Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
O
Shark
Shark
O
Bless you my gentle brother. Wish we could meet for a long chat. Wouldn't that be fun! We could share thoughts for hours and never tire.

By the way, I came across a little quote tonight which reminded me of us both - fellow sufferers in this world. You may know it. Here it goes:

Conquer by accepting.
Pain, like other elemental forces in nature can be turned to use, but only if the laws of its operation are first understood and conformed to.
Those who meet it clear-eyed, and with a positive and active acceptance make a strange discovery.
They find that they achieve an enrichment and a growth of personality which makes them centres of influence and light.

(Burnet Hillman Streeter)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: onealone
Bless you my gentle brother. Wish we could meet for a long chat. Wouldn't that be fun! We could share thoughts for hours and never tire.

By the way, I came across a little quote tonight which reminded me of us both - fellow sufferers in this world. You may know it. Here it goes:

Conquer by accepting.
Pain, like other elemental forces in nature can be turned to use, but only if the laws of its operation are first understood and conformed to.
Those who meet it clear-eyed, and with a positive and active acceptance make a strange discovery.
They find that they achieve an enrichment and a growth of personality which makes them centres of influence and light.

(Burnet Hillman Streeter)

Gosh onealone, I wanted to take the pain of the world on me to alleviate others' pain.

It went well for a time when I was young and strong.

I felt that I died a thousand deaths over the years, and I still cannot believe that God allows me to live.

Thanks for the quote above, at least I know that there are others out there like us.

We need to help eachother.

It's almost like I don't want to be happy until every suffering part of life is free !!!

But, I have to make the best of it.

This bag of bones has to be taken care of.

That religion and sex thing really threw me for a tailspin.

Celibacy was instituted in the Catholic Faith so the wife and children of the priest would have no claim to land and property. It's not biblical.

I felt the pain you felt when you described your breakup with the love of your life -- is that some [censored] pain or what ??!!

They can keep it.

I think the whole thing is stupid -- sex, love, babies, relationships.

If your responsible, mature, know who you are and financially stable then fine -- you have something to offer a new life.

But it don't work that way...

Sex is epitome of selfishness and the end result ?

Forced Selflessness for a lifetime.

Stupid.

Empires and thousands of lives have been destroyed with the sex power and sex energy.

It was a great relief to me that reincarnation has become a personal subjective spiritually scientifically prove fact to me.

Also the idea that Jesus Christ Our LORD also reincarnated and was Abel, Joshua, King David.

Down in this bikerbeachtown of Daytona Beach -- their favorite saying is that Jesus is impotent.

Little do they know that after all that mess that the soul and lifestream of Jesus had during his reign as King David -- It was easy to drop all the women part.

Anyway Mary Magdalene is Christ Jesus's Twin Ray or Twin Flame and they are together in paradise with a love that is incomprehensible to human language.

I read a channeling from the both of them and you could feel the shift when one spoke and then the other.

All these outer human religious traditions are a crock.

It is a great sacrifice to be on this planet in physical form away from your Twin Ray or Flame.

Mother Mary made the decision to leave her Beloved Raphael to bear Christ.

Jesus had to wait until the early 20th Century for his beloved to finish up her last embodiment as Aimee Semple McPherson and you have seen the tumultuous sex and love life she had.

So it's all a bunch of BS and God wins in the end.

Cheers,
Burt B.

P.S. A chat would be wonderful

O
Shark
Shark
O
Dear Burt,

I think sometimes that things are allowed to happen in our lives so that worse things won't happen! Or that certain paths HAVE to be taken. This was true for me.

I experienced emotional arrest, and some brain damage at an early age, which of course affected every subsequent year of my life. The two years of weekly sexual abuse from people of both sexes (week days only) stuffed up my whole attitude to sex and especially men and women in general. As a result, I never had close friends of either gender - never went on a date with either gender, and never had a relationship that lasted. (In fact, never had a relationship with anyone until I was 62 years old - and that's the one I wrote poetry about) So I was unable to marry (no sex for me thank you very much!)and of course unable to have children. But this was how it HAD to be in order for me to do what I came here for. I needed no distractions or commitments that would deter me from the agreed path.

I was very angry for years about being 'cheated' of a 'normal life' - but now, as the mist clears, I can see that I probably agreed to it all. It made my path straight, and with few detours or branch-offs to take me in the wrong direction away from my purpose, which demanded single-mindedness and a hermit-type existence.

You see, this is what I am dealing with now - the ANGER I buried. That anger was NEVER taken out, or directed at others. It was all directed at myself.

I wrote this to someone, once - can't remember who or when, but it is the truth I learned about myself, and the anger I buried which became self disgust and disease:

Moral of the story, if bad things happen to you, don't plant them (bury the hurt and anger) in your soul's garden. They will take root over the years and flourish like deadly weeds in your body!

I reckon I've packed about ten lives into this one - (people look at me like I'm telling porkies when I relate the places I've been; things I've done; (different work, different leisure activities, different realities) the common response goes something like this: "Crikey, how many MORE things have you been and done - how OLD did you say you are?!"

It's sort of funny really.

But we all have those experiences which we wish we'd not done, and things we are now ashamed of. Anyone who says they haven't are either lying, or in denial, or they have not LIVED! These are our greatest learning experiences. These are the not-so-nice milestones which, to be honest, HELPED to bring us to where we are now!

These 'dark patches' also give us understanding and compassion for others who are still at that point in their learning. We know how it was, and we don't judge or condemn. We might even be able to reach out a hand to help, having 'been there - done that' and come out on the other side.

I found that pain and suffering can be transformed into something you can use to help, and even heal others. We can 'turn it around' so to speak, and use our own pain as a constructive tool for good. I learned this secret in my 50's, and even though I live with constant pain, it still inspires me to create something beautiful. Without the pain and suffering, I doubt I'd have done any of it, - I'd have been too busy doing other things!

It is possible when you transform it into love. Love that is active. We all must choose the way most suited to our talents, as the instrument, or vehicle of that love. It's different for each soul. I have a website which contains my 'creations' of love, and that raises funds for the Dog Rescue Groups to which I belong, and their works of love. My 'instrument' has always been centred in the Arts, including music, writing and art. These gifts were given to me originally to bring me through a life of trauma. Now, the gift is my means of 'giving back' to the Universe.

This has been a marathon post, but I hoped it might help others. Sometimes it is more blessed to open up and share, than to remain in one's little shell of security.

May you all be blessed!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Dear Burt,

I think sometimes that things are allowed to happen in our lives so that worse things won't happen! Or that certain paths HAVE to be taken. This was true for me.

I experienced emotional arrest, and some brain damage at an early age, which of course affected every subsequent year of my life. The two years of weekly sexual abuse from people of both sexes (week days only) stuffed up my whole attitude to sex and especially men and women in general. As a result, I never had close friends of either gender - never went on a date with either gender, and never had a relationship that lasted. (In fact, never had a relationship with anyone until I was 62 years old - and that's the one I wrote poetry about) So I was unable to marry (no sex for me thank you very much!)and of course unable to have children. But this was how it HAD to be in order for me to do what I came here for. I needed no distractions or commitments that would deter me from the agreed path.

I was very angry for years about being 'cheated' of a 'normal life' - but now, as the mist clears, I can see that I probably agreed to it all. It made my path straight, and with few detours or branch-offs to take me in the wrong direction away from my purpose, which demanded single-mindedness and a hermit-type existence.

You see, this is what I am dealing with now - the ANGER I buried. That anger was NEVER taken out, or directed at others. It was all directed at myself.

I wrote this to someone, once - can't remember who or when, but it is the truth I learned about myself, and the anger I buried which became self disgust and disease:

Moral of the story, if bad things happen to you, don't plant them (bury the hurt and anger) in your soul's garden. They will take root over the years and flourish like deadly weeds in your body!

I reckon I've packed about ten lives into this one - (people look at me like I'm telling porkies when I relate the places I've been; things I've done; (different work, different leisure activities, different realities) the common response goes something like this: "Crikey, how many MORE things have you been and done - how OLD did you say you are?!"

It's sort of funny really.

But we all have those experiences which we wish we'd not done, and things we are now ashamed of. Anyone who says they haven't are either lying, or in denial, or they have not LIVED! These are our greatest learning experiences. These are the not-so-nice milestones which, to be honest, HELPED to bring us to where we are now!

These 'dark patches' also give us understanding and compassion for others who are still at that point in their learning. We know how it was, and we don't judge or condemn. We might even be able to reach out a hand to help, having 'been there - done that' and come out on the other side.

I found that pain and suffering can be transformed into something you can use to help, and even heal others. We can 'turn it around' so to speak, and use our own pain as a constructive tool for good. I learned this secret in my 50's, and even though I live with constant pain, it still inspires me to create something beautiful. Without the pain and suffering, I doubt I'd have done any of it, - I'd have been too busy doing other things!

It is possible when you transform it into love. Love that is active. We all must choose the way most suited to our talents, as the instrument, or vehicle of that love. It's different for each soul. I have a website which contains my 'creations' of love, and that raises funds for the Dog Rescue Groups to which I belong, and their works of love. My 'instrument' has always been centred in the Arts, including music, writing and art. These gifts were given to me originally to bring me through a life of trauma. Now, the gift is my means of 'giving back' to the Universe.

This has been a marathon post, but I hoped it might help others. Sometimes it is more blessed to open up and share, than to remain in one's little shell of security.

May you all be blessed!

You're story sounds very similar to mine especially about the part with the anger directed at myself.

And the pain too...

I wasn't sexually abused as a child but emotionally abused by my biological brothers to the point of psychosis.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
The picture is a still to get everyone's attention.

The audio is extremely important...

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qn1sEdCnEM4

Concerning the birth pangs we have gone through.

O
Shark
Shark
O
Unfortunately I could not make out much of what he was saying.My hearing is OK but he was very hard to understand.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Unfortunately I could not make out much of what he was saying.My hearing is OK but he was very hard to understand.

He has a heavy Indian Accent.

Who is the pretty doggie ??!!!

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Dear Friends,

I have been reading through this thread and find all your replies very interesting. I love discussions like this. Regardless of how many times it has come up over the years and beaten to a pulp around the world, it is still very interesting to me.

Creation vs Evolution....hmmmm....can anyone create a human? Science is messing with that and in my book, that is a huge NO..NO. That is messing with the highest of the higher powers and if it goes too far, there will be lightning bolts striking somewhere for sure!

Approximately 96% of the human body has just four elements: oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen -- most of that composition is in the form of water. The other 4% is made up of numerous elements in small amounts that the body needs.

Now then - science has proven that one can go out and gather these necessary elements and put them together, but you will not have a human. If you mixed these elements into a substance, like clay, to mold and form them into a shape that resembles a human, you will still not have a human being. So, obviously, there is something missing -- and that something is the soul.

And where does the soul come from? Is it the soul that makes our brain work? If not, what does make the brain work? What makes the human, the core of the human, what it is? Science cannot create a soul. It might be able to create a brain, like they did on Jeopardy a few months ago -- however, someone (a human) had to program that "brain" and give it directions as to where to find the information before it could give the correct response.

Can one create a soul to put into that lump of clay with all the correct elements. Not likely. So, just where does the soul come from -- what is it's origins?

We, as humans, make things so very complex and that is our nature. We each have a very complex computer in our head that only about 10% of is ever used -- some people can go beyond that 10% and often do. If we could accomplish the task of using 100% of our brain, we would not have to be here on Mother Earth for any reason.

This is my belief on how souls come to be within the human body. I would very much like to hear (read) any of your opinions on my belief. I am open to the beliefs of others. That is what has given me the peace, harmony, and balance I have in my life: being open to the ideas, thoughts and beliefs of others. Ok, here goes:

God is not complex. He is far above and beyond anything we know in the physical realm, be it wisdom, spirituality, ability, whatever. He is everything there is. He is the First, the Beginning, the One, the Beyond, the Great Mystery, the Creator -- He is Wakan (Holy) and Sacred. At one point in His existence, which is from the beginning, He decided to create Angels. These were Spirits to inhabit His realm. He appointed the Archangels, Michael, Gabriel and Raphael to be over all other Angels, of which there are many.

God then created other spirits that were on a level below all Angels. For these spirits to grow and reach higher levels, they were given a choice to stay in God's realm and learn slowly, or go to Earth and learn much faster by experiencing human emotions, trials, and tribulations.

These lower spirits make a choice of which life they want to be in and learn -- and they come back many times in different lifes to learn as much as they can as quickly as they can.

Some of these spirits in the beginning decided to split. In other words, a spirit split in two. One half was male and the other half female and they live each life as the same gender sometimes switching genders These are Twin Souls/Flames. It is rare for the twins to meet each other in life, but, when they do it is a phenomenal experience that can switch from profound love and devotion, or bicker like fighting cats or children (like my twin soul and I do -- one day we are so close we know what the other is going to say or do and the love is profound, other days we throw tantrums with each other and walk away for awhile). Yet, there is nothing on Earth that can ever break their spiritual bond, regardless of what happens in their physical life they will always, for all eternity, be one half of the other.

When spirits come to Earth to learn, they inhabit a newborn as a soul. When the person dies, the soul goes back to its spiritual form. This is what makes a human a human, the soul which comes from Spirit.

I do have a lot more to discuss with all of you on this subject, but, I do not want to throw it all out at once. Besides, this is now long enough to be an article! Sorry about that. I would like to give you all a chance to reply with your opinions.

Last edited by Phyllis Doyle; 12/09/11 11:54 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
O
Shark
Shark
O
The doggie 'after the party' is the first girl I ever had. She lived to be 16 and a half. I called her 'my little angel' which in truth, she was.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
The human physical body is only one of four sheaths of interpenetrating vibratory forcefields which house the being of man. You can think of them as colanders one placed within the other like Russian Matryoshka, (nesting), dolls.

Only when the holes in the 'colanders' are lined-up can the Light of Christ flow freely through the entire being of man, (and woman of course just using man for brevity).

So, have you tried to drive a four-wheeled car with only one tire touching the ground lately ?

Therefore, you can analyse the physical body to death--pardon the pun--and your missing the forest for the trees.

But, we've all been doing that for thousands of years because we are an infant humanity.

We focus on the outer person and personality and how they interface with a perverted and warped 'society'.

He's tall - he's rich - she's glamorous - she's a clothes horse.

And the polar opposite of course...

she's ugly - he's fat -- they ain't got no money.

They did it in Jesus' time and before Jesus' time and we're still doing it today.

If Our LORD had any fear whatsoever, it was the fear that we would worship his outer form and personality and miss the whole point of why he did what he did publicly to show and prove for all time:

"You are not your physical body. You are a spirit who must integrate all that you are with the one great spirit, then you will no longer have to experience death".

The four lower bodies of man which interact with the four lower bodies of the planet are:

The Etheric or the fire body also called the memory and spirit body of man.

It is the highest vibrating forcefield which contains all of the records of your incarnations on the planet--your personal akasha if you will--which correspond to the tablets of mem and the emerald tables of Hermes Trismegistus.

This is sealed at birth as an act of mercy.

How would you like to walk around with the conscious memory of your slaughtering 10,000 people in hand to hand combat including women and children ?

We have all been Kings and Queens, paupers and peasants, black, white, yellow and brown, male, female, tyrants and saints -- planet earth is a schoolroom -- but we've taken the short bus to school and are lagging behind the rest of the universe.

Then comes the mental body of which the physical brain is just the cup or the chalice for.

"Let this mind be in you also that was in Christ Jesus".

It corresponds to the air element and is the gift of God to allow us to cognate.

The carnal mind and the outer human personality thinks it is smarter than God -- it is not.

Then comes the emotional body or the energy-in-motion body that is the most difficult to manage and to master as it is related to the water element.

It is also called the astral body and it interacts with the astral plane.

The astral plane and body was originally created by God to express the deep and harmonious Love he has for his creation.

However, it is seriously polluted with records of hatred and war, and I wouldn't suggest 'astral travel' unless you are helped and protected by legitimate and bona fide servants of The Living God -- and there are a gazillion of false teachers who will take you on a wild psychedelic psychic ride and leave you empty-handed. It is currently the lair of all that seeks to harm you.

The moon is the reflector and amplifier of the astral plane and in the age to come after the astral plane is cleaned out the moon will reflect a sheen of gold rather than the current silver.

Then comes your physical body which relates to the earth body and earth plane and frequency.

What vitamins do you take to stay healthy ?

Iron, calcium, zinc.

Go in the back yard and flip over a shovelful of dirt and take a sample to the lab.

Iron, calcium, zinc.

And no, I don't have a PhD -- a (P)erson who (h)ides (D)a obvious -- PhD.

Yet dust to dust was never spoken of the soul.

So, go ahead and use the carnal mind and its limited reasoning abilities to analyse the physical body and beat this dead horse some more.

You're still missing and overlooking and denying two parts of the whole !

And wholeness is what we are all seeking consciously or unconscious or subconsciously.

And Denial is Not a River in Egypt for Christ's Sake !!

Sincerely Yours,

Burt B.
P.S. Rant over... Phyllis, I will take a more in-depth look at your work and comment intelligently upon it as time permits.
P.S.S. I'm just so sick of everyone arguing and arguing over BS that can be slayed once and for all if people are willing !!:)!!!

Last edited by Burt B.; 12/10/11 10:53 AM.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.