfastness that lasts far beyond this and our last breath. Many enlightened have done this for centuries. There is no greater force in the world than what is within you!!! No-one or no-thing can defeat you and believe me, you will be challenged by every man made religion or structure!! That is where we simply stand up and know that we are "home." Not some day, or some how, as these man-taught observations become futile and render the soul cynical or bitter and without hope. Yeh, it gets lonely at times because so few really want to be responsible for their own actions or attitudes without outside help. I would however not trade my reality for all of the friends in the world. What is now is eternal and is within. dave

Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #750949
03/13/12 05:39 PM
03/13/12 05:39 PM
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk
Burt B.  Offline
Chipmunk

The time shall come and is now when men will kill you thinking they do god's will.

Complete and total responsibility.

You live it.

I intellectually know and understand it... but almost being murdered for it 3 times and jailed several times has broken my will and I have become a coward.

two cat you na versity
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #750954
03/13/12 06:32 PM
03/13/12 06:32 PM
A
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet
ancientflaxman  Offline
Parakeet
A

You are certainly no coward Burt!! Just growing and learning. If you observe even your own writings, you push past much of the B.S. that we are spoon fed these days. It is not easy to stand totally responsible for yourself. We have been taught to cling desperately to a deity, or another human being or we are told that we will not make it. It is that mindset that never quite makes it!! It never has measured up even to itself. We cannot replace us. We are here. There is no substitute. Its easy to give up. Anyone can do that!!! Those that persevere find themselves. There is some excellent things within waiting to be discovered. Until we get a tiny glimpse of what is there by staying within our 'safety " zone we will never see the possibilities.

I remember a little story of many years ago that I hope I can transmit o.k.

There was a whole group of little crustaceans that lived on the sea floor. They all held on to keep from facing the forbidden dangers of the unknown, the current of the sea, the dangers of preditors, plus a whold host of other warnings spoken of.

One day a little crustacean guy said,"I am tired of hurting by being so affixed to this rock and I am also not growing. The surrounding crustations warned him sternly not to let go. "You will be killed. They will destroy you or you will be devoured by some boogy monster in the sea.

The little guy pondered their advice for quite a time but the pain of not being free so overwhelmed him that he, despite their intimidation, let go of his hold. The rest of them said, "Oh, My God, he is lost!!!

Yeh, the little guy did get washed away to a different part of the ocean and he was dashed against some heavy obsticles and even bruised a little. Despite his fears he knew down deep that he was going to be alright. He was in totally unknown territory at this point and fortunately for him, all new beings surrounded himself. These were others that let go of their former safety zones and became very close to him of like mind in his new environment. He did not die and adapted himself to his new surroundings and never again had to fear letting go of the old and of that pain. He faced new challenges but the old and confining was over.

His former crusteacens friends and family died in their immovability and slavery to their fears.

It is found within. So is the fortitude to know that we will be alright despite the warnings. Blessed Be

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 03/13/12 06:39 PM.
Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Tarot Editor] #750955
03/13/12 06:42 PM
03/13/12 06:42 PM
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk
Burt B.  Offline
Chipmunk

Amen.

Thank You Dave !!

I'm a person of few words these days... but that has fortified me for the long haul.

I have to keep remembering that the victory is not always alone to the strong, swift and daring -- but to the sincere also.

The precision of the universe will have her perfect work, even though I have been dashed to pieces several times.

That's ok... and like you said... it will be ok.

The universe knows what it is doing... even though I do not.

two cat you na versity
Page 126 of 252 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 251 252

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Brand New Posts
Lucrecia Martel to Head Jury at Venice Film Fest
by Angela - Drama Movies. 07/18/19 08:45 PM
Sally Field 2019 Kennedy Center Honors Recipient
by Angela - Drama Movies. 07/18/19 08:28 PM
2019: On this day . . .
by Mona - Astronomy. 07/18/19 02:27 PM
Yogi Bhajan
by Korie - Folklore//Knitting/Yoga Editor. 07/16/19 08:30 PM
Knitted Layettes
by Korie - Folklore//Knitting/Yoga Editor. 07/16/19 08:25 PM
Look up in 2019!
by Mona - Astronomy. 07/16/19 09:37 AM
Ophiuchus – the Tour *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy. 07/16/19 09:27 AM
New Pic About Early Hollywood From Damien Chazelle
by Angela - Drama Movies. 07/15/19 10:18 PM
Tea Quotes
by Angie. 07/15/19 12:38 AM
Looking for a miracle
by Angie. 07/15/19 12:35 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Channel List
Beauty & Self
Books & Music
Career
Computers
Education
Family
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Sponsor

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2018 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.