Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Phyllis I just did an Amazon search on the Tyndale Bible and got far more on amazon.co.uk than amazon.com. When saying you would love to get a copy of the bible I reckon you might find one if you look at those sources. You have prompted me to check sources of originals (which I know are few and far between).

Asha Sahni
Dreams Editor

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Thank you so much, Asha. I will check this out. I study different religions and faith systems and find that the older versions of certain religions are more enlightening.

Thanks!

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Tiger
Tiger
Hi Asha:

Sure, be glad to, just let me know if I answered your question as I tend to not(lol).

Here in Columbus, Georgia they have the Winter(now), Spring, Summer and Fall. Orlando, Florida (where I moved from this year) & my island (Jamaica, West Indies) do not have these 4 seasons.

Orlando, Florida has summer and winter (no snow, no very cold weather).

Jamaica, West Indies - summer only.

When I was a flight attendant at age 18 for 2 years, I worked out of St. Louis International Airport during the summer and got shipped up to O'Hare Airport during the winter.

Both St. Louis, Missouri and Chicago, Illinois (O'Hare Airport) have the 4 seasons. And girl, talk about SNOW, blizzards!!!!

That is why I quit after 2 years - glad I did this childhood dream of mine although my mom was totally "piss_d" off as I did not finish up college. Oh well, that is why I raised my only child to "live" her life once she became 18. I gave her a choice of either continuing on to college or getting a place of her own with a job(lol). Of course you know which one she picked(lol). She is now working on her Masters - I have not had to pay a penny towards her life since she left my household at age 18 to attend college. That is my "princess" - proud of her - scholarships do work!!!!

Last edited by Angela J. Shirley; 12/16/11 09:06 AM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/01/24 03:16 PM
Spooled Threads and Deterioration
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 02/29/24 01:57 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 02/28/24 12:50 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 02/23/24 11:02 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 02/23/24 09:05 AM
Bird Buddy
by Angie - 02/22/24 08:18 PM
Sewing Ideas for St. Patrick's Day
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 02/21/24 05:33 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 02/20/24 03:20 PM
Tennis Legend Roger Federer - New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 02/19/24 08:57 PM
Lined Note Paper Template for Digital Planner
by Digital Art and Animation - 02/19/24 08:38 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.