Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#726509 11/18/11 06:50 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
This has been happening all my life, but with an intense frequency lately. Need to know if this is going on with anyone else.

Here's one example from this week. I'm in Daytona for my birthday and we're driving to the beach with my MIL. I'm in the backseat when I notice a man seated at a sidewalk cafe with a woman. His back is to me and I note to myself his lovely gray hair. As we pass by, he stops talking and jerks his head towards me. He looks me straight in the face, as I sit in the back seat of a moving car.

I'm startled and suddenly realize what I'm thinking. "He's one too, we can recognize each other."

It's as if he could "feel" me nearby, despite our being complete strangers. I have no memory of ever seeing this man before and doubt that I will again. Yet, he and hundreds of others (human and animal) have done the precise same thing. They have sensed me approaching and reacted. Each time I'm left awestruck, confused, but with the distinct impression they "recognize" me, and I recognize them at some level and in some way. But it's fleeting and elusive.

Any suggestions? Thankfully, it's never been a negative reaction, but I'm still concerned as to what I'm "putting out" in such a large circle that would garner these reactions. I'm also quite confused as to the thought "he's one too." If I'm in some weird, strange, and very large group, I'd really like to know. Maybe I'm behind on my membership dues smile

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know how there's percentages of people with I.Q's off the charts, like the 170 +?

I feel there are equal percentages or along those lines anyway of people with advanced degrees of awareness, ESP, Telepathy and such.

Of that percentage, there's an even less percentage of people who instantly "recognize" one of their own level.

Acquaintances, I'd say maybe 2 in my lifetime have said something like, "I swear, it isn't often but when I meet 'one' I'm so certain, it feels like it before speaking the words, then we're both dying to say what we're thinking but don't want to sound crazy."

Readings though, I can't count the number of times that statement is even broader...like they hint around wanting me to fill in the blanks, but I'm really interested to hear it from them.

In the end, they feel isolated in general, but get around, you know with careers and such, but that connection isn't quite there in the everyday...BUT, again and again, when they meet someone or say they don't meet them, but graze past them, there's definitely a pulling...magnetic feeling and they seem, even if just for a second or two, to make eye contact.

In that small amount of time, more words/feelings have crossed, or so it seems, than any lecture or seminar they've sat through for an hour or so. Time reinvents itself sort of, like slow motion and FF at the same time?

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 11/19/11 06:59 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Eleise, your description of slow motion and fast forward at the same time is precise. Another part of these occurences is that it stays with me for some time. I can still see the man's long gray hair, but when we drove that same street the next day, I couldn't find the place where he had been sitting.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
O
Shark
Shark
O
Yes. I can relate to this also. For me, it's like a harmonious chord is struck. A recognition you can't quite put your finger on, but that feeling of 'harmony'.

That's the best way I can put it. This sometimes happens with me when I hear a voice, or see a face in a photograph. My heart jumps and misses a beat - not necessariy because I think I've met the person before, but because it strikes a chord deep within me somewhere.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Throughout human history, Spiritual Guides, or Lightworkers, have been coming back to Earth in small numbers to help others learn and grow spiritually. They know the ones who need or want help. They also know (instantly recognize and are aware of the presence) of other Lightworkers.

Early in this century, the number of Lightworkers (highly evolved souls) coming back began to increase, they are now coming back in larger and larger groups. I recognize these people instantly and know that there are many right here at BellaOnline.

You are most likely, a Lightworker, when you feel called upon spiritually to help others grow spiritually and to shine light, give knowledge, out to help Mother Earth and make our world a better place by spreading peace. When you can go into the silence and listen to the voice of your soul; when helping yourself or others to know how to heal; if you are sensitive to strong energies and loud noises; when you often wonder why you are in the family you are in, or have a feeling you are different than your birth family, you try to put distance between yourself and birth family; you are sensitive to the need and healing of those who are more vulnerable (children, elderly, mentally challenged, animals); -- these are indications you may be a Lightworker who is here on Mother Earth to speed up the spiritual wisdom we all must have to face the great challenges and changes ahead of us.

It is just like you describe, Jane, with the man with the lovely gray hair -- Lightworkers are aware of the presence of others like themselves and will get that "instant recognition" feeling. It is comforting, knowing that others like you are near.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Had to sleep on that Phyllis. I've never considered myself anything other than just weird. However, all the responses here do apply.

I've experienced that "deep chord" as onealone describes in so many fleeting moments and in all manner of circumstances. Even as a child I felt a pronounced difference between me and family members, never really fitting in. I'm also super sensitive to strong energies, smells, and sounds.

About 30 years ago I read an article in a magazine on channeling. It stated that in this age many of those who lived in Atlantis had chosen this time to reincarnate. This has stuck with me for so long perhaps because I have so often felt as if I'm from another place and time.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Jane! smile

That's another sign or trait I'd say where the Soul world leaves its mark.

When I give readings, lets say...and I guess you just have to take at face value I'm computer illiterate, but I don't document, readings. I don't even have one of those thingies down the side of a website that says how great a reading was or incredibly horrible, lol.

But, let's say someone (anyone) whether it's a reading or not, contacts me or I run into them after some time has passed, I can pick right up, after a minute or two (no Iphone, nothin' lol) and connect again...see it all.

There's an imprint, kind of like a Soul imprint, very real, just like you describe, that's almost like an internal scanner and we read them.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
hi, i can say i ve had the same feeling many times,but i had to dig to see that eventhough when i meet, see a person,or sometimes evn a picture or anything that talks to what who i really am i get this feeling i am hooked up sometimes in a good way sometimes in a bad way as i will explain. it s as if everything unimportant and trivial leaves my life for a moment and only what is pure and real stays,the core. the thing is that you then notice when it strikes the primal core of your being,that most of the time you wish this feeling to perdure. it happens to me with things like mushrooms cause when i see them or about to eat them and even while i eat them they bring out something deep inside me like i did recognize something in me through the mushroom or the mushroom is part of my primal self. i happens with people from past lives i meet for which i have instant recognition,but there only the part that is related to my past life is emeging,obviously it strikes something buried in me that has to be let go of,but in those cases if you re sensitive enough about what you feel you either have the sense of being in another time or another place,or like yu see the person in the summmer but everything that is happening to you in this moment of instant recognition you feel in winter and for example you also remember the frame of your time,like remembering you live during wartimes,or all of a sudden you don t know what a cd is because it didn t exist at that time and so on.the best thing is to carefully go with it and be observant cause there s a good reason for that,you actually usually feel yourself drawn to that person. also as said before you can meet a magical being like you and your frequencies suddenly put you in a different state.it s abit the same thing when you meet a person you fall in love with at first sight.or it can be that a person needs you and that this is where you have to follow if you weren t your divine calling,cause this is really otherwordly.when i met magical people we always recognized each other,and communication was fast just through looking at each other,the best is when you feel "i know where you coming from,good luck with your work".when i meet such people it s like we can t get our thoughts of each other cause we feel reassured to meet someone that is the same and we can exchange and help too.but everytinme i met those people it was that little twinkle in the eyes i recognized and all communication was sustaimned in our gaze and you can feel warmth and the feeling of being welcome and at home. also you can meet people like vampires who are going to recognize you and who will be drawn to you and you drawn to them because of your gift of giving.their eyes are usually black not in color but enegetically and you feel like standing in front of a precipice. your destiny or the work you have to accomplish can sometimes draw you to certain people sometimes negative cause you have to learn something that will help you in your great work,it s like an initiation that the gods decide to bestow upon you and you can t resiust it. i remember from before i came into this life that i decided some of the people places i was going to meet,and i recognize them when i meet them and i know that everything is going as planned. this too can account for instant recognition. also the wrst is sometimes when people know who you are or know more about you than you yourself because you haven t fully awakened or life on this planet is so hard that parts of your soul didn t come to term with it.Places like London are full of people who do have gifts but never live them in the open and use them for their own good,and London is for example a dark place filled with dark magic.and it is hard surrounded by all this negative energy to stay clean. my english is maybe a bit worn out cause i m french, i m sorry,but these are kind of the examples that come to mind and that i went through.i like the underworld and i like the digging,and the source .so for me instant recognition can be very variable, but the most inportant thing as you say is that it strikes somehing primal,and for those who have a life that led the away from their true path, it can be a gentle reminder of who they are deep inside cause they suddenly awoke to something magical and divine.

A
Gecko
Gecko
A
Originally Posted By: Phyllis - Appalachia
Throughout human history, Spiritual Guides, or Lightworkers, have been coming back to Earth in small numbers to help others learn and grow spiritually. They know the ones who need or want help. They also know (instantly recognize and are aware of the presence) of other Lightworkers.

Early in this century, the number of Lightworkers (highly evolved souls) coming back began to increase, they are now coming back in larger and larger groups. I recognize these people instantly and know that there are many right here at BellaOnline.

You are most likely, a Lightworker, when you feel called upon spiritually to help others grow spiritually and to shine light, give knowledge, out to help Mother Earth and make our world a better place by spreading peace. When you can go into the silence and listen to the voice of your soul; when helping yourself or others to know how to heal; if you are sensitive to strong energies and loud noises; when you often wonder why you are in the family you are in, or have a feeling you are different than your birth family, you try to put distance between yourself and birth family; you are sensitive to the need and healing of those who are more vulnerable (children, elderly, mentally challenged, animals); -- these are indications you may be a Lightworker who is here on Mother Earth to speed up the spiritual wisdom we all must have to face the great challenges and changes ahead of us.

It is just like you describe, Jane, with the man with the lovely gray hair -- Lightworkers are aware of the presence of others like themselves and will get that "instant recognition" feeling. It is comforting, knowing that others like you are near.

Phyllis,

How beautifully and well said! It is totally comforting to be in the presence of such souls as you describe - Lightworkers, be it in physical proximity or through a medium such as the net in the forums on BellaOnline.

I totally agree with the concept of instant recognition, albeit I don't often encounter such people in the geographic area I presently find myself in. It's like a "dead zone" at times.

May one and all be blessed with the wisdom and fortitude for what lies ahead....

Peace.

Anna - AHHA
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I get strong impressions too in areas or even documentaries.

When I was younger, little kid younger, if there was a documentary my parents were watching having to do with War or Native American Indians, within a few minutes, meaning I'd be upstairs, come downstair because I was bored, stand by the TV and start balling. I'd try to work through it, contain it, then I'd just start crying and my head would hurt terribly.

But I agree that the 'instant recognition' feeling is somehow recieved through the "core."

I have a terrible memory! But, if I meet someone that resonates with me, even though I don't know them, there's a "feeling." It's a bit like being under water. Everything physical around me becomes muffled and it feels like I'm falling or something.

Once I tap into that, I get all sorts of information, flashes, really. Some are current, like what's going on with someone, some past (the era looks different).

It's those flashes that I'll recognize, months, even years later if someone recognizes me or I run into them for some reason. It all comes flooding back.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 12/21/11 02:03 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.