logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
My name is Becky. My husband and I are raising four children, one of whom we adopted when he was six years old. I have been touched by adoption in a variety of ways throughout my life, not just as a mom who adopted a child. I look forward to getting to know all of you and discussing how adoption has touched your life. I want this forum to be welcoming and friendly to everyone, no matter your story and experience. I hope that you all will strive for that as well. Please refrain from posting adoption situations as that is not the purpose of this forum. Most other adoption related topics are definitely okay.

Becky Wilson
Adoption Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
P
Hello, My name is Phyllis. I am a grandmother that has been involved over the last 2 years in litigation which resulted in a failed adoption. Our 3 year old grandson, whom my son and his wife received in the delivery room at birth on October 29, 2007, was taken from them and given to the biological father on October 30,2010. They have had no contact with him since that day. Our story is very complex. I would love to share the pain and injustice I feel my family has endured.

S
S
Thanks for sharing :easter:

Last edited by sunflower100; 03/04/12 11:58 AM.
Hi Becky, I'm not sure when you say that you would prefer people not post "adoption situations" what you mean? What is an "adoption situation".

Koala
Koala
Welcome. Someday I'll share my failed adoption situation. Almost 30 years later it still riles me.

Moderated by  Deanna - Adoption Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.