Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#733280 12/23/11 08:01 AM
Linda19 Offline OP
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
We go through life, living day to day, never knowing what the next moment may bring. This life is a time of testing.

www.bellaonline.com/articles/art61154.asp

Linda Heywood

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Such a good article, Linda. Life is difficult at times and throws a lot of curve balls at us -- remaining steadfast in our faith and desire to return to God is our way to remain true and strong.

This is a good time to send out a message like you have done. Actually, anytime is the right time to heed this message. Thank you.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Linda19 Offline OP
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Thank you Phyllis, At the moment I am going through a test and had to remind myself that everything happens for a reason. And lessons can always be learned.

I wrote about what I am going through in the Dog forum and Angela suggested I use my experience to help others.

Something good always comes out of something bad, but it is how we reach a happy ending that counts I think.

Thank you for your continuous support Phyllis. x

Linda Heywood

A
Parakeet
Parakeet
A
Hey my little Sister, whats up?? I just popped in to say that I am your brother. What I have is yours. Take my hand if you need it. It may not be much but its all that I have to give. If you hurt, I hurt. dave

Tiger
Tiger
Hi Linda:

I am glad I was able to be some comfort to you and yes, you will save someone the heartache you went through.

Please keep us posted and I am so glad to see Phyllis did also respond in the Dog Forum - she is a very wise and caring lady!

Hugs,
A

Originally Posted By: Linda - Islam
Thank you Phyllis, At the moment I am going through a test and had to remind myself that everything happens for a reason. And lessons can always be learned.

I wrote about what I am going through in the Dog forum and Angela suggested I use my experience to help others.

Something good always comes out of something bad, but it is how we reach a happy ending that counts I think.

Thank you for your continuous support Phyllis. x

Linda19 Offline OP
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Hi all and thank you for your comments. I have made a blog about Murphy Jones, I am going to write about his progress and how we cope with it daily. Thanks for giving me the idea Angel.

www.murphyjones19.wordpress.com/2011/12/24/hello-world/

And thank you Dave for being there as always. Doggy sick and through no fault of his own. Hence Testing Times.

Thanks again Linda

Linda Heywood

Such a great blog, Linda. I bookmarked it and will keep up on the updates.

Give Murphy a hug for me.

Love and prayers,
Phyllis

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Tiger
Tiger
Thank you Linda for doing this - I look forward to reading your notes and I am sure a lot of dog owners will too. I have not checked the Dog Forum, but did you post it in there too? If not, I will make it a point to come to this forum to click(lol). We are back to not having internet at home for the moment. When we get it back, I will do what Phyllis has done - nice idea! Bookmarking does make it easier to find stuff.

Hugs,
A

Originally Posted By: Linda - Islam
Hi all and thank you for your comments. I have made a blog about Murphy Jones, I am going to write about his progress and how we cope with it daily. Thanks for giving me the idea Angel.

www.murphyjones19.wordpress.com/2011/12/24/hello-world/

And thank you Dave for being there as always. Doggy sick and through no fault of his own. Hence Testing Times.

Thanks again Linda

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 12/26/11 12:45 PM.
Linda19 Offline OP
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Thank you both so much!

The photos are taken by my son, he has just discovered how to use his phone camera and I pester him daily for photos so I can write my blog. Found a new outlet for my writing!

I did post it in the Dog Forum too and thanked you all for you kind words and love.

I shall up date it daily, it will be interesting to see his progress.

I still feel nervous for him, it is such a large wound but knowing Smurphy he will be insisting I run across the field with him as soon as he is able.

xx

Linda Heywood

Linda, I signed up to follow so all updates will go directly to my personal email. Thank you for keeping us posted about Murphy.

I think of Murphy as part of my own family now thanks to you.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.