Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#724317 11/08/11 05:50 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
There are currently 3959 subscribers to the Quilters Quarters Newsletter and I wonder where in the world they are. So here's you chance to tell us where you are, and what it's like in your town/city.

I'm from Brisbane Australia. Brisbane is in a sub-tropic climate where the winters are mild and the summers humid. Thank goodness for airconditioning!!

Cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham
Editor Australia & Quilting Sites

www.bellaonline.com/site/australia
www.bellaonline.com/site/quilting
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
lmm Offline
L
Hi Judie, I'm from Redridge, a farming community outside of Childers in Qld, about 300klms north of Brisbane, climate almost identical to Brisbane. I wish I had the air conditioning for summer, as that is usually when I seem to do most of my quilting because of the length of days. By 4.15 this morning it was light outside. Thanks for the Newsletters and all the wonderful links.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Childers? That's only a hop skip and jump from me!! I love the Childers area, it has the monst wonderful scenery. Yes, we're getting lighter and lighter earlier and earlier too. Try to sleep in, but such a waste of sunlight! Lovely to hear from you Imm.
Cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham

M
M
My name is Marcia. I live in Asheville, NC, USA, in the mountains in the western part of the state where we have 4 distinct seasons, which I enjoy. Temperatures can range from a low of around 0 F in the winter to a high of around 90 F in the summer. I enjoy the weekly content by Judie.

R
R
Hi there. I live in the small town of Squamish, located in coastal British Columbia, Canada. Our weather generally has 3 seasons, spring rain, summer mild, averaging 23-28ish Celsius, and fall/winter rain (and sometimes a foot and a half of snow which then turns to rain!) We have lots of grey days in our mountain valley, perfect weather for quilting! No local quilt shop in town so I do lots of internet browsing/purchasing. I look forward to your Wednesday "pop ins", and enjoy all the links. Thanks so much.

P
P
My name is Sue and I live in a small village called Birdlings Flat on Banks Peninsula which is around 50kms from Christchurch New Zealand. Our weather here can be extreme due to living so close to the sea. Last week we had hail and thunder followed by a 26C day ,so you never know what is going to happen. Judie and I met on Norfolk Island when I attended one of her classes at the annual quilting week. I learned so much from that class and look forward each week to the weekly email.

S
S
My name is Anna Marie and I live in Springfield, LOUISIANA, in the land of CAJUN food and culture! It's a small town and we live right on the river, which is good, quiet, peaceful and relaxing...most of the year! Except when hurricanes and other storms cause the water in our back yard to RISE over our deck, into our yard and up to our back door. We've not had water actually come in our home since we've lived out here (but that's only been 4 yrs), but it sure does make one very NERVOUS to see that water rising and creeping up on your yard. It's very hot and humid most of the year, where we live. happy stitching, Anna Marie

C
C
Hi, My name is Ravonda right now I am living in Wichita Kansas USA. Most people think of the Wizard of OZ when they think of Kansas since that is where the story took place. and yes we do have tornadoes. We also have alot of history from old cowboy days like boot hill in Dodge and here in wichita we have cowtown which is set up like it was in the old western days. We also have a huge salt mine not far where the movies also store the outfits worn by batman and other characthers, also it is where they store alot of their films. it is 650 feet down so things are well perserved there. I am fairly new here so i am still learning what is still around here. Thanks for ypur newsletter i look forward to recieving it each week and enjoy it very much. Ravonda

G
G
Hi, my name is Sue and I live in Kialla, Shepparton, Vic., Australia. I really love this site and look forward to all the projects we're tempted with and print them off thinking "I'll do that one ..... one day!" I feel as though I am sitting down with a girlfriend dreaming of all the things we will do and hearing all about what is going on around us at the same time, it's always coffee time on Wednesdays!

G
Zebra
Zebra
G
Wow Judie, you have a lot of followers. That's really great. Welcome to those who are visiting and posting on the forum for the first time. cool

My name is Sonia although here at Bella I'm known as GrannyH. I live in a very small town in west central Minnesota. Everyone in MN talks about the weather so .... The highest temps we get are usually in July or August and are sometimes 110F or 43C. Our lowest temps are usually in January and run around _58 or _49C. In 2010 our state set the record as the state with the most tornadoes. We had 113 that year and 48 of them occurred on one day in June. The most snow we've ever had in one season was 170 inches or 432 cm. wink

I am a mother to 2 sons and a grandmother to 5 grandsons and 1 granddaughter. I am not a very devoted quilter, but I do love looking at designs and reading about other's projects. I always look forward to Judie's newsletter cause I love to hear what she is doing. She usually makes me feel guilty but if I just sit there a moment the feeling passes. smirk

My husband and I just moved this past weekend, so I'm sitting here in the middle of boxes that really need my attention. I've told myself I will start quilting again just as soon as I can find my machine.

Happy Quilting all. GrannyH

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain."
D
D
Hi. I'm Diana from a small town called Red Bluff, California, USA. We are located at the northern end of California's Central Valley. Our winters are cold, but it rarely snows here. Our summers can be very hot. Our beautiful Sierra mountains are very near us and include Mt. Shasta and Mt. Lassen, both dormant volcanos. Our area is very agricultural and we grow walnuts, peaches, almonds, prunes, corn, olives, etc. Cattle are a big item here, too. We have a lovely state and welcome visitors! I look forward to BellaOnline's weekly visit.

H
H
Hi - I live in Wausau, Wisconsin - USA. We are in just about the middle of the state of Wisconsin. We have 4 seasons, with temperatures which range from 90+ to -40. Many people claim that there are only 2 seasons - Winter and Road Construction!! I love reading all the Quilting suggestions, ideas and patterns. I enjoy the actual Quilting too - but somedays, I just enjoy the reading!!

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Hi Judie, I am Susan and avidly read your newsletters. The past decade I've lived in The Netherlands with my Dutch hubby. Summer highs around 80F, winter lows just below freezing, though the winter of 2007 it didn't go down to freezing. Snows but melts pretty quickly. I've quilted most of my life starting with doll blankets ... most recent was a quilted duvet cover - like one side of a big twin size bed pillowcase. In this country we mostly use puffy stuffed down or polyester covers instead of blankets. Thank you for all the information you share with us!

T
T
I live with my husband at Bli Bli on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia about one & a half hrs drive north of Brisbane. Winters are very mild, summers warm, & usually a bit hot & humid in January/February. Sea breezes keep the temperature comfortable most of the time in summer. My house is about 8 kms inland from the coast, on top of a ridge from where we have the most amazing 270deg views over the Maroochy River flats to the ocean. The beach is about 15 minutes drive from home. Bli Bli is a rapidly developing semi rural area where sugar cane used to be grown until the mill closed some years ago. I have 3 adult children & 3 grandchildren. They are spread around the country, one in Sydney, one at Hervey Bay - 3hrs drive north & one in Brisbane! Love to grab a cuppa & read Judie's newsletters!

T
T
Hello, my name is Toni Kay & I live in Greenville, Ohio, USA. Greenville is located very near the Indiana state line & in the middle of the state (north to south). Population: 12,000 I retired 2+ years ago, started quilting 3+ years ago, but have been sewing since I was 9 years old. I volunteer some in the community, & spend my free time in my sewing room. I teach some quilting classes (mostly handbags) in a local quilt store. I love your newsletter, Judie. I look forward to it.

C
C
Good morning,all, from beautiful Arlington TX, in the USA!Today is cool, the sun is shining and it is the kind of day that makes you feel full of energy and ready to go!!

Blessings,
Celia

C
C
I'm in NW Ohio, USA, not far from the Michigan state line. This is a fairly rural farming community just outside Toledo... and the climate is horrid (too cold/icy in winter, too hot/humid in summer, the wind is always blowing, and spring and autumn don't last nearly long enough for me!).

B
B
hi, my name is Bernadette and I live in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, Europe (in the east, near the German Border, south of the Bridge too far: Arnhem). I love the email letter with all the links! Our town has the largest 4-day march: thousands of people flood the city in July to walk 30, 40, 50 km per day for four days. Those people come from all over the world and all week long many festivals are held in the city. It is a beautiful place to live with a great variety in flora and fauna (wood, river, etc.). We have a land climate => hotter in summer and colder in winter than at the coast. Although 20cm of snow is just about the maximum amount we have had here (not every year!). But we also have grey days, especially last summer :-(.

Q
Q
I live out side of Toronto, Ontario Canada

Lynn

N
N
Hello Judie, Yuvonne here in Beckley West Virginia, good old USA. I have enjoyed your newsletters for a while now, alwayse looking for the receiving them. Keep them coming. Thanks Your friend in Quilting Yuvonne

K
K
Judy, I am located just slightly north of Belleville, ON Canada, which is located two hours east of Toronto, ON Canada or 5 hours west of Montreal, QE Canada

K
K
I forgot to say about the weather here! We have the four seasons, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. My favourite is the Fall - temps are usually agreeable, minimum rain and no snow to shovel. I wouldn't live anywhere else!

Tiger
Tiger
I am in Columbus, Georgia with a bridge that goes over to Phenix City, Alabama = I am in TWO different states(lol).

On the serious side I have lived on BOTH sides of the bridge, takes about 5 minutes to walk over.

Now in Columbus, it is suppose to be in the 30's tomorrow - thank goodness for hot flashes = my own portable heater smile

I just moved from Orlando, Florida this year for real (did a 6 month temp job there) and this will be my first winter since age 21 in the midwest, now 53. So figure, I am excited to see the seasons and hoping to be able to stay warm when they say it can get into the 10's. Yikes blush smile blush

Amoeba
Amoeba
Hi Judie,
I'm from The Colony, TX. Just north of Dallas. Weather is blazing hot in the summer but a nice cool winter. Have to admit I am a transplant from Saratoga Springs, NY in the foothills of the Adirondacks.
Linda

Holly's Mom
Gecko
Gecko
Hi Judie, I'm from Saskatoon ,Sk. Canada. We also have the 4 seasons. Right now we are going into winter. We've had a skiff of snow, but expect there is lots more to come.We used to do most of our sewing or crafts during the winter, but since I'm retired I do it all the time.
Eva

B
B
Hi, I'm Bea Cda and live in the Creston Valley. The weather here is fantastic, the Quilting Guild I belong to is neat. I have no real talent, but I try any thing new at least once.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Bea, the ability to try new things may be the greatest talent of all!

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

S
S
I live "just down the road" from Judie, in the next suburb. I have had very little time for sewing lately but now and then I find time to drop off another Linus quilt to her. Do I need to add that Judie is one of the most inspirational people I have met?

B
B
I would really like to have an avatar show when I post anything. How do I do that? Bea

!
!
Hi Judi, My name is Glee and I'm from Hansville, Wa, on the Kitsap Peninsula (between Seattle and the Olympic Peninsula). This truly is another piece of God's heaven as we are surrounded with water (lots of it)and mountains. We also have 3 seasons, much of which is rain and cool weather with a short, rainless warm summer. Which leaves much time for quilting. We are so fortunate to have a beautifully organized and well functioning Guild, Kitsap Quilters, that meets monthly. There are around 200 members. And, best of all, there are six quilt shops within a 45 minute drive!! And, I'm fortunate to meet monthly with three other quilter/crafters. We are constantly challenging each other and are our best supporters!

H
H
I'm from Skiatook, Oklahoma. A really small town north of Tulsa, Oklahoma. God's country!!!!

N
N
Hi my name is Denita, nickname DeeDee. I live in Westland, Michigan, USA. Westland is a suburb, about 25 miles west of Detroit. I work in the city at a courthouse. Autumn season is here and our weather has been fluctuating between the mid 40's and upper 60's during the day with many windy days since late September. The weather forecasters are predicting a very cold and snowy winter this year. This is my time of year to get busy with my sewing and quilting projects. All summer long we are busy fishing when we are not working. We love fishing and camping as much as possible. I enjoy all 4 seasons that Michigan has to offer, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be autumn. Happy sewing, crafting, quilting everyone! DeeDee

K
K
Hi, my name is Kathryne. I live in Hixson, Tennessee, USA, within 20 minutes of the Georgia and the Alabama state lines (different directions, of course). We have beautiful mountains and lakes. I am glad I found Judie a while back. I am 81 years young and enjoy reading and surfing for new and different projects when i can do nothing else. Thanks Judie for letting me join your newsletter. Kathryne

B
B
Hi, My name is Debbie and I live in Pretoria, South Africa. We have great weather all year round, hot summers and mild winters. We get most of our rain in the summer months. I have just come accross this site and love it. Look forward to visiting regularly for all the tips and projects etc.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Hello Glee, lovely to hear from you. Hansville sounds like a really lovely spot. I envy you the three seasons, that's what we don't get in a subtropical climate. Your groups sounds like a lovely bunch of girls, and it's wonderful that you challenge each other. Keep up the good work!
Cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham

Hi, My name is Jan and I am from England. I live not too far from the West Sussex Coast. I have two grown up Sons and one beautiful Grandson.I quilt whenever I can. Quilting has always helped me through the bad times in my life, it just takes your mind of things for a while.I love to get all of the great projects that you give us, and have made quite a few things as pressies.Keep up the good work and please give us more great projects. Thank You for all that you do,We all appreciate it so much. X

I
I
Hi, I'm from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, the land of great summer days all year round. Our most attributes are the beaches. Beautiful, breezy and lots of sun.

Tiger
Tiger
Wow Judie, what an AWESOME response you got to your question. Way to GO!!! wink smile blush

Maybe we should start a club or something - just joking...

Talk soon & have an AWESOME day/night everyone!

G
G
Hi All; My name is Gail, and I have been a fan of Judie's newsletter for a long time. I look forward to the 'pressies' every week and have made some of them and taken others to my guild workshops to share with fellow quilters. I have lived in Yuma, Arizona, USA since 2004. Prior to that I lived in Upstate (Northern half) of New York State. NY is in the North east quadrant of the country and has all the glorious winter weather anyone could wish for, and then some. Yuma is in the southwestern most corner of Arizona. Both Mexico and California are just a hop, skip and a jump from our south and west borders. Our winters are divinely free of snow and cold. Our summers are HOT (100 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit), but there is always Air Conditioning, and the best part is that I don't have to shovel ANYthing. A couple of years ago, I built a 12' by 16' shed to be used exclusively for my quilting. I don't have to tidy up when I leave my projects for any time...just turn off the lights and close the door. It is my own little haven of peace and creativity. Prior to the shed, my quilting shared space with a guest futon, my TV, and my computer. They all got along OK, but it was crowded. When I moved my quilting out of the guest room and into it's very own room, the most amazing phenomenon occurred. What had fit in a 10' by 12' room shared with other functions, absolutely BLOSSOMED when moved into a larger (12'X16') room of its own and is already begging for more room. Where did all the extra STUFF come from? I swear that just being exposed to all that air caused everything to increase in size. Well, Happy quilting to you all. Keep up the good work, Judie.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Thanks Hawghugger, Dee Dee, Kathryne, Debbie, Jan, Iris and Gail for your lovely responses. I'm amazed at the spread of our Bellaonline Quilters throughout the world. I've been googling to see some photos of where you all live and it's been a great "virtual journey" for me. I'm also thrilled that you enjoy the newsletter, I have fun putting it together each week. Iris, your description of Puerto Rica makes me want to go.... today! (Beam me up Scotty!). Is quilting very big there? Debbie from Pretoria (are those Jacaranda trees I see in the photos?) I wonder if you belong to a quilt group?

I laughed out loud Gail with your comment about your "blossoming stuff". My husband says I can't stand a flat surface with nothing on it. I have a large room and sometimes he says it's "oozing up the stairs!

Thanks again girls, for joining us on this voyage of discovery. Lovely to hear from you all.
Cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham

S
S
Hi from Elephant Butte, NM, just a few miles from Truth or Consequences. Our quilting group, Winter Quilters, has about 40 members and we meet year=round to sew and make charity quilts. Most of us are retired. Almost all of us use the internet. Our weather ranges from 100 plus degrees in the summer to below 0 in the winter, but most of the year is just plain pleasant. The new Spaceport America is in our county, as well as several ranches owned by Ted Turner, but we are one of the poorest counties in the state. Elephant Butte Lake is the largest recreational lake in NM. Love your website and all the great links!!!

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Hi Sally, I love the name of your town - Elephant Butte and after looking a pictures from there, I fully understand why your town is named Elephant Butte. But what about Truth or Consequences, are they really names of towns?

Also, your weather is really variant, I guess you get the both of best worlds.
Keep on quilting!
Cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham

Hi, I'm Brenda from Huntington Beach, CA, USA, located south of Los Angeles and our seasons are cool summer and warm summer, rarely have humidity, usually only rains from October till April and then not much. Temps average 49F to 65F in the cooler months and average 65F to 75F in the warmer months but occasionally we get hot weather. We live about a mile from the ocean so we get the nice breezes. I've been quilting for many years. I've kept my very first quilt which was a baby quilt I made for my older son now age 45. The quilt was not made very well but is precious anyway. I love reading your blog, Judie, and the links are interesting. It's fun reading where others live.

Hello! I am from Newton, North Carolina in the USA. I was born and raised in the hills of West Virginia and am a real hillbilly. I like old fashioned quilts and fabric from the 1930's. I like readng this forum and knowing there are kindred spirits out there.

G
G
Hi Judie My name is Deb and I am from the beautiful Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia. I am so very addicted to quilting, like the poem you posted on your link. It was great to do your class at Pennys shop last weekend Cheers for now Gammy (Deb)

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Hi Deb, so glad you did my class and lived to tell the tale!! We do have a bit of fun don't we. Glad you liked the poem, it's a beauty I think.

Take care and keep on quilting

Cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham

Hello, I am Jessie. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. A Rather cold place. I only started quilting a few months ago after I read the Sugar Camp Quilt. I hand piece and hand quilt all my projects so far I have done two hot plates and I am working a table runner.

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Hi Jessie, welcome to Bellaonline Quilting. I'm delighted to hear you've just started quilting, you've found yourself a good resource here at Bellaonline. Congratulations on your finished projects - that's a great start. Keep in touch and stay well.
Cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham

B
B
Hi Judie, Yes they are Jacaranda Trees you can see in the photo, the city is just a sea of purple when they are out, it is just beautiful. I am not a member of a quilting group yet, quilting does not appear to be that big here (am originally from melbourne - been here 3 years), I have found a lovely patchwork shop though, so still managing to get my fabrics. Cheers Deb

Hi Im Sonya I live in Gloucester UK, we are here for three years while my husband is studying at Bible College. I am the mother of a 12 year old girl a 2.5 year old boy and a 6 month old boy, I love recieving the newsletters and getting the little prject links but also hearing about the latest project judys involved in and her life. Thank you judy it brightens my day to grab a cuppa and read the latest email and daydream over all the links God Bless Sonya xx

P
P
Hi, I'm Jes (and also a bookworm like Jessi) I am in the Okanagan Valley in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. It's orchard and wine country and there are lots of quilters...and sometimes the wine and the quilters get together!
Summers tend to be dry and hot. Winters moderately cold with a little snow. Springs too short. Autumns can be warm and long or...not! Kelowna is near the centre along Okanagan Lake, which is about 90 miles long (150km?) We claim to have a lake monster, Ogopogo, who is rumoured to be a cousin of the Lake Ness monster. (No, I haven't seen Ogie so yes, I am a skeptic!)

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Hi Sonya, it's lovely to hear from you. Goodness, you are a mother of three, therefore you are a miracle maker on a daily basis. I can imagine you are extremely busy throughout your day, and I'm glad my little newsletter allows you just a minute of quiet to indulge yourself. I wonder what your plans are when your husband completes his bible studies? I have friends that are in Africa and India, working on missions with the poorest of people. They love it!

Stay in touch Sonia, all the best for 2012

cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Hi Jes, your weather sounds almost perfect. That's the one thing I miss here in Queensland is that we don't see the changes in the seasons. We pretty much miss out on the colours changing in the trees and of course no snow. It gets cold, but that's only down to about 8 degrees celcius and we feel the cold because most of use don't have heaters in our homes. They are definitely designed for the heat which we get in abundance. I love your comment about the wine and the quilters getting together, a perfect match I say.

Thanks for popping by Jes and stay in touch.
Cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham

Hi Everyone, I was reading everyone's post and I agree with GrannyH, you DO have a great post and a lot of followers which in this case is excellent for business and word of mouth. I have tons of scrap material that I am saving up for quilts, plus material I am cutting pieces out for. I love quilting and grew up helping my grandmother piece blocks together. I really miss her

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Yes TessasMoon, I too miss my grandmother. She taught me to sew (I still have her tredle sewing machine I learnt on at the age of 7) and knit and crochet and I sometimes wish she was alive to see what I'm achieving these days. I know she would have been very proud...... and then told me how I could improve.LOL

cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham

C
C
Hi, I am a newbie to quilting, so will be asking lots of questions. I live in Crowborough, East Sussex, England. Are there any other UKers on the quilting forum?

Hi Judy, We live in our 5th wheel full time and travel throughout the wonderful USA. We are wintering in Rockport, TX, where it is a balmy 74 degrees in early February! There are many quilters at this RV park, and I'm enjoying learning more & meeting fellow quilters!

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Hi Curlytop! Wow, you've blown me away. What a wonderful existence you must be having. I love the idea of roaming around the countryside, following the good weather! And quilting at the same time. I think you're about as near to heaven as it gets. How do you do your quilting in your 5th wheeler (BTW what is a 5th wheeler?). Tell us all about it.
cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham

A 5th wheel is a travel trailer that has an extension over the truck bed. Ours is 38 ft long and we pull it with a Freightliner truck. There is a picture on our website [u]www.mccorkles.org[/u]. I have a very basic sewing machine and work at my kitchen table, or in the activity room (if available) at the RV park as there's more room. We've been living our nomadic dream for 5 1/2 years, and still LOVE it!

Hi all, my name is Lucien (Lucy) and I live in the US, Upstate, NY. I retired in 2003 and for the first time picked up a needle and thread. Our JoAnn Fabrics shop was giving tutorials on how to quilt, something I always wanted to try. One of the neatest things I learned, was how to thread a needle. I used their in-house sewing machine for a bit, learned how to operate it without bunching up my material and next thing I knew I purchased my first ever sewing machine. I hand quilted my first and only wall sampler. Since then I have taught myself to embroider, cross-stitch, crewel, and needle punch--as time permits. And with the help of my Internet friend, I might add. I do love the Internet!

BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Welcome Lucy, it's lovely to hear your story. It's not often you come across a women who only started sewing on her retirement. I congratulate you on your achievements in such a short time. I'm also so pleased for you that you've found quilting. And yes, I agree, I love the internet also. Keep us posted with your ongoing creations.

Cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham

M
M
I live in Dodge City, Kansas, home of lots of western history. We have Boot Hill and Front Street Museum, so if you are old enough you might remember Gunsmoke on tv.
No quilt shops here, but there is one about 15 miles from my house, life is good.

Maureen
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
Hi Maureen, remember Gunsmoke? I grew up on that TV series. In fact I think it's running on one of the minor TV stations at present! I just love the name Dodge City, it brings to mind all the fabulous westerns of the 40,50 & 60's. So what is it like living in a museum town? And what is Boot Hill?

Cheerio for now

Judie Bellingham

R
R

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Judie Quilting Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.