logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
How exciting - I am from Jamaica, West Indies and you know reggae is our national music - Bob Marley to name one. Where was the festival?

Originally Posted By: Linda - Islam
I have Murphy Jones, Taz, Sherman and Summerjam. Summerjam is actually the name of a reggae festival that my son attended when Summer was born. Poor thing, he is a male, has no bits and bobs and is called Summerjam!!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
.... #694720 06/11/11 04:34 PM
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
She reminds me of my 2 mutts - you cannot be SAD around them. Thanks for sharing smile

Originally Posted By: great_grandaughter
Muggle is a term from the series Harry Potter. Muggle is a girl. She acts like everything is exciting magic, lol. If her ball suddenly appears when she's sleeping, and it bounces by her--it's magic! If she sits and a treat appears, Muggle widens her eyes at the 'magic' of it! She's my cutie pie!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
The Summerjam Festival is held in Germany, this year it is the 26th festival and is held from 1st to 3rd July in Koln. Ziggy Marley is playing there this year, if you go to summerjam.de you can read all about it.

Wonderful to know you are from Jamaica, Angela. Do you still live there? I would love to visit the Blue Mountains. Are they really blue?

My Summerjam is five this year so he was born during the 21st Summerjam festival. I cannot believe where the time has gone. My other dog Murphy Jones is eleven this year! We kind of rescued him when he was four months old and had never been out of the kitchen he was kept in.

Wow its like having kids... but they never grow up!

Magic is wonderful when you are a dog, I came home today after visiting my mother for the weekend. What a greeting I got from the four dogs as I magically came in the door! They always make me feel as if I have been missed.

Last edited by Linda - Islam; 06/12/11 12:13 PM.

Linda Heywood

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Linda:

No, I now live in Columbus, Georgia in the United States. I see you are from England.

Ever since Bob Marley died, I really have not attended any concerts. It is just not the same. In fact I was on YouTube yesterday listening to his "Three Little Birds" - it reminds me "not to worry" smile LOVE MY REGGAE...

Oh nearly forgot to respond - yes they are still blue(lol).

The Summerjam Festival is held in Germany, this year it is the 26th festival and is held from 1st to 3rd July in Koln. Ziggy Marley is playing there this year, if you go to summerjam.de you can read all about it.

Wonderful to know you are from Jamaica, Angela. Do you still live there? I would love to visit the Blue Mountains. Are they really blue?

My Summerjam is five this year so he was born during the 21st Summerjam festival. I cannot believe where the time has gone. My other dog Murphy Jones is eleven this year! We kind of rescued him when he was four months old and had never been out of the kitchen he was kept in.

Wow its like having kids... but they never grow up!

Magic is wonderful when you are a dog, I came home today after visiting my mother for the weekend. What a greeting I got from the four dogs as I magically came in the door! They always make me feel as if I have been missed.

Shark
Shark
A dog's joyful greeting is always a magic moment Linda!

I've never had any dogs unfortunately as I don't currently live in a house large enough for them to roam. I have however had the pleasure of naming one, my Uncle has a copper coated australian shepherd and his two favourite things are jumping and whoopy cushions, so I named him 'Stompy' :)

Shark
Shark
That's a cute name.

.... #696170 06/17/11 02:07 PM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Yes Angela I am from rainy England. I have visited Georgia, I went to a small town called Cedartown in Polk County. Very hot and humid!

Glad the mountains are still blue! I am listening to Damian Marley and Yami Bolo - still searching! from the halfway tree album.

A magic moment indeed Lisa, until they knock me over to see what is in the shopping bags he he!

Linda Heywood

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger

This is so sweet!! I LOVE being welcomed by our dog! She's so happy to see us when we get home - it's like she thinks we are the most interesting people in the world!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Bettina-Dogs/Herbs Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.