Print Thread
Page 1 of 145 1 2 3 144 145
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Bella Family:

What is your stress LEVEL today?

Me, level 1.

Why, I have the house to myself while my boyfriend and our 2 doggies visit his family in Orlando, Florida. I chose not to go(lol). Needed to work on some freelance stuff in the hopes of generating some income and really not into his family drama. Now, I do MISS the 3 of them big time- that is my family, but it is so nice to be able to watch the only TV we have and fall asleep in front of it(lol). Usually that is Sylvester's spot. With the doggies, they went this time with him (I am in tears) as his son who is really the doggie's owner will be there. I just made sure they would be coming back!!! His son and wife are in the Air Force and went back on base - so we had the pleasure of playing mom & dad to their two mutts (Jeremiah, Jack Russell Terrier & Bobbie/female, a 3-legged Black Pitt Bull who is starting to gray like Sylvester and myself). I cannot wait for them to return as ONE night was all the ME time I needed this time around.

Last night was #1, 3 more to go!

Now your turn...

And Happy Holidays & all the BEST for 2012!!!!

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 12/24/11 10:28 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
I am doing pretty well with the stressors these days, which i am so thankful for. Right now I am working on not feeling stress from people needing me to hang out with them.

I am reminded to be careful what I ask for! I wanted people to socialize with, and now I have so many I can't keep everyone happy. I am not used to having people want so much of my attention and it makes me feel upset and guilty that I would rather just kick back in my quiet and solitude.

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Jilly:

There is nothing wrong with wanting both.

The trick is find the balance.

Yesterday was stress level was 10+, now a 1 again. Yippeee!

Nothing like my Bella Family while my real family is heading back home as we speak. Having folks that care does cancel out a lot of unhealthy stress. I get stressed when hurting and the hurt wont' go away. That was last night - tonight is going to be awesome - my family is back and I am back to being ME!!! Yippee.... Healing has taken place, thank you Jesus!

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
You're a sweetheart, lady!!!

My stress today is almost non-existant though I know I have some whoppers to deal with when I get back home into the real world. But the day's I spend at my parent's house always re-energize me, ready to take on the world - HERE I come!!! ...LOL...

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
LOL Dianne, thanks for the "chuckle"...

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I thought my stress would go way up last night, when I was finally home and when opening mail, received a letter from the home insurance company I've been with for 17 years, that they would cancel my insurance if I didn't make repairs on the house. WHAT!!! Apparently they went around inspecting insured homes.

Some of the things they mentioned had already been fixed others would require a mint of money, oddly enough that didn't even stress me. I must be getting better at this.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Awesome Dianne - you doing good girl.

Today, my stress level shot up to over 100(lol).

Why?

While walking to the office today, I had the pleasure of having some man trying to be in my face. Thank goodness for my "tiny" knife in my hand and paying attention.

I was able to show my knife, yell for him to back up - bringing attention to the situation and get distance between me and him.

Yikes!

Hugs,
A

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 12/31/11 09:43 AM.
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Oh my! Do be careful, I'm glad your safe!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
V
Wolf
Wolf
V
My stress level gets higher each day as winter break slips away. I am not looking forward to going back to work. I'm trying to stay positive but sometimes it is too much and I break down.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Shyte, Angela! I am glad you are a strong, observant woman and that you are okay!!!

Keeping your wits about you (and a tiny knife) is the best protection.

My day is going swimmingly. Very relaxing. Just cleaning and organizing and putzing around. Love it.

Last edited by Jilly; 12/31/11 07:33 PM.
Page 1 of 145 1 2 3 144 145

Moderated by  DebbieMandel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.