Print Thread
#724922 11/11/11 07:18 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hello to one and all!

The change of season seems to come faster than anticipated and without much warning. It's a kind of 1-100mph effect that catches me all the time.

I mean of course I think about things all the time and I expect them and realise the time is coming and the deadline/s to be met must be met ... but there is just so much to do these days, so much vying for our individual attention(s) that it's a wonder to think that actually we get through an amazing amount of work, and more and more each year.

So between your planning for ALL the year end activities that crowd the last three months - what about your precious containers?

What concerns do you have right now? What quick fixes are you looking for? What 10 'chore/s' can you do to make a difference?

Let me know and we will all see what we can do to help with ideas and tasks and click-finger results!

Okay, maybe not that fast but fast enough anyway...

Cheers

Lestie Mulholland - Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
Amoeba
Amoeba
E
I have just planted hundreds of daffodil bulbs so I can't wait for spring. My main concerns for the moment are my potted shrubs and plants. I lost so many last year because of our unexpected arctic temperatures in Ireland. I haven't really room to put them all inside.
There are fallen leaves everywhere so my big chore is gathering them for my compost. each one is precious!

Elizabeth Brennan
Walking
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Hello Elizabeth and all,

How did the freezing weather that affected the whole of Eurpoe that I have been reading about recently affect you and your garden in Ireland?

One doesn't realise just how much is knocked sideways when the weather is so bad and just how, though we are so adaptable to most conditions, our daily lives are disrupted let alone the beauty that we surround ourselves with.

Hope not too much was lost - how are your other containers doing?

Cheers

Lestie Mulholland - Container Gardening Editor

Container Gardening Site

Container Gardening Forum

"Things GARDENING are great ... they are my daily smiles on toast!" - Jennifer St John-Rose, formerly black thumb recently turned green.

Moderated by  Lestie - ContainerGardens 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 02/24/24 03:51 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 02/24/24 08:39 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 02/23/24 11:02 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 02/23/24 09:05 AM
Bird Buddy
by Angie - 02/22/24 08:18 PM
Sewing Ideas for St. Patrick's Day
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 02/21/24 05:33 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 02/20/24 03:20 PM
Tennis Legend Roger Federer - New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 02/19/24 08:57 PM
Lined Note Paper Template for Digital Planner
by Digital Art and Animation - 02/19/24 08:38 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 02/19/24 08:21 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.